Looking for reasonable explanations for the Paluxy River footprints.

Put raw iron outside for a week and tell us what happens

Put raw iron in a bucket of oil and leave it for 1000 years, there will be no rust. Rust needs oxygen.
We are talking microscopic amounts. The oxygen in a T. rex body is plenty needed for oxidation.

No, likely since the creature died, there was very little oxygen in its body.
3 guesses at what the O in H2O stands for.

You actually think that the the bound oxygen in water causes rust?

Do you understand how rust forms? An unbound oxygen molecule binds to the iron molecule. It cannot do that if it is already bound to hydrogen.

The reason iron will rust in water is because there is unbound oxygen in water. That's how fish live.
No unbound oxygen in a T. rex? This keeps getting better.

As for the stegosaurus, read this and tell me you really think mankind co-existed with that dinosaur

Stegosaur Carving on a Cambodian Temple? by Glen Kuban
I have touched it, have you?

Every inch of the complexes (which covers the size of Manhatten) have carvings. All of which look like the creatures they represent except for the Hindu creatures. And this is not a Hindu creature.

LOL, touching it makes you an expert? I can't tell if you are really this gullible or whether you're just stirring shit up. Maybe it's both.
I can sure tell if something is as old as everything around it.

Like all the other evidence shown in this thread, you toss it out without justification simply because it threatens what they tell you to parrot.

LOL, so I should ignore all those respected and credentialed scientists in favor of a guy who can touch something and tell how old it is. 'K.
I'm saying take no ones word for anything. Use an open mind. Look at the evidence and draw your own conclusions. Don't start with dinosaurs were 70 million years ago, that's a bias.

There is no threat to my faith with a billion year old earth. But my interest in geology and archeology has me outside the box of what they teach in schools.

LOL, I don't think you got out too far from that box if you're thinking mankind co-existed with dinos. Here are the facts. FACTS. There is something called the K-T Boundary, it is a thin layer of sediment that exists all around the world that is dated by scientists to be about 65 million years old. Below that layer you find dino fossils, above that layer you don't. NOT ONE. The conclusion drawn by that fact is that dinosaurs went extinct about 65 million years ago. That is not a bias, that is as close to a fact as you're ever going to get. Dispute it all you want, but I got facts and fossils on my side and the scientific community too; let me know when you find a dinosaur fossil that dates to a time when humans walked the planet. A debunked footprint or carving doesn't stack up to any real scientific evidence that shows otherwise.

Every inch of the complexes (which covers the size of Manhatten) have carvings. All of which look like the creatures they represent except for the Hindu creatures. And this is not a Hindu creature.

LOL, touching it makes you an expert? I can't tell if you are really this gullible or whether you're just stirring shit up. Maybe it's both.

Like all the other evidence shown in this thread, you toss it out without justification simply because it threatens what they tell you to parrot.

LOL, so I should ignore all those respected and credentialed scientists in favor of a guy who can touch something and tell how old it is. 'K.
I'm saying take no ones word for anything. Use an open mind. Look at the evidence and draw your own conclusions. Don't start with dinosaurs were 70 million years ago, that's a bias.

There is no threat to my faith with a billion year old earth. But my interest in geology and archeology has me outside the box of what they teach in schools.

LOL, I don't think you got out too far from that box if you're thinking mankind co-existed with dinos. Here are the facts. FACTS. There is something called the K-T Boundary, it is a thin layer of sediment that exists all around the world that is dated by scientists to be about 65 million years old. Below that layer you find dino fossils, above that layer you don't. NOT ONE. The conclusion drawn by that fact is that dinosaurs went extinct about 65 million years ago. That is not a bias, that is as close to a fact as you're ever going to get. Dispute it all you want, but I got facts and fossils on my side and the scientific community too; let me know when you find a dinosaur fossil that dates to a time when humans walked the planet. A debunked footprint or carving doesn't stack up to any real scientific evidence that shows otherwise.
You just validated my point. They fed you s 65 million year old date and now your parroting it without question.

Put raw iron in a bucket of oil and leave it for 1000 years, there will be no rust. Rust needs oxygen.
We are talking microscopic amounts. The oxygen in a T. rex body is plenty needed for oxidation.

Do you understand how rust forms? An unbound oxygen molecule binds to the iron molecule. It cannot do that if it is already bound to hydrogen.

The reason iron will rust in water is because there is unbound oxygen in water. That's how fish live.

Actually, I just edited that because I mixed things up. The whole water molecule binds to iron, causing rust. You threw me off with the erroneous statement that it was the O in H2O that caused it.

Here's the deal. If the dinosaur lived in a vety arid environment, it's corpse would have been dessicated in no time at all. No water, no rust. You also do realize that an iron molecule isn't destroyed when it rusts right?

