Looks like the firearms exodus has begun

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
When the tyrants start losing money what will they do? OH thats right raise taxes.

Connecticut gunmaker PTR Industries was the first to announce relocation as gun control bills were introduced and passed in their home state. Following the example of industry names like Magpul and Stag Arms, PTR found it impossible to stay in due to the strict new laws making it illegal to buy their products in Connecticut.
Firearms Maker PTR Industries Plans Move to South Carolina | OutdoorHub

Good. Bye bye.

Yup. Say good bye to high paying manufacturing jobs and corporate taxes too. What are you gonna do to make up for the lost revenue?
'Tard.

Good. Bye bye was just what the libtards said when companies started leaving the country too.

Doubtless they complained those companies were "unAmerican" in responding rationally to high taxes, high labor rates, and high regulation.

Yup. Say good bye to high paying manufacturing jobs and corporate taxes too. What are you gonna do to make up for the lost revenue?
'Tard.

Good. Bye bye was just what the libtards said when companies started leaving the country too.

Doubtless they complained those companies were "unAmerican" in responding rationally to high taxes, high labor rates, and high regulation.

So, a company that avoids taxes and avoids paying its employees decent wages and providing benefits by shipping jobs overseas is, patriotic? Your corporate masters would be proud of you.

Good. Bye bye.

'Tard.

Right. High paying manufacturing jobs will go away due to tougher gun laws. :cuckoo: Anyway, I'm a carpenter. Bye bye.

You're rather not bright, aren't you? Yes, that's the whole idea of this thread. High paying manufacturing jobs in the firearms industry are going away from CT due to their anti gun policies. Pay attention and you won't look like an illiterate.
As for your being a carpenter, typical lib response: I've got mine. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

I wish our Governor here would be doing what other's are doing and trying hard to get those jobs to come here.

It's part of the dividing process. Perfectly normal. People are leaving liberal totalitarian states and moving to states that offer freedom and protection.

Forum List

Back