Looks like the infamous Vindman will be doing the duffle bag drag

BS.........After all your BS you couldn't even come up with a Statute of violation in law...........Straight down party lines on the vote both times......

Ray Charles can see how political it was.................You lost and you are LOSING VOTERS.........poor thing.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without provided reason Congressionally approved aid.
BS..............and if you wanted that evidence you should have done it in the House.........You voted for it in the House........PARTY LINES.......without it......so the evidence should have been enough huh.

Tough titty.........Your little COUP FAILED.........and you will lose in November.......ENJOY.

Retarted bullshit, in any sane trial highly relevant evidence and witnesses can be introduced.

Proposition that prosecutors (trial managers here) can be stoppped by the jury (Congressional Republicans, who pledged to work "hand-in-glove" with the defense) is a product of shameless politics not good faith process in pursuit of justice and truth.

EVEN SO. We have a long list of Senate Republicans that agree that Trump is in fact guilty of the wrongdoing in Ukraine just as Atricle I charged. These findings ARE bipartisan.

And yet their votes didn't reflect that.
Yes. I don't agree with them that Trump was wrong, but, I do think that it was a widely held belief among the Senate GOP that Trump was wrong to bring up Biden in the phone call, but that it certainly was not a removeable offense.

Biden is a former Senator and it looks to me like they will do everything they can to make sure he is never held to account for his open corruption. Quite frankly, the entire US Senate may be similarly corrupt.

He wasn't just "brought up on the call". Trump was pressuring Zelensky to go on CNN and publicly announce investigation into Bidens.

That is not good faith pursuit of justice, it has nothing to do with justice, it's the opposite.

Belive it or not there actually is a proper process to report illegal activities to DOJ.

Last edited:
GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without provided reason Congressionally approved aid.
BS..............and if you wanted that evidence you should have done it in the House.........You voted for it in the House........PARTY LINES.......without it......so the evidence should have been enough huh.

Tough titty.........Your little COUP FAILED.........and you will lose in November.......ENJOY.

Retarted bullshit, in any sane trial highly relevant evidence and witnesses can be introduced.

Proposition that prosecutors (trial managers here) can be stoppped by the jury (Congressional Republicans, who pledged to work "hand-in-glove" with the defense) is a product of shameless politics not good faith process in pursuit of justice and truth.

EVEN SO. We have a long list of Senate Republicans that agree that Trump is in fact guilty of the wrongdoing in Ukraine just as Atricle I charged. These findings ARE bipartisan.

Yes. I don't agree with them that Trump was wrong, but, I do think that it was a widely held belief among the Senate GOP that Trump was wrong to bring up Biden in the phone call, but that it certainly was not a removeable offense.

He wasn't just "brought up on the call". Trump was pressuring Zelensky to go on CNN and publicly announce investigation into Bidens.

That is not good faith pursuit of justice, that's the opposite.
Really? Do you have any witnesses do you have any testimony from the president that says that? Lol

BS.........After all your BS you couldn't even come up with a Statute of violation in law...........Straight down party lines on the vote both times......

Ray Charles can see how political it was.................You lost and you are LOSING VOTERS.........poor thing.

Horsecrap, Mitt's vote did reflect exactly that, but your argument is pure red herring either way.

Their vote was not for lack of evidence, these Republicans agree that Trump is culpable and what they are actually publicly saying with their vote is that removing him for it should be left to voters.

Either way, these improprieties are real and Vinman was correct to report what he saw to NSC lawyers and then give his truthful testimony to Congress as he was required by law.

Republicans now wanting to hang him for doing the right thing is deplorable.

One day when Trump is long gone it just may be a Democrat in the White House who is doing something wrong, so be careful where you fools are going with this, because guess what, there will be no one left to report it.

Well the next commie President will be impeached by a Republican led House because your people created this impeachment war. Thanks to them, you no longer need a crime or an impeachable offense to be impeached. Just do something the leaders of the House don't like, and off to impeachment we go.

Romney is not really a Republican. He's hated Trump since before he ran for office. HIs vote was out of hatred, not based on wrong or right. Vindman is part of the deep state. In fact, he was at the last Democrat primary when Biden kissed his ass right on stage. You can't have people in your administration working against you. That's why Trump got rid of him.

