Looks like Obama was correct about Benghazi

well dang it!!! Now repubs are going to have to find some other *cough* "scandal" :(

Well, if Obama and his top enablers say the scandals are phony, they must be telling the truth and if anyone disagrees they're definitely racist..... :thup:

Yawn, guy, get over it....

You think the world would have been better off had Hitler won WWII instead of Stalin?

Good gosh, what an idiot. Joe logic, 'evil A defeats evil B, therefore evil A is good.'

Here's your 'logic' in practice; 'because murderers exists, rapists aren't that bad.'

:cuckoo:

:lol:

Oh noes, good old 'Joe Stalin wasn't half bad Joe' negative rep'd me! My day is ruined! RUINED I SAY!!

:eusa_liar:

Yawn, guy, get over it....

You think the world would have been better off had Hitler won WWII instead of Stalin?

Good gosh, what an idiot. Joe logic, 'evil A defeats evil B, therefore evil A is good.'

Here's your 'logic' in practice; 'because murderers exists, rapists aren't that bad.'

Oh noes, good old 'Joe Stalin wasn't half bad Joe' negative rep'd me! My day is ruined! RUINED I SAY!!

He negged repped me and called me a racist shit stain. Looks like we both won the argument. :lol:

He negged repped me and called me a racist shit stain. Looks like we both won the argument. :lol:

No, you just proved you were a racist shitstain, but since you do that every day, you probably don't notice the smell anymore.

Because there isn't a Hell for me to go to.

And, sorry, no, you really haven't proven much of anything. Now I know you nutters NEED TO BELIEVE it was an Al Qaeda attack and the Video had nothing to do with it...

But it's just not so.

One terrorist group here, the other there, it doesn't really matter if it was Al Qaida or some other group does it? It certainly was a coordinate attack by terrorist. Not some spontaneous, protest ,because of some stupid video nobody saw. Until Obama and Hillary plastered it all over every TV in the world.

And, sorry, no, you really haven't proven much of anything. Now I know you nutters NEED TO BELIEVE it was an Al Qaeda attack and the Video had nothing to do with it...

But it's just not so.

One terrorist group here, the other there, it doesn't really matter if it was Al Qaida or some other group does it? It certainly was a coordinate attack by terrorist. Not some spontaneous, protest ,because of some stupid video nobody saw. Until Obama and Hillary plastered it all over every TV in the world.

Except the NYT reporting indicated it was over the video, just like the 23 other attacks across the middle east were over the video.

That would be 23 attacks over a video no one saw, according to you.

No, you just proved you were a racist shitstain, but since you do that every day, you probably don't notice the smell anymore.

Another Joey meltdown. Poor little guy. So much impotent rage. Sad. :(

The most dangerous terrorist organization in the world is the American Tea Party. They have caused more damage to this country than all of the others put together.

Is there something you wanted to try and do to us boy?

But it's just not so.

Except the NYT reporting indicated it was over the video, just like the 23 other attacks across the middle east were over the video.

That would be 23 attacks over a video no one saw, according to you.

Most of the islamic nutjobs never saw that stupid video until these idiots pushed it as the reason, for the attack in Benghazi. We had more riots, throughout the Mideast after the stupid apology tour. Benghazi was preplanned way before the video crap. The ambassador even reported his compound being watched. You Obama apologists are a pathetic joke. I don't give a shit what your precious, liberal, crap, newspaper says :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtwk3SXoN_g]Libyan President (15 Sept 2012) - Benghazi Attack Was a Pre-Planned Attack NOT Because of a Movie - YouTube[/ame]

The second most dangerous terrorist organization is AIPAC - The American Israel Public Affairs Committee which openly promotes the offering of American soldiers as sacrificial lambs and the draining of U S treasure to fight Israeli causes while they make billions off of our country and lift nary a finger in any of the "wars" they have encouraged us to fight for them. Thanks Iroc for reminding me what snakes you and your kind are.

All of the subversive Pieces of Shit that operate in our country influencing our government should be arrested and deported immediately. That includes those from and those that work for Israel.

I have been wondering how much of the uproar over the terrible incident in Benghazi was reaction by American homosexuals and closet homosexuals such as body builders that spend an unsusual amount of time adoring the male body for the unconscionable rape of one of thier homosexual bretheren. I have no idea why a gay American man would be stationed as an ambassadore in a part of the world where homosexuals are killed on sight.

The second most dangerous terrorist organization is AIPAC - The American Israel Public Affairs Committee which openly promotes the offering of American soldiers as sacrificial lambs and the draining of U S treasure to fight Israeli causes while they make billions off of our country and lift nary a finger in any of the "wars" they have encouraged us to fight for them. Thanks Iroc for reminding me what snakes you and your kind are.

All of the subversive Pieces of Shit that operate in our country influencing our government should be arrested and deported immediately. That includes those from and those that work for Israel.

Then perhaps President Obama needs to butt out and allow the nation of Israel to defend their own boarders against Iran, right? After all, what right does this President have telling another nation how to defend itself. I'm quite sure with the hostilities that surround them from neighboring Muslim countries, that Israeli pilots have more skilled combat flight time than the vast majority of our own Air Force.

[

Most of the islamic nutjobs never saw that stupid video until these idiots pushed it as the reason, for the attack in Benghazi. We had more riots, throughout the Mideast after the stupid apology tour. Benghazi was preplanned way before the video crap. The ambassador even reported his compound being watched. You Obama apologists are a pathetic joke. I don't give a shit what your precious, liberal, crap, newspaper says :cuckoo:

]

Well, the fastest way to get peace in the middle east would be to stop propping up the Zionist entity.

But the fact is, unless you've talked to the guys who carried out the attack, you really don't know what they were planning.

the NYT did talk to people who were there, and they said, "Nope, we aren't Al Qaeda, and yes, we were damned pissed about the Video!"

Then perhaps President Obama needs to butt out and allow the nation of Israel to defend their own boarders against Iran, right? After all, what right does this President have telling another nation how to defend itself. I'm quite sure with the hostilities that surround them from neighboring Muslim countries, that Israeli pilots have more skilled combat flight time than the vast majority of our own Air Force.

If the Zionists could successful attack Iran, they'd have done so by now.

The fact they are still trying to goad us into doing it prove they can't.

Has Firebug issued an apology for blowing that huge wad of taxpayer $$$ for basically a rw dog & pony show? I'll give him this he didn't blow $70MILLION like Starr did the last time the repubs did some zany investigation like this.Is there ANY amt of taxpayer $$$ Repubs won't throw down a rat hole just to score political points :dunno:

Forum List

Back