Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

Dirty pool.

tRump and co. are vindictive scumbags.

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
That's a lie.

which part? I have so much info in my posts you need to be specific
Well, Creepy Crepitus (CC) IS a bit dim.
Suddenly you have lots of friends!!

Good for you! You go boy,!

DAE98802-E6EC-43F2-B8B9-62E69BE04F1D_jpe-1269620.JPG

The purge is beginning!

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

Some of the officials being targeted for removal from the NSC would be reassigned because they’re perceived as being disloyal to the president, three people familiar with the matter said on condition of anonymity owing to the sensitivity of personnel moves.
Good riddance. Next they should NAME the fake whistle. Or Weasel ,as the case may be. Eric Ciaramella is his name..

Not just name him. He should be prosecuted.

Each and every traitorous scum who was involved in the failed coup should be tried and executed by firing squad. I would give 10 years pay to be on the firing squad.

Would it kill you to learn what the word coup actually means before you idiots throw it around?
It means the overthrow of a legitimate Gov't by illegal means. Now we BOTH know.

Impeachment is 100% legitimate constitutional process by which Congress holds President accountable.

You dummies did not know that?

Hey deplorable fuckhole how many Purple Hearts were you awarded for defending this country?
At least I spent my senior trip in Vietnsm. And didn't get a purple heart for SPLINTERS as John Kerry did...and you. Little coward?

So none then. Ok now go fuck yourself and your disgusting vitriol against a decorated vet who put his job on the line when he saw our President conducting a corrupt operation in Ukraine and faithfully followed the protocol to report it.
BS.........After all your BS you couldn't even come up with a Statute of violation in law...........Straight down party lines on the vote both times......

Ray Charles can see how political it was.................You lost and you are LOSING VOTERS.........poor thing.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without provided reason Congressionally approved aid.
BS..............and if you wanted that evidence you should have done it in the House.........You voted for it in the House........PARTY LINES.......without it......so the evidence should have been enough huh.

Tough titty.........Your little COUP FAILED.........and you will lose in November.......ENJOY.

Retarted bullshit, in any sane trial highly relevant evidence and witnesses can be introduced.

Proposition that prosecutors (trial managers here) can be stoppped by the jury (Congressional Republicans, who pledged to work "hand-in-glove" with the defense) is a product of shameless politics not good faith process in pursuit of justice and truth.

EVEN SO. We have a long list of Senate Republicans that agree that Trump is in fact guilty of the wrongdoing in Ukraine just as Atricle I charged. These findings ARE bipartisan.

Last edited:
2 down, as many as it takes to go.
1f44b.png

The left is now playing the game they play with all Republican presidents, insisting that Republican presidents must keep on partisan Democrat staffers.

Remember when Clinton fired all the currently serving US Attorneys, who'd been appointed by Bush the Elder? Probably not, because it wasn't reported on. And it wasn't reported on because of course an incoming president of the opposite party fires all the political appointees of the old regime.

But then the younger Bush fires a few of Clinton's US attorneys, and the press screams it's unconstitutional and an attempt to establish a "unitary executive." Which is supposed to sound ominous, but it's not -- the Constitution establishes a "unitary executive." All lesser executive officials only exercise those powers devolved to them by the elected Chief Executive.

But during Republican administrations, the Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) start insisting that executive power is not vested in an elected Chief Executive, but resides chiefly with permanent or political bureaucrats, most of whom are Democratic operatives or strongly aligned with liberal policy positions, and that it's an illegal abuse of office for the President to appoint people he trusts to those positions, or fire people he doesn't.

Oh, and of course when Obama some of Bush the Younger's US Attorneys -- crickets from the media again.

Well, the National Security Council is supposed to advise Trump and if he doesn't trust an adviser, he can fire him. And he should fire him.

Let's hope Ciaramella gets transferred to a Bering Sea covert radar ship for his next assignment.

Meanwhile, the "Black Ledger" passed from Ukraine to Democrat Party officials through their intermediary, the Ukraine-American DNC operative Alexandra Chalupa, was fabricated.

This Black Ledger was used to drive out Paul Manafort, and was the first of several fake dossiers used to build up the case for a special counsel investigation.

Fabricated.

But don't expect to see this news on Fox -- they employ CNN's fact-checkers and CNN's fact-checkers have decided that no one in Ukraine interfered in the US elections, no one at all.

At least I spent my senior trip in Vietnsm. And didn't get a purple heart for SPLINTERS as John Kerry did...and you. Little coward?

