Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

I guess the blatant attempt to rehabilitate Hillary is an epic failure. Benghazi will hang around her neck for the rest of her political life. No amount of lies or spin by the NY Times are other corrupt rags will change that. Might as well deal with it Libs. :(

Again, you've been trying for over a year to get traction on Benghazi, and other than your crazy birther bubble, you really haven't made any gains.

Can you point to one person who has said, "Man, I voted for Obama in 2012, but I'm going to totally vote for whatever Teabagger the GOP Puts up because I'm so angry that they said it was a video!"

Didn't think so.

The attack was planned by terrorists. Period.
Which group is immaterial.
The administration failed those 4 Americans.
You don't care about them.
Your entire focus is on protecting Obama and Hillary.

:rolleyes:
Another one who thinks this happened at an Embassy.

Not only was it not an Embassy, it wasn't even a Consulate.

& it was a freakin' CIA operation. Ferchissakes, this gets old.

Yes, it was a Consulate.

The question is..... Where was the help?
You can't plan for help on an spontaneous attack.....er, duh! Same thing happened to GW Bush.....like 17 times....remember? Of course, you don't.

Did you forget already, or did you not read some of the posts that mention the Republicans didn't want to raise the funding for security? Duh! It was your own party that refused to vote for raising the funding, duh!

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress
Are you that dense. Where was the military during the 911 in NY? You can't expect the military to beam themselves on the spot, Duh!

Your party voted "no" to increasing the funding for more security....ask them.

Are you a jr. high kid? You can't debate without getting all defensive and attacking people? No, of course you can't, that seems to be so prevalent among most rw'ers.....they can't debate, so they get angry and start name-calling and throwing out insults....so childish.

Yeah, and when you find out who did it, you go after their country, not some other country, like George Bush did when we were attacked on 9/11.

Yeah....so explain why George Bush had 17 attacks.....where was the CIA then?

You are so dense that you obviously don't realize that they would not have gotten there in time? And wooh.....you know how an F-16 sounds like.....I guess that makes you an expert! Bwahahaha....

There were our people in the area too, that would have been killed had they done that.....I guess that's too hard for you to comprehend?

And now, you know more than the Generals that were in charge and claimed there was no way we could reach them....rich....conservatives are all so smart....they should all join the military and help us out....:lol::lol:

Yeah....no need to worry about fuel, what's another F-16 crashing because it ran out fuel.....you really are sounding unintelligent....maybe you better stop posting...:lol:

Yeah, and that's what happened....4 people died, but here you are suggesting that more people sacrifice their lives....you really sound inane.

You really are a sick person.....all that vitriol and hate....I hope you don't blow up.

Aha, it all boils down to butt hurt.....:lol::lol:you're so angry that your stupid candidate, who besmirched all of the middle-class didn't win....that's it, isn't it?

That's your opinion and it's a really dumb one.

And that is the lowest form of life on Earth.....
I think you just now sunk lower than any form of life on earth....with your uneducated suggestions and your ignorant advice, not to mention the jr high name-calling and insults...it must suck to not be able to debate.

Well, next to the people that defend it. THEY (you) are the lowest form the Earth has ever known.

Finally, the amoeba has someone he can look down on.... You
You are so pathetic.....if you only knew how inane you really sound you would probably quit posting....to late..you've already made an ass of yourself.

My goodness. You are an uninformed suck up to the Obamessiah.

You know what? I think lefties like rightwinger think that is there was no Al Qaeda link, then that means it was perfectly ok for the administration to ignore repeated requests for more security, and that it automatically means it was a totally spontaneous event.

You mean like the right wing Congressmen who all voted against the bill to raise the funding for security?

Yeah.....the GOP wanted to ignore requests for more security....now they're bitching and blaming the Democrats for not ignoring their refusal to increase funding.....y'all can't make up your minds.....now you don't want it, now you want it.....too much KoolAid.

The only ones that are stupid are the ones that agreed with their Congressmen to not raise the funding for security and are now bitching that the funding for security was not raised......ijits.

GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security | ThinkProgress

No.

