🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at this forum

Look at the networks on any given night.

Trump Trump Trump

Hillary is asleep at the wheel. Riding that 12 point over sampled polling.
How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising
ya, makes ya wonder how Germany lost the war when they got 10 times the bombings

Trump Trump Trump

How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

Hillary Clinton is staying out of sight for a reason. Will it pay off? Who knows

Last edited:

Trump Trump Trump

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.
Do the stupid liberals believe this crap? Free advertising? The shills, after admitting they are pro Hillary, have done nothing but bash Trump.

Trump Trump Trump

Hillary Clinton is staying out of site for a reason. Will it pay off? Who knows
Oh no doubt. If Trump can get on message and stay there she'll have to come out from hiding imo

Trump Trump Trump

Do the stupid liberals believe this crap? Free advertising? The shills, after admitting they are pro Hillary, have done nothing but bash Trump.
Oreo pretended for years to be a conservative. Now he's exposed himself and brought into doubt that he may in fact be a paid democratic shill. Either way he is no conservative as he used to claim.

Trump Trump Trump

From a Harvard Study:

figure-1.gif

figure-2.gif

figure-7.gif

Clinton
figure-6.gif

Sanders
figure-5.gif

Trump Trump Trump

Wait? You think Clinton should take advice from Trump or his supporters? :lol::lol::lol:

She should ignore them both.
For her own success I believe you are right. If she were to conduct a media blitz like Trump she'd sink herself with her web of lies & scandals.

:0) You guys are full of conspiracies .. no common sense.

Trump is doing everything he can to lose this election .. and you're doing all you can to ignore that.

She doesn't need a media blitz to be Donald Trump.

careful what you wish for Trumpbots, none of you dolts have been real good at anyone elected... Look at her present #'s .. if Clinton has any kind of positive showing against Losin' Donald she'll blow his ass completely out of the water.

Trump Trump Trump

Hillary Clinton is staying out of site for a reason. Will it pay off? Who knows
Oh no doubt. If Trump can get on message and stay there she'll have to come out from hiding imo

But what's his real message? Make America great again is a great slogan but it doesn't tell what his message is

Trump Trump Trump

BINGO....she's the queen of entitlement....so of course she thanks it will just be handed to her.

You know the media is going to cover the Entertainment first--which is Donald Trump's mouth. That's why he has received 3 billion in free media coverage. Unfortunately it's not working for him any more. The more he says, the more his polls go down, the more support he loses.

90 days before the election, Hillary Clinton has pulled advertisements in several battleground states, as their internal polling data is showing them with double digit leads. She is currently ahead is a couple of deep red states, Arizona & Georgia. She is blitzing the Olympic games with advertisements, while Trump hasn't come up with one. In fact Trump stated that he gets so much media attention, he doesn't need adds, and he doesn't have any. His ground game is non-existent. In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. The Clinton's are now campaigning in the most conservative state in this nation, Utah.
Poll: Clinton leads Trump in Georgia
Pro-Clinton super-PAC pauses TV ads in three battleground states

And this article is from RED STATE--so it's safe & suitable for you Trump supporter's to read--LOL
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

He's getting his own ass handed to him on a plate.

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Ah yes the old double double double double I too have grown a little tired of when Trump says very very are really really are many many Yes you can wear on a person Agreed But what this does show is Trump Is running around the country state-to-state event to event talking talking talking on TV every night on every channel and she can't even get out of the hospital bed Tulum Talk to you later

Well Beast never says what she's going to do with all those workers that are building all these roads and bridges that are good paying union jobs With full benefits what happens when the bridges are done where did those people go where does the money come from to pay those people when they build the bridges in the first place It have to come from somebody's else's business who has to lay off people that had a good job to start with Trust me Trust me trust me make America great again

Trump Trump Trump

You are highly uninformed. Read more, post less.
Again you make a fool of yourself. I watch every network every night and that's what I posted about in this thread. Reading about what I already saw with my own eyes does what exactly?
Sign off, turn off your pc & go smoke another bong. Then consider saving yourself the embarrassment and never come back

Okay, she's ahead in most polls. People don't like her. To a lot of people she's annoying to look at and listen to (even liberals like myself). So what's the best strategy? Keep her head down and mouth shut? I think so. And I'm an ex Clinton lover.
I liked Carol King say being Hillary is like trying to sing with half the audience chanting "you suck!"....GD haters and dupes. Even some Dems are duped...

Wow Carol King, I bet Hillary hit her Tapestry

Hillary is cruising. Thanks in large part to the despicable conduct of Trump and his enablers. Thanks

Yeah he defended himself versus a nutjob gold star family..

So much worse than the Clinton Criminal.Enterprise

Trump Trump Trump

Wait? You think Clinton should take advice from Trump or his supporters? :lol::lol::lol:

She should ignore them both.
For her own success I believe you are right. If she were to conduct a media blitz like Trump she'd sink herself with her web of lies & scandals.

:0) You guys are full of conspiracies .. no common sense.

Trump is doing everything he can to lose this election .. and you're doing all you can to ignore that.

She doesn't need a media blitz to be Donald Trump.

Very true they still haven't figured that one out yet--LOL They were warned early on--but it sure didn't stop them from voting for him.

So what candidate goes into a race to win an election, and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior.
FLASHBACK: Trump Bashed Romney For 'Mean-Spirited' Immigration Stance
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Fox Poll Shows Hispanics Hate Trump, Racist Trolls Retaliate On Social Media

MP-2015-07-16-2-e1437399946286.gif

TrumpStupidPeopleCartoon.jpg

Forum List

Back