If you were a manager of a baseball team, and your pitcher was rooting for the other side, do you put him in the game? Of course not. You put in players that want your side to win. You don't want your pitcher walking batters, missing a ball hit in his direction, allowing base runners to steal bases. Only an idiot would do that. So if you see your pitcher acting that way, you take him out of the game. That's what Trump did.

Horsecrap, Mitt's vote did reflect exactly that, but your argument is pure red herring either way.

Their vote was not for lack of evidence, these Republicans agree that Trump is culpable and what they are actually publicly saying with their vote is that removing him for it should be left to voters.

Either way, these improprieties are real and Vinman was correct to report what he saw to NSC lawyers and then give his truthful testimony to Congress as he was required by law.

One day when Trump is long gone it just may be a Democrat in the White House who is doing something wrong, so be careful where you fools are going with this, because guess what, there will be no one left to report it.

Well the next commie President will be impeached by a Republican led House because your people created this impeachment war. Thanks to them, you no longer need a crime or an impeachable offense to be impeached. Just do something the leaders of the House don't like, and off to impeachment we go.

Horseshit, you find me a lefty president abusing his office for personal gain like Trump has and I'll be the first to support his removal.

This is not a question of political ideology, this is a question of principles, a question of knowing right from wrong and holding those that are in power responsible for corrupt acts. Most Republicans have clearly sold off these principles for a ride in the Trump swamp.

Last edited:

That is not good faith pursuit of justice, that's the opposite.
Really? Do you have any witnesses do you have any testimony from the president that says that? Lol
No. They mindread that. Schiff is big on fabrication.

At least I spent my senior trip in Vietnsm. And didn't get a purple heart for SPLINTERS as John Kerry did...and you. Little coward?

So none then. Ok now go fuck yourself and your disgusting vitriol against a decorated vet who put his job on the line when he saw our President conducting a corrupt operation in Ukraine and faithfully followed the protocol to report it.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law in holding without adequate reason Congressionally approved aid.

So yes, I certainly can.

GAO finding is that Trump’s admin broke the law

How many times did the GAO find the Obama admin "broke the law"?

In the context of the POTUS leveraging American foreign policy for personal gain? ZERO
What personal gain....Joe "Tje World's Dumbest Politician and sexual Abuser" Biden is out of the running after 4th place in Utah.....besides who wants a president that sucks his wife's fingers?

Biden-Chomps-on-Wifes-Finger-640x335.jpg

Romney is not really a Republican. He's hated Trump since before he ran for office. HIs vote was out of hatred, not based on wrong or right. Vindman is part of the deep state. In fact, he was at the last Democrat primary when Biden kissed his ass right on stage. You can't have people in your administration working against you. That's why Trump got rid of him.

If you were a manager of a baseball team, and your pitcher was rooting for the other side, do you put him in the game? Of course not. You put in players that want your side to win. You don't want your pitcher walking batters, missing a ball hit in his direction, allowing base runners to steal bases. Only an idiot would do that. So if you see your pitcher acting that way, you take him out of the game. That's what Trump did.
Romney votes with the President more often than Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Lisa M, Jon Kyle, or Susan Collins.

Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump

Not that I don't hate the backstabbing bastard, but he is a vote for McConnell and with the incredible importance of returning the Judiciary to it's Constitutional moorings, let's not expose Cocaine Mitch to any unnecessary vulnerability.

Romney actually votes with the President 78.8% of the time.

Biden is a former Senator and it looks to me like they will do everything they can to make sure he is never held to account for his open corruption. Quite frankly, the entire US Senate may be similarly corrupt.

That is not good faith pursuit of justice, it has nothing to do with justice, it's the opposite.

Belive it or not there actually is a proper process to report illegal activities to DOJ.
The same DOJ that tried to stage a coup against Trump?

TDS morons like you are crazy.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Romney votes with the President more often than Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Lisa M, Jon Kyle, or Susan Collins.