Given the threat environment, the physical security platform in Benghazi was inadequate. It is incumbent upon the Board,however, to acknowledge that several upgrades and repairs took place over 2012. DS provided additional funding for the Local Guard Force (LGF), February 17, and residential security upgrades, including heightening the outer perimeter wall, safety grills on safe area egress windows that helped save the life of ARSO 1 on the night of September 11, concrete jersey barriers, manual drop-arm vehicle barriers, a steel gate for the Villa C safe area, some locally manufactured steel doors, sandbag fortifications, security cameras, some additional security lighting, guard booths, and an Internal Defense Notification System. Because OBO does not fund security upgrades for “temporary” facilities, DS also identified non-traditional funding streams to fund physical security upgrades and worked with the IMOs, NEA and Embassy Tripoli to move funds and supplies to Benghazi.The Engineering Security Office (ESO) in Cairo provided strong technical support and regularly visited. Following the June 2012 IED incident, which blew a large hole in the compound wall, DS, OBO, Tripoli, NEA and ESO Cairo immediately responded to Benghazi’s request for assistance. Tripoli identified OBO funds that could be used to fix the wall, and ESO Cairo traveled to Benghazi on June 8 to provide technical support. The TDY IMOs worked tirelessly with the RSOs, Tripoli procurement and financial management staff, and Libyan professionals on statements of work, contracts and funding for the emergency repair of the SMC wall and for the other physical security upgrades, as well as ongoing electrical repairs. New upgrades remained a challenge, however, due to a lack of cash reserves and contract and procurement expertise, which meant Benghazi had to rely on Tripoli for further processing.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202446.pdf

Also, funding for Diplomatic Security exceeded $1.5 billion in 2012, meaning there was more than enough funds for security that night. Cutting $300 million would have been a drop in the bucket:

special-libya-security-coll.jpg

Pegging the Republicans for this incident is stupid and dishonest.

It was the Republicans that voted "no" to increase the funding for security....you can't increase security without the funding, right? Trying to blame Clinton for not doing more to increase the security when Republicans in Congress were voting "no" to any increase is also stupid and dishonest. It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback and suggest all the things that could have been done, but it's another thing to actually be involved in it before and during the occurrence. Same thing happened during George Bush's terms, like 17 times, so why weren't Republicans up in arms about those attacks like they are about Benghazi?

From your link:

New upgrades remained a challenge, however, due to a lack of cash reserves and contract and procurement expertise, which meant Benghazi had to rely on Tripoli for further processing.

:rolleyes:
Another one who thinks this happened at an Embassy.

Not only was it not an Embassy, it wasn't even a Consulate.

& it was a freakin' CIA operation. Ferchissakes, this gets old.

Yes, it was a Consulate.

The question is..... Where was the help?
You can't plan for help on an spontaneous attack.....er, duh! Same thing happened to GW Bush.....like 17 times....remember? Of course, you don't.

Did you forget already, or did you not read some of the posts that mention the Republicans didn't want to raise the funding for security? Duh! It was your own party that refused to vote for raising the funding, duh!

Are you that dense. Where was the military during the 911 in NY? You can't expect the military to beam themselves on the spot, Duh!

Your party voted "no" to increasing the funding for more security....ask them.

Are you a jr. high kid? You can't debate without getting all defensive and attacking people? No, of course you can't, that seems to be so prevalent among most rw'ers.....they can't debate, so they get angry and start name-calling and throwing out insults....so childish.

Yeah, and when you find out who did it, you go after their country, not some other country, like George Bush did when we were attacked on 9/11.

Yeah....so explain why George Bush had 17 attacks.....where was the CIA then?

You are so dense that you obviously don't realize that they would not have gotten there in time? And wooh.....you know how an F-16 sounds like.....I guess that makes you an expert! Bwahahaha....

There were our people in the area too, that would have been killed had they done that.....I guess that's too hard for you to comprehend?

And now, you know more than the Generals that were in charge and claimed there was no way we could reach them....rich....conservatives are all so smart....they should all join the military and help us out....:lol::lol:

Yeah....no need to worry about fuel, what's another F-16 crashing because it ran out fuel.....you really are sounding unintelligent....maybe you better stop posting...:lol:

Yeah, and that's what happened....4 people died, but here you are suggesting that more people sacrifice their lives....you really sound inane.

You really are a sick person.....all that vitriol and hate....I hope you don't blow up.

Aha, it all boils down to butt hurt.....:lol::lol:you're so angry that your stupid candidate, who besmirched all of the middle-class didn't win....that's it, isn't it?

That's your opinion and it's a really dumb one.