So none then. Ok now go fuck yourself and your disgusting vitriol against a decorated vet who put his job on the line when he saw our President conducting a corrupt operation in Ukraine and faithfully followed the protocol to report it.
BS.........After all your BS you couldn't even come up with a Statute of violation in law...........Straight down party lines on the vote both times......

Ray Charles can see how political it was.................You lost and you are LOSING VOTERS.........poor thing.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without provided reason Congressionally approved aid.
BS..............and if you wanted that evidence you should have done it in the House.........You voted for it in the House........PARTY LINES.......without it......so the evidence should have been enough huh.

Tough titty.........Your little COUP FAILED.........and you will lose in November.......ENJOY.

Retarted bullshit, in any sane trial highly relevant evidence and witnesses can be introduced.

Proposition that prosecutors (trial managers here) can be stoppped by the jury (Congressional Republicans, who pledged to work "hand-in-glove" with the defense) is a product of shameless politics not good faith process in pursuit of justice and truth.

EVEN SO. We have a long list of Senate Republicans that agree that Trump is in fact guilty of the wrongdoing in Ukraine just as Atricle I charged. These findings ARE bipartisan.

And yet their votes didn't reflect that.

Hey deplorable fuckhole how many Purple Hearts were you awarded for defending this country?

You want to keep your government accountable? Then you ought to be rooting for Vinman and others that step up to do the right thing.

your disgusting vitriol against a decorated vet

You left out, whiney twat.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without adequate reason Congressionally approved aid.

So yes, I certainly can.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law

How many times did the GAO find the Obama admin "broke the law"?

He didn’t really fit in anyway. He’s too competent and well informed.

TRANSLATION: Loyal to the Democrats and disloyal to the President and country he swore to serve.

Service members pledge loyalty to the country, not the president. You tipped your hand. He was following his oath. That’s why he was fired.

'Service members pledge loyalty to the country, not the president.'

here is the current oath of service members:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Do you see the part about obeying the orders of the President? Yeah. You are fucking clueless

He’s lucky he still able to walk

Just like Romney will be ostracized in DC this asshole Vindman will be ridiculed and ostracized by his fellow military members.

If this was any other country in the world he would have been shot by now for his part in an attempted coup.

Horsecrap, Mitt's vote did reflect exactly that, but your argument is pure red herring either way.

Their vote was not for lack of evidence, these Republicans agree that Trump is culpable and what they are actually publicly saying with their vote is that removing him for it should be left to voters.

Either way, these improprieties are real and Vinman was correct to report what he saw to NSC lawyers and then give his truthful testimony to Congress as he was required by law.

Republicans now wanting to hang him for doing the right thing is deplorable and short sighted. One day when Trump is long gone it just may be a Democrat in the White House who is doing something wrong, so be careful where you fools are going with this, because guess what, there will be no one left to report it.

Last edited:
Vindman is like that weasel kid in school that always kissed the teachers ass behind closed doors. What good is having people that despise you working against your goals? You can't have that.

Vindman was unwilling to cover for Trumps lies
The rest of Republicans have no problem with it

Watch Vindman before and during his testimony. He looked like a kid trying to stop from pissing himself he was so excited to testify against the President.
He is a decorated military officer who was called to testify in front of Congress

He did his duty
No he ain't. No he didn't.
The military swears to defend the Constitution not lie for the President
IMO, I welcome anything that trump and the trumpanzees do to clearly show our military and veterans that they don't give a damn about us. We need to shake this automatic support of the GOP.

Good riddance. Next they should NAME the fake whistle. Or Weasel ,as the case may be. Eric Ciaramella is his name..

Not just name him. He should be prosecuted.

Each and every traitorous scum who was involved in the failed coup should be tried and executed by firing squad. I would give 10 years pay to be on the firing squad.

Would it kill you to learn what the word coup actually means before you idiots throw it around?
It means the overthrow of a legitimate Gov't by illegal means. Now we BOTH know.

Impeachment is 100% legitimate constitutional process by which Congress holds President accountable.

You dummies did not know that?
Not when it's entirely partisan and all the charges are made up.

Yes. I don't agree with them that Trump was wrong, but, I do think that it was a widely held belief among the Senate GOP that Trump was wrong to bring up Biden in the phone call, but that it certainly was not a removeable offense.

Biden is a former Senator and it looks to me like they will do everything they can to make sure he is never held to account for his open corruption. Quite frankly, the entire US Senate may be similarly corrupt.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without adequate reason Congressionally approved aid.

So yes, I certainly can.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law

How many times did the GAO find the Obama admin "broke the law"?

In the context of the POTUS leveraging American foreign policy for personal gain? ZERO

Forum List

Back