Tracking Congress In The Age Of Trump

Not that I don't hate the backstabbing bastard, but he is a vote for McConnell and with the incredible importance of returning the Judiciary to it's Constitutional moorings, let's not expose Cocaine Mitch to any unnecessary vulnerability.

Romney actually votes with the President 78.8% of the time.

This was not just a vote, it was a historic vote. It was not only the first impeachment without a crime or impeachable offense, but it was the first Thought Police impeachment.

The Democrats "thought" that Trump withheld aid to advance himself against Biden. Their crystal ball told them that Biden was going to be Trump's rival. They "thought" Trump threatened aid to Ukraine unless Zelensky helped him. They knew what Zelensky was "thinking" when Trump said he wanted a favor.

Anybody with an ounce of dignity and honesty would have voted against removal. But we all know, Democrats don't have dignity, and neither does Romney.

Horseshit, you find me a lefty president abusing his office for personal gain like Trump has and I'll be the first to support his removal.

This is not a question of political ideology, this is a question of principles, a question of knowing right from wrong and holding those that are in power responsible for corrupt acts. Most Republicans have clearly sold off these principles for a ride in the Trump swamp.

Biden threatened to withhold aid unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor that was investigating his son. We have the prosecutor on video stating so. And some of you people are going to vote for him as your nominee.

There was no personal gain for Trump. Unless you can find a witness that was told by Trump he wanted to go after the Biden's for that reason, it's just a lie created by the Democrats to use as cheap excuse to proceed with an impeachment.

Lets be clear you have not called Vindman a liar... So you are saying a decorated officer should be fired for telling the truth.

Dirty pool.

tRump and co. are vindictive scumbags.

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
SPIED? He was doing his job. Same as the FBI was doing it's job when it checked out the Russians sticking their nose in the 2016 campaigns.

Good riddance. Next they should NAME the fake whistle. Or Weasel ,as the case may be. Eric Ciaramella is his name..

Not just name him. He should be prosecuted.

Each and every traitorous scum who was involved in the failed coup should be tried and executed by firing squad. I would give 10 years pay to be on the firing squad.

Would it kill you to learn what the word coup actually means before you idiots throw it around?
It means the overthrow of a legitimate Gov't by illegal means. Now we BOTH know.

Impeachment is 100% legitimate constitutional process by which Congress holds President accountable.

You dummies did not know that?
For making a Phone Call? Wrong. It was not meant to be a partisan hit job. "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?"

The purge is beginning!

The White House is weighing a plan to dismiss Alexander Vindman from the National Security Council after he testified in President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, preparing to position the move as part of a broader effort to shrink the foreign policy bureaucracy, two people familiar with the matter said.

The White House intends to portray any house-cleaning as part of a downsizing of the NSC staff, not retaliation, according to the people.

Some of the officials being targeted for removal from the NSC would be reassigned because they’re perceived as being disloyal to the president, three people familiar with the matter said on condition of anonymity owing to the sensitivity of personnel moves.
Good riddance. Next they should NAME the fake whistle. Or Weasel ,as the case may be. Eric Ciaramella is his name..

Not just name him. He should be prosecuted.

Each and every traitorous scum who was involved in the failed coup should be tried and executed by firing squad. I would give 10 years pay to be on the firing squad.
/----/
View attachment 305665
Yes. Hail Trump. Ordained by God to save this country. But Satan still lurks in the House divided.

Dirty pool.

tRump and co. are vindictive scumbags.

He spied on Trump, fuck if it were Washingron, he would have shot the guy. Hes lucky Trump was so nice. Oh and Obama was ok with Patreus leaking? Didnt he get jail?
SPIED? He was doing his job. Same as the FBI was doing it's job when it checked out the Russians sticking their nose in the 2016 campaigns.
You’re proof idiots exist

Lets be clear you have not called Vindman a liar... So you are saying a decorated officer should be fired for telling the truth.

He was not fired, he was sent back to his previous job in the DOD. It's likely he'll be at work first thing tomorrow morning.

My opinion is that it was Vindman who started this entire show. He was likely the one who gave the whistleblower the information that led to this impeachment in the first place. His former supervisor testified that basically, Vindman was not to be trusted.

Ask Bill Clinton who invented the impeachment war

Forum List

Back