And that is the lowest form of life on Earth.....
I think you just now sunk lower than any form of life on earth....with your uneducated suggestions and your ignorant advice, not to mention the jr high name-calling and insults...it must suck to not be able to debate.

Well, next to the people that defend it. THEY (you) are the lowest form the Earth has ever known.

Finally, the amoeba has someone he can look down on.... You
You are so pathetic.....if you only knew how inane you really sound you would probably quit posting....to late..you've already made an ass of yourself.

Are you really using budget cuts as a reason for the lack of security?

Then you are either stupid, ignorant or a liar.

In testimony before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Charlene Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security, was asked, “Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which led you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”

Lamb responded, “No, sir.”

Recall that Lamb is the person who denied requests from the top diplomatic security officer in Libya to retain a 16-man team of military personnel who had been protecting diplomats.

QUESTION: Mr. Nordstrom, you were on that panel. Do you remember what she [Lamb] said?

REGIONAL SECURITY OFFICER ERIC NORDSTROM: Yes, she said that resources was not an issue. And I think I would also point to the ARB report, if I'm not mistaken, that they talked to our chief financial officer with D.S. [Diplomatic Security], who also said that resources were not an issue.

The Republicans voted to cut the funding from Obama's proposed budget request. Facts are a bitch and often missing from liberal talking points.

Source

Obama was caught with his pants down when this massacre happened in Libya.

He was going around tooting his horn over "personally killing UBL and destroying AQ terrorists worldwide" just in time for his re-election.

He couldn't have TERRORISTS killing a possible "gay" Ambassador and 3 CIA operatives/contractors doing something fishy with Islamic militants in Libya.....thus the criminal cover up with the bullshit video riot angle and endless lies thereafter.

^^nailed it!

not he didnt. stop lying about this fake story
No it isn't..Sworn testimony by dozens of eye witnesses say it's not fake.
The NYT report is bullshit.

Are you really that devoid of the facts clearly represented in history? George Bush DID go after the country and the ideology of those that attacked us on 9/11 2001.

War in Afghanistan (2001?present) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The war in Afghanistan under President Bush was prosecuted in an intelligent way, using limited forces and advanced technology. The Taliban were driven from power and Bin laden was forced out of that country to reside in nearby Pakistan till he was found and killed (if you can believe this shithead liar of a pResident we have now).

That war has basically gone to hell in a hand basket since the knucklehead in chief has taken over. HIS war, obama's war is now officially more unpopular than the Vietnam war was with the American people.

We understand your need to blame everything on President Bush, but you don't get to make up the story as you go along. 2001 was not that long ago and your revisionist history lesson is a much bigger pill to swallow than you would have us do.

Last edited:
Just can't get over Boooosh! Get up to date...But MOM! They did it too...!:cuckoo:

Do facts hurt your tender feelings there Shirley?

Hey T and BlueMistress,

I don't have time to do all the research, but I did look up the Yeman attack.

There were 19 people killed (that number seems to include the terrorists....wow...they fought back !

Six members of the Yemeni security forces, six attackers (one of whom wore an explosives belt), and seven bystanders (one of whom was discovered later[8]) were killed in the attack.

There were six members of the Yemeni security forces killed. The apparently attacked in broad daylight and that is why the seven bystanders were killed.

The only American killed was a bystander.

As near as I could tell...there were no ambassadors killed in that attack. In fact, the attack was basically repelled.

I wonder about the rest ?

Seems like kind of a spurious comparison.

But then, SlimeyCorn never was very good at this.

Oh, and wait for the reply...betcha it's got nothing to do with this.

Just can't get over Boooosh! Get up to date...But MOM! They did it too...!:cuckoo:

Know what I think is great, CC?

The Ambassador is dead. As are some very brave men who did their duty when their president and their boss, the SecState, deserted them.

There's nothing we can do to change that. Nothing. We can't put the scum-sucking piece of fucking shit, Hitlery, in prison for it. And I wouldn't want to, frankly.

We can't impeach the lying scumbag-in-chief over it. Not gonna happen.

And yes, HE IS A PROVEN LIAR. Even you admit that much. I give you credit where credit is due.

But you know what I love about this.....??

It won't go away. As much as you want it to, it just won't go away.

And this latest pile of shit from the biggest propaganda pile of shit on Earth, the New Yawk Slimes, does you no favors. At all.

