Looks Like Nadler in Drag. If You're Going to be a Public Official and be Transgender Expect to be Mocked

1. Of course, Secretary Levine is right: There is NO excuse to ridicule (much less physically attack) someone for his/her sexuality.

2. IMHO, people who do so have serious issues with their own sexuality.

3. People who are comfortable and secure in their sexuality are happy to let other people be who they are.
I'm comfortable with who I am...just not comfortable with who he thinks he is as a public servant.
Criticizing the work of a public servant is a good thing. Criticizing the personal life of one should be off limits. I know we do it all the time, Trump has been plenty ridiculed for his weight, but we should separate the public from the private. Right now I bet many qualified people avoid gov't because they don't want to deal with the hate and we all lose.

1. Of course, Secretary Levine is right: There is NO excuse to ridicule (much less physically attack) someone for his/her sexuality.

3. People who are comfortable and secure in their sexuality are happy to let other people be who they are.
I'm comfortable with who I am...just not comfortable with who he thinks he is as a public servant.
Criticizing the work of a public servant is a good thing. Criticizing the personal life of one should be off limits. I know we do it all the time, Trump has been plenty ridiculed for his weight, but we should separate the public from the private. Right now I bet many qualified people avoid gov't because they don't want to deal with the hate and we all lose.
So if a public servant is holding a press conference dressed as Bozo the Clown I'm supposed to ignore it?

So if a public servant is holding a press conference dressed as Bozo the Clown I'm supposed to ignore it?
Where do you draw the line? Weight, clothes, hair, etc.?

That's pretty much the ugliest person I've ever seen.

That used to be a man??
I will one up that with a member of the Mpls City Council...
View attachment 368626
After defunding the police I hope he/she is the victim of an antigay assault and no police are there to protect them.
That was one of three council members who hired private security with taxpayer funds. Disgusting inside and out.

You want to be a public official and act this way, then prepared to not only have your policies scrutinized but your lifestyle choice as well.
Holy shit! I just can't seem to get an erection over that picture. Face that looks like the ass end of a Mack truck with a bad wig on it.

Wow.

Jo

You want to be a public official and act this way, then prepared to not only have your policies scrutinized but your lifestyle choice as well.

Trannies resist to be made fun of. Even fags hate them. This dude is funny. Hopefully he gets real butthurt and does suicide.

Trannies resist to be made fun of. Even fags hate them. This dude is funny. Hopefully he gets real butthurt and does suicide.
I bet he gets butthurt alright.

Fuck him

To bad

View attachment 368592
I don't want to fuck him. :auiqs.jpg:

I wouldn't fuck him with bodies dick!

That's pretty much the ugliest person I've ever seen.

That used to be a man??
I will one up that with a member of the Mpls City Council...
View attachment 368626
After defunding the police I hope he/she is the victim of an antigay assault and no police are there to protect them.
That was one of three council members who hired private security with taxpayer funds. Disgusting inside and out.
Minneapolis City Council is about some bullshit. Cut back on law and order then bill the taxpayers for private security.

I bet he gets butthurt alright.

Just can't say. It's like watching cartoons.

He's not being mocked for his sexuality. He's being mocked because he's batshit crazy.

Says someone who is so severely f•••ed-up in his head, that he doesn't seem to grasp the difference between men and women.

This degenerate freak isn't willing to deal with himself, as he really is.

Anyone who is this batshit crazy, who puts himself in the public eye, and demands that sane people treat his madness and delusions as if they have any basis in reality, has to expect to attract a great deal of disrespect.

An odd bit of trivia.

I do not know in what other states, but in California, during the 1984 Presidential election, if you were to write the name “Bozo the Clown” in the write-in space for President, you would have been casting a valid vote for an actual candidate. His real name was Lawrence Weiss, better known by the stage name Larry Harmon, and best known as one of the actors to play Bozo the Clown. He ran for President in 1984. I was in charge of running an election precinct, that year, and among the material that I received in connection with this job was a list of qualified write-in candidates for President, along with the different variations on their names that one could write in to cast a vote for them. Mr. Weiss was on this list, and you could have voted for him by writing in any combination of Larry or Lawrence with Weiss or Harmon, or by writing in “Bozo” or “Bozo the Clown”.

Nobody but you is talking about any such traits.

We're talking about a man who is so f•••ed-up in the head, that he thinks he's a woman. We're talking about someone who is batshit crazy,and who most likely is not anywhere close to mentally competent for the position that he holds. We're talking about someone who has chosen to put himself and his mental illness in the public eye, and to demand that the public ignore how f•••ed-up everyone can see that he is.

What line?
Seems liberals cross that line literally every thread about Trump or any Conservative.

Don't pretend you are above it all, no one is buying it.
These clowns who are so confused about their own identity, how in hell can they be trusted to hold office? Remember, the science that these idiots say they believe in only recognizes two genders, not the Heinze 57 that you fools think we should accept.
Tolerance and Acceptance are two different concepts. Whole I tolerate these clowns I will never accept them as normal, and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Rachel Levine is the reality that makes it impossible to satirize transgenderism.

If you took the most homely man on the planet and dressed him up like a woman - just to mock transgender people...Well, you can't do that. S/he is already here.

Criticizing the work of a public servant is a good thing. Criticizing the personal life of one should be off limits.
Nope. Not on my life is that off limits. There's a Mob of angry men coming out of the back door of the nightclub swinging baseball bats. They didn't start this discussion by minding their own business.
Trannies resist to be made fun of. Even fags hate them.
I don't think so either. Some regular dude is calling it quits at 5:00pm and snuffing out his cigarette butt with the heel of his boot, and doesn't have the time or money for any of that single guys shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back