Looks like Rocket Man wants to come back to the table for negotiations

Who knows how this mess is going to turn out, but it's blazingly obvious that Trump is negotiating, maneuvering.

How the world doesn't see this is understandable, but how any American doesn't see it is just a mystery.

Most likely those Americans don't want to see it, and are just using it as an excuse to go drama queen (again) and attack.

Partisan ideology sure does make people crazy. And dishonest. And transparent. Among other things.

Last edited:
Of course he does. It lends him more credibility in the world. He has no intention of accepting anything Trump might propose, though.

He accepted Dennis Rodman didn't he?..Trump is playing chess

What did Rodman convince him to give up?

Is Rodman in a North Korea jail? He is a patriotic American he convinced lil kim to stop being an asshole.

And then he tortured an American kid who died days after his release, and took three more American prisoners as well. He killed a few of his family members while he was at it. Sure, he's just a real sweetheart after Rodman's visit.

Of course he does. It lends him more credibility in the world. He has no intention of accepting anything Trump might propose, though.

He accepted Dennis Rodman didn't he?..Trump is playing chess

What did Rodman convince him to give up?

Is Rodman in a North Korea jail? He is a patriotic American he convinced lil kim to stop being an asshole.

And then he tortured an American kid who died days after his release, and took three more American prisoners as well. He killed a few of his family members while he was at it. Sure, he's just a real sweetheart after Rodman's visit.

Rodman and Trump woke him up..baby steps

Kim understands that until he gets this meeting, he will continue to be seen as a 3rd-rate dictator...

He pulled a wedgy on Trump's underwear, and now he wants to do it again, seeing how it was so damn easy the first time.
And the loons have already fallen for it. I bet the North Koreans are snorting their kimchee the wrong way at the spectacle of it.

Who knows how this mess is going to turn out, but it's blazingly obvious that Trump is negotiating, maneuvering.
To try and get rid of the Tar Baby he stuck himself to. True.

To think that people still imagine North Korea will give up its nukes on the word of a country that tears up treaties and agreements. I want some of what they're on.

Sanctions are killing him and his respect from the people he leads. It all depends on how desperate he is to make it stop. I seriously doubt he's doing this to pass time. Unlike our past leaders who were only looking for PR fodder, Trump is no chump. He's not going to allow the wool to get pulled over his eyes. His stance today showed Dung that he is playing in our court; we're not playing in his.

Great idea. Stir up a crazy dictator who would rather start a war than give in to anybody on anything. Two crazies letting their egos count more than hundreds of thousand lives. I guess thats what RWNJs wanted.
Hmmm. . . . I think you missed your calling. :abgg2q.jpg:

To think that some people still imagine North Korea will give up its nukes on the word of a country that tears up treaties and agreements. I want some of what they're on.
So when are you going to move to Iran? I'll help you pack.

How the world doesn't see this is understandable, but how any American doesn't see it is just a mystery.

Most likely those Americans don't want to see it, and are just using it as an excuse to go drama queen (again) and attack.

Partisan ideology sure does make people crazy. And dishonest. And transparent. Among other things.

The orange clown was maneuvering and negotiating but then the warmongering deep state neocons got scared that he might actually sign a peace deal with little rocket boy which would be bad for business so they put a stop to that

Stupid move I think, it will pi$$ the South Koreans off and maybe Moon will now sign a peace deal of his own without the exceptional empire....

:coffee:

The orange clown was maneuvering and negotiating but then the warmongering deep state neocons got scared that he might actually sign a peace deal with little rocket boy which would be bad for business so they put a stop to that

Stupid move I think, it will pi$$ the South Koreans off and maybe Moon will now sign a peace deal of his own without the exceptional empire....

:coffee:
Okay, well, I remain hopeful for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

No doubt the crazy fat kid from NK appreciates any American attacks on Trump at this critical time.

Sanctions are killing him and his respect from the people he leads. It all depends on how desperate he is to make it stop. I seriously doubt he's doing this to pass time. Unlike our past leaders who were only looking for PR fodder, Trump is no chump. He's not going to allow the wool to get pulled over his eyes. His stance today showed Dung that he is playing in our court; we're not playing in his.
i think it's a lot of things that in the past, were only hitting him one at a time. now however -

1) trump is the only one playing his game. no other president ever did this to him
2) sanctions have taken their toll
3) his nuclear batcave ate itself and he doesn't have the resources to build another - thanks to sanctions
4) china is probably saying "enough" and this *may* be around trade talks also as there's a LOT going on these days.

any of those on their own, nothing changes. get 'em all going and we're heading into a perfect storm that will cause this to be over one way or another. i don't care who's driving this boat, i hope we all come out for the better and with a little less hate.

little kim is playing checkers and trump is playing chess and the idiot dems are being traitors as usual

I honestly believe the left would love to see Rocket man attack South Korea. Of course, Trump would be blamed for it.

Okay, well, I remain hopeful for the best, even if Trump gets credit.

The best thing would be if North and South Korea signed a peace treaty and then South Korea telling the exceptional crusaders to get out of their country

Trump won't get any credit for that though
No doubt the crazy fat kid from NK appreciates any American attacks on Trump at this critical time.

Kim may be fat and have a bad haircut but I wouldn't call him crazy, he's acting pretty smart. The question is if he came up with it or if he's being blackmailed by Xi (or maybe both)

:alcoholic:

Rocket Man was always the one who wanted negotiations

It is Trump who cannot get his act together

Rocket Man was always the one who wanted negotiations

It is Trump who cannot get his act together

Oh I think Trump has his act very together.

If not for the blow up that fat fuck wouldn't be wanting to talk at all.

Let him wait.

i think it's a lot of things that in the past, were only hitting him one at a time. now however -

1) trump is the only one playing his game. no other president ever did this to him
2) sanctions have taken their toll
3) his nuclear batcave ate itself and he doesn't have the resources to build another - thanks to sanctions
4) china is probably saying "enough" and this *may* be around trade talks also as there's a LOT going on these days.

any of those on their own, nothing changes. get 'em all going and we're heading into a perfect storm that will cause this to be over one way or another. i don't care who's driving this boat, i hope we all come out for the better and with a little less hate.

You forgot the main point...NK now has operational nuclear weapons. He no longer needs the test facility.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back