Looking for petite blonde american

lol It's hilarious how ignorant many are re rural people. My grandmother and mother could run a ranch competently, and my wife could if she had to, plus run other businesses on their own. The myths here are just popular because they make lazy urban morons feel better about being dumbasses is all.

He is probably livable with except for when he posts and then he relies on our good nature not to track him down and torture him for several hours .
Sounds like you might be warming up the leathers, boots and whip.. :laugh:

Looking for petite blonde american​

Barefoot, pregnant and in kitchen with the possible name "Amy Lou"

She's available.

antifa-3.jpg

The southeast is not as dumb as people think. Sure many like to pretend that they aren't that brilliant....but you really don't know until you do.

Redstone arsenal and Huntsville space center in Alabama is literally full of rocket scientist. Responsible for all kinds of rockets that we see today as munitions and space bound rockets and missiles.

The research triangle. Three research universities that are the core of medical research research in the USA. But Texas and Vanderbilt also are regular contributors for major medical breakthroughs.

Virginia also has Micron Technology which makes the latest, fastest, memory chips that allows AI to actually exist. It's also the chips in your latest generation of cell phones for the past several years.

UT and UAB are the universities that lead the pack for "nuclear medicine" which has resulted in things like your latest heart scan. The dye they use is a harmless isotope of iodine they can see using low dose exrays that won't make you glow at night afterwards. (Joke)

Motion technologies.
The cutting room floor for most movies, videos, commercials and etc is also in the greater metro area of Nashville. They are also the editing for most magazines like Victoria Secrets and Vanity Fair.

So many electronics for sound and AV equipment are being pumped through Nashville that Japan had to set up a consulate there. Just to manage the traffic.

The south just likes playing dumb for all the self important idiots running around. They really aren't that dumb. Just saying....

Yes Moritmer, a lot of us long for the glory days of America, back when women knew their place.

She should be of legal age but LOOK young and petite, Mila Kunis does and she is 39. Many do. I dont want a underage girl.

Mortimer

You are no catch. You need to cut back on your expectations. Hot looking, young girls do not want to hang out with you.

“If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you”

Mortimer

You are no catch. You need to cut back on your expectations. Hot looking, young girls do not want to hang out with you.

“If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. So from my personal point of view get an ugly girl to marry you”
The "Hot/Crazy" matrix right?

How about Dolly Parton? The dame is about 5 foot tall, is that petite enough? And she is definitely "legal" although she doesn't look her age.

f493bc4ab0f1545f425942a3d1696595.png

How about Dolly Parton? The dame is about 5 foot tall, is that petite enough? And she is definitely "legal" although she doesn't look her age.

f493bc4ab0f1545f425942a3d1696595.png
That beauty mark/mole of hers keeps moving....impossible to keep up with its location.
As if that's not crazy....

Forum List

Back