Looks like Bernie was right!

Democrats wont vote for a woman lol

Liawatha looks likely to lose even her home state.

Yikes

Remind me, who did Democrats vote for in 2016? Who did you vote for?
Democrats crossed over and voted for Trump over THAT woman. Had they not done that she would be president.

And I wrote in Walker

She got more votes. Your OP just told me that Democrats won't vote for a woman but they nominated one in 2016 and more people voted for her. Exactly how full of shit are you?

Mrs. Walker?

Yikes
It's amazing how willfully blind you hypocrites are.

The last Democratic nominee was a woman.

There are far more Democratic women in Congress than Republicans.

It is Republicans who won't don't like women.

Remember all the nasty shit the Pussy Grabber said about the female Republican candidate? By choosing Trump, the pseudocons have shown exactly what they think of women.

Biden is looking good

Trump will be going on a tweetstorm

Exactly how full of shit are you?

Take it up with Bernie lol

Why? You started a thread expressing your opinion that you agree with Sanders and you couldn't even get what he said right to begin with. He never said Democrats wouldn't vote for a woman which is really funny considering he made the comment in 2018 ya' yutz. He said a woman couldn't get elected not that Democrats wouldn't vote for one which as stated before 2016 kind of disproved.

Jesus, what a lame ass thread.

Yikes

Remind me, who did Democrats vote for in 2016? Who did you vote for?
Democrats crossed over and voted for Trump over THAT woman. Had they not done that she would be president.

And I wrote in Walker

I am a registered democrat since THE DAY I turned 21 (yeah----I am that old)
The very first time I voted for a REPUB for president was when I voted for
Trump --(over that....."woman") The night of the COUNT-----I stayed up----some time ----like about 3 am ------they said TRUMP WON!!!!! ---I finally fell asleep----------when I awakened-------I thought -----.......... I MUST HAVE DREAMT IT

Exactly how full of shit are you?

Take it up with Bernie lol

Why? You started a thread expressing your opinion that you agree with Sanders and you couldn't even get what he said right to begin with. He never said Democrats wouldn't vote for a woman which is really funny considering he made the comment in 2018 ya' yutz. He said a woman couldn't get elected not that Democrats wouldn't vote for one which as stated before 2016 kind of disproved.

Jesus, what a lame ass thread.
Hey man, your reaction tells me my thread was PERFECT.

Move along now puppet

Forum List

Back