Look at what a wonderful job of social distancing these Portland protesters are doing !

You can't open your hair salon, but you're totally ok to have a city approved march of packed in sweaty screamers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Way to go guys ! :clap:

I thought Covid-19 was a hoax.
You guys need to get your story straight.

I never said it was a hoax. I think in many places around the country, the precautions went too far, but the virus is real and these dumbfucks may have just given us a new spike here in Oregon.

You may have never said but a lot of the trumpers here have.

No...the problem is this...you intentionally obtuse fuckwit.
It is not about what the people on this board were saying. The same governors who were threatening to fine and potentially imprison those protesting the lock downs, are now not only condoning these protests...but some of them are marching in them. This group includes Congress and mass media who are either in support of or failing to report the issue at all. This is obviously all not about Floyd, or a virus.
Please don't answer me back..not required...just find a quiet place, and end it all.
Yes you're a douchebag...shhh...go to the light.

We couldn’t attend our loved ones’ funerals. Our children couldn’t have graduation ceremonies. Our businesses and livelihoods were destroyed. Our Elderly were kept enclosed and infected in small confines causing thousands to die. Our children have no social and learning structure, but hundreds of thousands in the streets screaming about what essentially is a lie, is not only ok, but it's officially encouraged.

After everything that has been happening in the last week or two, I am absolutely amazed that we STILL have people here, evidently, who don’t see the whole coronavirus thing for the total scam that it is. I mean, at this point I think you have to be either mentally retarded or deeply, deeply deceived and willfully blind to not see it for what it is.

We couldn’t attend our loved ones’ funerals. Our children couldn’t have graduation ceremonies. Our businesses and livelihoods were destroyed. Our Elderly were kept enclosed and infected in small confines causing thousands to die. Our children have no social and learning structure, but hundreds of thousands in the streets screaming about what essentially is a lie, is not only ok, but it's officially encouraged.
The law of the jungle. Power to the treasonous. Local authorities in lockstep.

So I bought a Coronavirus mask for my pet duck.

It's nothing special....

BUT IT FITS THE BILL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dd0a3fabfcc4061e6e8ec18065e31f78.jpg

Way to go guys ! :clap:

Fuck off with your concern-trolling.

Fuck you hypocrite !

I’m the hypocrite? :lol:

View attachment 348446

Hey you fucking STUPID dickhead, which side was calling for the lockdowns to stay in place ? YOU FUCKS !

I was NEVER calling for a wholesale reopening of the country ! I have been critical of areas of the country that were remaining locked down when there was little Covid activity going on, but it was YOU fucks that claimed we were all going to kill our parents and grandparents, and then what do you fucks do ? YOU HIT THE FUCKING STREETS AND IN SOME AREAS YOU LOOKED LIKE SARDINES JAMMED TOGETHER !!

LOOK AT THIS DRONE VIDEO FROM L.A. ! This is disgraceful !!

Annie La B

Eagle

Flag of United States

@arelab13

·
Jun 8

Replying to
@_JustinStevens_
We couldn’t attend our loved ones’ funerals. Our children couldn’t have graduation ceremonies. Our businesses and livelihoods were destroyed. Our Elderly were kept enclosed and infected in small confines causing thousands to die. Our children have no social and learning structure

You can't open your hair salon, but you're totally ok to have a city approved march of packed in sweaty screamers.
If you are Oregon too you know how Portland gives Antifa radicals a nice base to operate from.
The mayor keeps the police off their backs and as long as they don't beat people too hard (Andy Ngo)
they can operate with impunity. Not just with impunity but with Ted Wheeler's blessings.

I'm sure the covid virus is the least of the mob's concerns and we all know social distancing is just something that's used to keep churches and hair dressers in their place. If you are in a SJW mob member you don't need to give a damn about the Covid virus.

The authorities here certainly won't bother you about it.

Forum List

Back