Looks like Patrick McHenry overstepped his bounds.

Nit picker. She owns a CA home and has it as a residence. Too simple.

She owns a second home in CA, her drivers license and voter registration was in MD at the time she was appointed. That commie bitch is unconstitutional. She wasn't inhabiting the State for which she will serve.

She owns a second home in CA, her drivers license and voter registration was in MD at the time she was appointed. That commie bitch is unconstitutional. She wasn't inhabiting the State for which she will serve.

So what? It's not like you would have gotten a MAGA as replacement.

Yup. Are you pissed she didn't have a meltdown over it? Preferably on the floor of the house.
Pelosi when at the State of the Union always looked towards her side. Like a self-serving spoiled dangerous psychopath who you do not screw over. Entitled her whole life living off the peasants. The inflation done on purpose keeps the fiat currency treading water as to pay the interest in every way possible. She is the scorned woman as Trump treated her as she really is. Unfortunately, the deep state would kill millions of citizens to protect things like her and others. On the other end we have authoritarians in local areas who demand we genuflect to them.

Not the point, you either follow the Constitution, or you don't. She wasn't an inhabitant of CA at the time of her appointment. It's just another commie thumbing their nose at the Constitution.

Just like Tommy Tuberville then right?

If Pelosi isn’t entitled to the office space, she can pick up the phone and tell one of her lackeys to box her shit up and move it….problem solved.

Do you mean like Tommy Tuberville who lives in Florida but is a senator for Alabama? Do you mean like that?
Half the panhandle is considered Alabama, tard. They call it "L.A." for Lower Alabama.

People there might go to Alabama to shop or get gas.

People don't drive from Maryland to CA and back in an hour.

Last edited:
He doesn't have the power to rearrange the lunch menu, much less the office assignments.

Gotta keep a close on on the little fucker and make sure he doesn't try to push anything else through.

..and steal offices, while people are out of town at funerals!

If Pelosi isn’t entitled to the office space, she can pick up the phone and tell one of her lackeys to box her shit up and move it….problem solved.
Hakeem Jeffries helped move her stuff for her.

He doesn't have the power to rearrange the lunch menu, much less the office assignments.

Gotta keep a close on on the little fucker and make sure he doesn't try to push anything else through.

Your tarded Dem rep is wrong.

In 2021 she moved from Cali to Maryland for a job, now she will move back due to this job.
What if she has her house rented out?

Btw, I like the way you're grasping at straws defending the clearly unConstitutional actions here.

Didn't you take an oath to defend the Constitution?

What if she has her house rented out?

She moves into an apartment.

Btw, I like the way you're grasping at straws defending the clearly unConstitutional actions here.

Stating the facts is not grasping at straws.

There is nothing unconstitutional this unless of course Tubbyville living in Florida and being a Senator from Alabama is also unConstitutional. She has to be living in Cali by the times she starts the job.

Not a big fan of Nancy Pants, but taking her office space his first or second day in acting office at a time that she could plausibly claim to be grieving over a beloved colleague was a pretty dumb move. It smacks of being whatever the civilian version of a martinet is.

This guy was Kevin McCarthy's handpicked successor, in case of something like being vacated out of the speaker's podium. He squandered an opportunity to rise up, denounce the "radical" element that ousted McCarthy, and look for ways to give Dems plausible cover to vote for him in the name of bi-partisanship. Instead, his number one priority was a more prestigious office in line with his very temporary lucking into the role.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he turns out to be a foul up, just like McCarthy. Fuck bi-partisanship. Bi-partisan action is the enemy of the people. We need our adversarial system to be real. We need the budget-cutters to have some power, and the willingness to use it to slow down the rush to bankruptcy.

Every time I hear about a law or action having "bi-partisan" support, I know my wallet is about to be lighter.

Forum List

Back