Looks like Clinton won't be picking Pocahontas for VP.

Will she be in FULL DRESS?

images

She has an opening night speech slot at their convention.
Any guesses?

I am hoping for Governor John Hickenlooper for her VP. Well liked by both parties, even Republicans like him in our state of Colorado. He's also a great businessman. Re-elected to his 2nd term in this state.

20140620__Hickenlooper~p1.jpg

I don't know who thought Warren could be a serious candidate but she is in Palinville from what I've seen.

I really havent looked into it much... Are people talking about Kerry? I feel like he has been groomed for the position

I don't know who thought Warren could be a serious candidate but she is in Palinville from what I've seen.

I really havent looked into it much... Are people talking about Kerry? I feel like he has been groomed for the position

Hillary Clinton wants to attract disgruntled Republicans, (and there are millions of them) and John Kerry would be the last person to do that. I still think John Hickenlooper would be a great choice.

I am hoping for Governor John Hickenlooper for her VP. Well liked by both parties, even Republicans like him in our state of Colorado. He's also a great businessman. Re-elected to his 2nd term in this state.

If he prefers to remain clean and beloved then he better keep his distance from that slimy establishment bitch. The Bernouts already sold their soul to the dark side. Hypocrite

If he prefers to remain clean and beloved then he better keep his distance from that slimy establishment bitch. The Bernouts already sold their soul to the dark side. Hypocrite

According to you--but I doubt the Bernouts have all gone to the dark side, Donald Trump.

Hillary Clinton wants to attract disgruntled Republicans, (and there are millions of them) and John Kerry would be the last person to do that. I still think John Hickenlooper would be a great choice.

Disgruntled at Hillary for being an establishment candidate because Republicans chose Trump because they were disgruntled at the GOP for allowing Hussein Obama and Hitlery get away with murder. Democrats disgruntled at Hill.

Well, since Obama is holding all the cards, I would think it would be someone he would pick for her. Probably somebody she doesn't even like.

Forum List

Back