Look at this forum

Look at the networks on any given night.

Trump Trump Trump

Hillary is asleep at the wheel. Riding that 12 point over sampled polling.
How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.
Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

Oh please free advertising of getting slammed by the duplicitous press corp....I think not. Hillary Clinton has 3 billion dollars worth of help.....they bash Trump and ignore her.....
Hey, it worked great when he was running against the empty suits of the GOP, just parroting the bs but with a personality....That bs doesn't work in the real world, dupes.

Trump Trump Trump

How bout a press conference Hillary? How bout facing the hard media scrutiny Trump faces daily? How bout pretending you want to win the job rather than having it bestowed upon you?

I find it rather amazing that Trump has received 3 BILLION dollars of free air time from all of these media outlets, and he is still getting his ass kicked. Maybe that's the problem--LOL, Trump gets in front of a micro-phone may too often and needs a phyco babble interpreter at his side at all times.

Oh please free advertising of getting slammed by the duplicitous press corp....I think not. Hillary Clinton has 3 billion dollars worth of help.....they bash Trump and ignore her.....
Hey, it worked great when he was running against the empty suits of the GOP, just parroting the bs but with a personality....That bs doesn't work in the real world, dupes.

Democrats aren't in the real world l, they're in safe space.land

You've mentioned payment to me--3 times now. You know that I have been on this board longer than you have with around 12K posts--and I have yet to receive a penny. If you want to start paying me, that's fine with me--LOL

Well most people think, that you spew stuff so stupid, you don't really believe it and have to be paid to post this shit.

Unlike the rest of you, I always verify--with typically more than one link--that you apparently NEVER read--LOL. So I don't think any rational person would claim that I am the one that is spewing shit--not unless you want to call FACTS shit?

You do that all the time, stop with your bullshit...you wouldn't know a fact if it hit you in the face.
Clinton's media group (ABC, NBC, CBS, WaPo, NYT, PBS, MSNBC, CNN) alone have given her way more media than Trump could dream of...Sorry bro you lose

Nope--Trump 3 billion versus Hillary Clinton--1.1 billion

Trump has received the most free media coverage of any candidate in the history of this nation.

The runner-up to Trump in free media is Hillary Clinton, the leader for the Democratic nomination and Trump’s probable opponent in November. Through April, Clinton earned the equivalent of $1.1 billion in free advertising. Early in the campaign, Trump acknowledged his media advantage. “I’ve gotten so much free advertising, it’s like nothing I’d have expected,” he told the New York Times in September. “When you look at cable television, a lot of the programs are 100% Trump, so why would you need more Trump during the commercial breaks?” Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising

And here is another statement from Trump--that he really doesn't need that much in donations for T.V. advertisements because he gets so much free media attention.
Trump: No need to raise much money because ‘I get so much publicity’

trump_media_cartoon.png

But again what worked during the primary is no longer working in the General election cycle.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

Sorry bro, Press is pro Hillary.......no way around it.
Also pro-reality, dupes. There are so many bs-spewing Rush/Seanites WHATEVER in the GOP now that to win the GOP make you a total loser in the real world.

Trump Trump Trump

Where'd you get that bs, dupe?

Trump Trump Trump

Get to know current events.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/2...h-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0

Trump Trump Trump

Look - the dipshit dupe guy is back. Dumass supports a bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit HiLIARy.
That fact alone renders you a complete fool.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/2...h-shulevitz-hiding-from-scary-ideas.html?_r=0
Moose muffins. College is not the real world. Dems DO have solutions for this GOP mess. It's been done done already too, in all the other modern countries. Not to worry, we'll still have all our natural advantages over everybody else...

Moose muffins. College is not the real world. Dems DO have solutions for this GOP mess. It's been done done already too, in all the other modern countries. Not to worry, we'll still have all our natural advantages over everybody else...

It's also a analogous to.how.liberals work.in.the world.

Look - the dipshit dupe guy is back. Dumass supports a bus stop rat bag old hag power-hungry incompetent lying piece of shit HiLIARy.
Hilarious, dupe. A) Everything you know about her is hater dupe propaganda and B) she has the good POLICIES and experience.

Hilarious, dupe. A) Everything you know about her is hater dupe propaganda and B) she has the good POLICIES and experience.

Which policies?

Lol you're funny!

BS. Because they're educated and intelligent and believe in good policy and gov't? You're total fools of the greedy idiot rich.

BS. Because they're educated and intelligent and believe in good policy and gov't? You're total fools of the greedy idiot rich.

No because they aren't expose to.other ideas...they don't know.any.

Just the bullshit propaganda you spew.

Which policies?
Taxing the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, cutting taxes on the nonrich and investing in America and good jobs. See Hillary.org. Tons of policy like the stuff your disgrace of a party have been blocking for 8 years...

No because they aren't expose to.other ideas...they don't know.any.

Just the bullshit propaganda you spew.
Propaganda is bs, not what I spew, dupe. lol

Which policies?
Taxing the rich and giant corps more like their fair share, cutting taxes on the nonrich and investing in America and good jobs. See Hillary.org. Tons of policy like the stuff your disgrace of a party have been blocking for 8 years...

So why didn't Obama do that? Oh blocking, so ramming through obamacare, Dodds rank, and tarp.

Obama increased taxes, so why not more then? Why did GE pay no taxes under Obama?

How so?

The press is even more open about its intentional bias and spin for Democrats this election than in 2008. The world is looking at our press and wondering what the freaking hell happened to America.

Which policies?

So why didn't Obama do that? Oh blocking, so ramming through obamacare, Dodds rank, and tarp.

Obama increased taxes, so why not more then? Why did GE pay no taxes under Obama?
TARP was Booosh bailout of their financial pals. Obamacare they had 60 votes for a month, stimulus was 3 nice GOP ladies helping and then being screwed by the GOP, they gave up tons for 4% tax hike on over $400k. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ And that's it...Dodd-Frank was bipartisan, then GOP blocked much of its implementation.

Forum List

Back