Looking for petite blonde american

The hot/crazy matrix.....delivered by a guy who's what? A five? Maybe?

Sure dude, sure enough you're married to a straight 10.

If you idea of a good relationship is a "Chad" or "Tyrone" that hangs out in the gym in the morning and the clubs at night and is great about fathering children but absolutely lousy at commitment....have at it.

But most people want something different other than the town bicycle...which is what the guy in the video is hinting at but doesn't want to come right out and say.

If you idea of a good relationship is a "Chad" or "Tyrone" that hangs out in the gym in the morning and the clubs at night and is great about fathering children but absolutely lousy at commitment....have at it.

But most people want something different other than the town bicycle...which is what the guy in the video is hinting at but doesn't want to come right out and say.

I don't rate men with a number based on appearances, but this is the entire point of his video, right? It's in the name--the "hot/crazy matrix".

I don't rate men with a number based on appearances, but this is the entire point of his video, right? It's in the name--the "hot/crazy matrix".
Not really....
You just have to watch to really understand.

Not really....
You just have to watch to really understand.

I have watched it. What does he mean by "hot" if not good looking?

And here is a good question....

Why do men love this video but when women point out this dude himself is like a 4, there's a riot?

I have watched it. What does he mean by "hot" if not good looking?

And here is a good question....

Why do men love this video but when women point out this dude himself is like a 4, there's a riot?
What riot...?

What riot...?

Do you disagree? Is this man well put together, "buff", handsome?

Is he exceedingly powerful or wealthy that he can demand a woman who is an 8-10?

My point is: many men love these standards turned on women but hate them turned on themselves.

Do you disagree? Is this man well put together, "buff", handsome?

Is he exceedingly powerful or wealthy that he can demand a woman who is an 8-10?

My point is: many men love these standards turned on women but hate them turned on themselves.
I don't think any of the guys watching that vid, are there for scoring metrics on men...

I don't think any of the guys watching that vid, are there for scoring metrics on men...

which is my point. The man MAKING the video is clearly a 4-5, but thinks he deserves a wife of 8-10 quality. Or is pretending so for the clicks (and it worked).

You dodged that, and I noticed.

Barefoot, pregnant and in kitchen with the possible name "Amy Lou"

When you say "petite", I assume that includes "not overweight, or obese..? You see, for you that may be a problem. Even if the girl is a butter face, but is slim, and in decent health, you've already excluded roughly 60%of American women. (I'm being generous)... So the realistic question you need to ask yourself is "Am I at least in the top 40%, so that I might at least hook up with a peer in the socio-sexual marketplace"

Knowing an honest assessment of your own market value can save loads of time, and money in your search.

which is my point. The man MAKING the video is clearly a 4-5, but thinks he deserves a wife of 8-10 quality. Or is pretending so for the clicks (and it worked).

You dodged that, and I noticed.
I didn't dodge anything. No one cares what the guy scores as. That's not the subject matter of the video. That's all anyone is watching for. So he said some things you don't like... Who cares. Call him a 3, or poopey face. No one cares. If you disagree with his premise, tell everyone why.

When you say "petite", I assume that includes "not overweight, or obese..? You see, for you that may be a problem. Even if the girl is a butter face, but is slim, and in decent health, you've already excluded roughly 60%of American women. (I'm being generous)... So the realistic question you need to ask yourself is "Am I at least in the top 40%, so that I might at least hook up with a peer in the socio-sexual marketplace"

Knowing an honest assessment of your own market value can save loads of time, and money in your search.

And this is my point in that hot/crazy matrix video. The irony of the guy who is clearly about a 4-5 telling all the dudes that their wives need to be 8-9.

And how does he propose to get all these 8-10, not crazy girls? By the strength of...what?

I understand "market value". Does this man have a market value of an 8-10 in your estimation?

I didn't dodge anything. No one cares what the guy scores as. That's not the subject matter of the video. That's all anyone is watching for. So he said some things you don't like... Who cares. Call him a 3, or poopey face. No one cares. If you disagree with his premise, tell everyone why.

He is...(at least apparently)

Not wealthy

Not powerful

Not particularly physically attractive

AND YET

Is teaching that everyone (like him, apparently) needs a wife in the 8-10 range.

Give me a freaking break. You don't see the irony (and hilarity) in that?

And this is my point in that hot/crazy matrix video. The irony of the guy who is clearly about a 4-5 telling all the dudes that their wives need to be 8-9.

And how does he propose to get all these 8-10, not crazy girls? By the strength of...what?

I understand "market value". Does this man have a market value of an 8-10 in your estimation?
I'm not in the market for a man. As such I don't spend time rating them...

I'm not in the market for a man. As such I don't spend time rating them...

This your dude. He's a 4-5, not powerful, not wealthy. Stop dodging. He deserves a 8-10 woman BECAUSE

1691700645540.jpeg

Mortimer

You are no catch. You need to cut back on your expectations. Hot looking, young girls do not want to hang out with you.

“If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you”
Or just cute one at least.

He is...(at least apparently)

Not wealthy

Not powerful

Not particularly physically attractive

AND YET

Is teaching that everyone (like him, apparently) needs a wife in the 8-10 range.

Give me a freaking break. You don't see the irony (and hilarity) in that?
Sheesh.. a guy can dream can’t he?

In my long past experience a gal with an 8-10 in looks can drop to a 2 pretty quick without brains and personality.

The trick is finding a fine lady with brains and personality who doesn’t care or doesn’t recognize herself as a 7-10. Also looks fade and the new models go on the market.

Forum List

Back