Some people were actually starting to think about other things..... obamacare, the NSA, how Client #9 (eliot Spitzer) likes to choke women (oh yeah), Anthony (let me show you my) Weiner wanting to make another comeback......

You know, just your average, everyday, dimocrap scum antics.

But the Slimes brought it back into the Public Consciousness. And most of America sees right through it.

You don't, but you're accustomed to letting what you want interfere with your perception of reality, aren't you?

Yeah, we both know I'm right.

As usual.

This hurts Hitlery, not helps. And THAT is what counts

Chris Stevens: Hello! This is the Benghazi Consulate we're under attack, send help!

Val Jarrett: Let them die

Chris Stevens: Hello! This is the Benghazi Consulate we're under attack, send help!

Val Jarrett: Let them die

Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Think about it.

I still wanna know who this scumbag reporter for the scummiest paper on Earth talked to....

Anybody??

"Tell me, Herr Hitler, is it true what they say about you and the Jews?"

"Nein, nein, nein, nein!!!! All lies. Lies! I tell you!! Ask Herr Goebbels, he will tell you!!"

"Yah, yah, yah. zis ist true, mein freund"

Headlines in next day's New Yawk Slimes......

Hitler Not Guilty of War Crimes.

"After months of research and talking to people who were actually there........"

What a crock of shit. You gotta be some kind of dumbfuck to buy this shit.

But, that's what dimocraps do.... They lie.

Mr. Stevens, like his bosses in Washington, believed that the United States could turn a critical mass of the fighters it helped oust Colonel Qaddafi into reliable friends. He died trying.

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9 when Mr. McFarland, then the officer normally in charge of politics and economics at the United States Embassy in Tripoli, had his meeting with the Benghazi militia leaders. Among them were some of the same men who had greeted Mr. Stevens when he arrived in Benghazi at the start of the revolt, including Mr. Gharabi, 39, a heavyset former Abu Salim inmate who ran a local sandwich truck before becoming the leader of the Rafallah al-Sehati. Another was Wissam bin Hamid, also 39, a slim and slightly hunched mechanic known for his skill with American cars who by then had become the leader of Libya Shield, considered one of the strongest militias in Libya. A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times In an interview, Mr. Gharabi said that he had known about the building rage in Egypt over the video, but that, “We did not know if it was going to reach us here.”

So what you are admitting to here is that you are a hypocrite. You were outraged when people died under Bush, but you give a free pass when it happens under obama

no not really, these things are a part of life, but thank you for admitting that you yourself instead of being open and honest about how this happened under Bush as well. You just deflected.

So much for the Republican campaign against Hillary

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times

Months of investigation by The New York Times, centered on extensive interviews with Libyans in Benghazi who had direct knowledge of the attack there and its context, turned up no evidence that Al Qaeda or other international terrorist groups had any role in the assault.

Ever since the Watergate Scandal Republicans have hoped they could use a mistake made by Democrats to destroy a Democratic administration.

Mr. Stevens, like his bosses in Washington, believed that the United States could turn a critical mass of the fighters it helped oust Colonel Qaddafi into reliable friends. He died trying.

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9 when Mr. McFarland, then the officer normally in charge of politics and economics at the United States Embassy in Tripoli, had his meeting with the Benghazi militia leaders. Among them were some of the same men who had greeted Mr. Stevens when he arrived in Benghazi at the start of the revolt, including Mr. Gharabi, 39, a heavyset former Abu Salim inmate who ran a local sandwich truck before becoming the leader of the Rafallah al-Sehati. Another was Wissam bin Hamid, also 39, a slim and slightly hunched mechanic known for his skill with American cars who by then had become the leader of Libya Shield, considered one of the strongest militias in Libya. A Deadly Mix in Benghazi - The New York Times In an interview, Mr. Gharabi said that he had known about the building rage in Egypt over the video, but that, “We did not know if it was going to reach us here.”

This reads like what it is intended to be..... A background script for a made-for-TV-Movie.

Reads more like a work of fiction than a news story.

Which, it is..... A work of fiction, I mean.

Only thing missing is, "It was a cloudy night, a mist in the air with the occasional drop of rain moistening my forehead. And that's when I saw her go into a seedy Bar she didn't belong in....."

What a load of shit you people buy into.

I wasted my life trying to accomplish something when all I had to do was find a job hood-winking stupid fucking liberals.....

al_gore-scandal-1-300x246.jpg

They'll believe anything

Forum List

Back