And the OP, Cambodia nor Estonia are debunked by anyone.

Actual video of the man who made those tracks

giphy.gif
He also caused the ice age to end.

Could be. But he did it 10-12,000 years ago, not 6,000. Just like he caused dinosaurs to die out some 65 million years ago, which allowed the age of mammals to thrive and that eventually lead to us through the process of evolution.

The footprints are proven fake and the drawings, if not fake, are drawings of the animals that early humans found. Likely they found fossils all the time. Probably where the stories of dragons and sea monsters came from.

Sure they are, you just don't want to accept reality. Which is actually fine by me, BTW. I gave you links that point out the issues with the footprint and the carvings. So - do you believe mankind co-existed with dinos?

Actually, I just edited that because I mixed things up. The whole water molecule binds to iron, causing rust. You threw me off with the erroneous statement that it was the O in H2O that caused it.

Here's the deal. If the dinosaur lived in a vety arid environment, it's corpse would have been dessicated in no time at all. No water, no rust. You also do realize that an iron molecule isn't destroyed when it rusts right?
T. rex in deserts? Keep spinning.

To say iron lets tissue exist for 70 million years is laughable.

Sure they are, you just don't want to accept reality. Which is actually fine by me, BTW. I gave you links that point out the issues with the footprint and the carvings. So - do you believe mankind co-existed with dinos?
Your links offered no evidence, only wild speculation. And I only believe what evidence points to.

Your links offered no evidence, only wild speculation. And I only believe what evidence points to.

Was my question too difficult to understand? Do you believe mankind co-existed with dinos?

The footprints are proven fake and the drawings, if not fake, are drawings of the animals that early humans found. Likely they found fossils all the time. Probably where the stories of dragons and sea monsters came from.
Cavemen found fossils of dinosaurs?

I thought you said no land creature had intact fossils.

Was my question too difficult to understand? Do you believe mankind co-existed with dinos?
Safe to say that he does. Most Fundamentalists do. He has made it rather clear.

I don't know.

But I do know no one has evidence that invalidates the OP, Cambodia or Estonia.

I do believe in evolution. Personally, not sure how both cannot be true. Never have understood. Could evolution and intelligent design be the same thing? Who knows? There has been more than enough evidence to show that species have evolved.

The Paluxy footprints have always fascinated me.

Delk.jpg

The notion of dinosaur footprints side by side with human footprints. I have heard the notion from scientists that those are not human footprints but a dinosaur?

PSCF9-88HastingsFig2.jpg
zapata-thm.jpg

I think there needs to be a more reasonable explanation. Those footprints are clearly human or a humanoid.

Close to where these footprints are found are these drawings on walls from ancient people.

dino.jpg

Are these interesting to you?
It is possible that god planted the life seed knowing what diversity would come of it. But he didn't poof fully grown giraffe separately from dogs, fish, snake, birds, humans, turtles, ardvark, etc. We all have a common ancestor.

That only freaks religious people out because it means we are just animals. But consider somewhere around 100,000 years ago we made a huge leap forward intellectually. Maybe God made the monkey smarter at some point. Turned one species of monkey into smart man.

Claiming dinosaurs were 70 million years ago is not a bias. It is supported by substantial scientific evidence
There is no evidence of man being around even one million years ago
How old that fossil?
70 million years
How do you know that?
The rocks there are that old.
How do you know the rocks are that old?
It has a 70 million year old fossil in it.

You can also carbon date, you can look at the formation of rock strata to determine the era the fossil was formed in

Regardless, it is not even close
Man was not around when the dinosaurs were. There were some simple mammals but it would be millions of years after the last of the dinosaurs before the earliest humans evolved

I don't know.

Just seems rather absurd that we would not have more absolute conclusive evidence other than fossilized footprints, one carving in Cambodia and a painting in Estonia.

Wouldn't there be all sorts of stuff from people everywhere?

It seems absurd.

I don't know.

Just seems rather absurd that we would not have more absolute conclusive evidence other than fossilized footprints, one carving in Cambodia and a painting in Estonia.

Wouldn't there be all sorts of stuff from people everywhere?

It seems absurd.
Why does every culture have stories about dragons?

Doesn't have to be a fire breathing Hollywood version.

And you forgot Job.

T. rex in deserts? Keep spinning.

To say iron lets tissue exist for 70 million years is laughable.

First answer; yes.

Second answer; something preserved it.

Cavemen found fossils of dinosaurs?

I thought you said no land creature had intact fossils.

Dude please. A single bone is a fossil, and give me one reason why primitive man couldn't find an intact dinosaur skeleton.

Forum List

Back