Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Mike plead guilty..............

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday to one felony count of lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador last year, bringing the special counsel’s investigation into the 2016 election deeper into President Donald Trump’s inner circle.

.................didn't like the deal he got, and now is trying to weasel his way out of his confession. Typical deceitful Trumplehead.

Only because the crooks at the FBI said they would destroy his son if he didn't. Please get up to date.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to this perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.

He only admitted that he "lied" as part of a plea deal. He had said he didn't recall, the FBI said that enough to say he "lied" and they told him that either he admit guilt or they would continue endless investigations, dragging him and his family through the mud personally and financially ad-nauseum. He didn't lie. "As I recall", is a perfectly acceptable preface to a statement. He could have taken the 5th. He didn't, but they were not satisfied until they could get some dirt. The entire thing was a political witch hunt, just like the impeachment trial. Schiff or one of the other idiot, commie Democrats will likely start another investigation just prior to the election to see if they can gain some more momentum from the trained monkeys that vote for them.

Yea that's bullshit as Trump himself can explain to you:

maxresdefault.jpg

His conversations with Kysliak were recorded and all you have to do is compare them against his (also recorded) statements to FBI to prove the disconnect. THAT is first and foremost why he pled guilty.

But aside from that Flynn was ALSO lying to FBI about his work (as undeclared foreign agent btw) for Turkey, he pled guilty to that as well.

Fbi called it a trap,, what are you blabbering about?

Last edited:

Yeah, what you will do to protect your kids from criminal pieces of shit who threaten to throw them in jail unless you agree to plead guilty is amazing....as has been proven is what Comey and his Gestapos did to get Flynn top make that plea.

as if the FBI was performing legitimate investigation and not publicly releasing details that were damaging to Trump.

The article points out the fact that the FBI had no legitimate reason for investigating the National Security Advisor, just as there was no legitimate reason for the FBI (DOJ, NSA, CIA...) to investigate the Trump administration...other than the false narrative claim about 'Russian Collusion' which was debunked and abandoned by the Democrats.

Furthermore, James Comey ADMITTED to leaking classified information through his friend to the press to initiate the pre-planned official investigation and appointment of co-conspirator Mueller as Special Counsel. Comey himself threw FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe under the proverbial judicial bus under oath by stating McCabe had leaked classified....which was confirmed by the US IG in their report, resulting in the US IG recommending McCabe be indicted for his crime.

Everything you just stated above is either the ignorant, debunked babbling of an indoctrinated TDS-suffering snowflake...or a liar. I'll let you decide which....
The person claiming that is incorrect. They had perfectly legitimate reason to interview Flynn. Flynn was lying publicly about matters of national security. That’s a reason to question him. Furthermore, the interview was voluntary. Flynn was given the opportunity to have anyone present with him, and he declined.

Comey did not leak classified information to the press. McCabe was not recommended for prosecution, he was referred. The IG does not make recommendations, just referrals.

As usual, you are too easily misled.

Did you see the notes? The sonofabitches set him in a trap to get him fired or prosecuted.

No matter how innocent you are if those thugs wanted to trap you then they could.

Comey is a dirty cop and those deep state assholes working with him committed treason against the Trump Administration. They all need to be in prison.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to this perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.

He only admitted that he "lied" as part of a plea deal. He had said he didn't recall, the FBI said that enough to say he "lied" and they told him that either he admit guilt or they would continue endless investigations, dragging him and his family through the mud personally and financially ad-nauseum. He didn't lie. "As I recall", is a perfectly acceptable preface to a statement. He could have taken the 5th. He didn't, but they were not satisfied until they could get some dirt. The entire thing was a political witch hunt, just like the impeachment trial. Schiff or one of the other idiot, commie Democrats will likely start another investigation just prior to the election to see if they can gain some more momentum from the trained monkeys that vote for them.

maxresdefault.jpg

His conversations with Kysliak were recorded and all you have to do is compare them against his (also recorded) statements to FBI to prove the disconnect. THAT is first and foremost why he pled guilty.

But aside from that Flynn was ALSO lying to FBI about his work (as undeclared foreign agent btw) for Turkey, he pled guilty to that as well.

Fbi called it a crap,, what are you blabbering about?

Pure bullshit.

Someone from FBI who may or may not know what Flynn was talking about with Kysliak said something, but the official case, with the official guilty plea, is FBI's statement.

Last edited:
The FBI let that corrupt asshole Crooked Hillary go on the ridiculous excuse of "no intent" and then they went after the Trump Administration.

Traitors!

And the Left wonder why he got fired. He should be in prison.

That's the problem with our federal government. None of these criminals ever end up in prison. It's why I can't get excited when evidence comes out against these underhanded slugs. That entire band of deep staters will all walk, just like Hillary did. And of course, like Joe Biden, the Democrats will surround them for protection, even if they have to display their utter hypocrisy.

This man spent a lifetime serving and protecting our country. What did these anti-Americans do to him? They threatened him,threatened his family, caused him to file bankruptcy, even lost his house. The federal government is responsible for this, and we should repay him every last cent he lost.

Meanwhile Barry Hussaine Obama the Kenyan who attacked our democracy and wanted to turn the USA into a typical Black dominated shithole country is playing golf, while Micheal Obama tells people to stay inside.

I saw that. The KenyanLawnJockey™ was raping a golf course with that left-handed lunge, while Big Mike was lecturing the peasants to "FUCKING STAY HOME!!!!"

I don't know why I love those two so much. They're just so genuine, I suppose.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that Flynn was unaware that it is illegal to lie to the FBI?
Was it an official visit? He was never told it was.

Now please address the handwritten note that said "get him to lie" as their goal.

People find what they are looking for. It's sheer bullshit to ignore what the fbi did. If you can't even admit this was wrong of them you carry no cred into other arguments because your definition of right or wrong changes on your emotional ties.
Put another way, had Hillary been prosecuted or Biden in the future, you'd likely see a 180° flip on the views and defense of the FBI. It all depends on which person's party is involved. :smoke:
Clinton has plenty to complain about with regards to the FBI.

Comeys statements in July and notification in October were damaging to her campaign and well outside the norms for any treatment of people who are not being prosecuted.
Clinton lied to the FBI 39 times. What happened with that?

maxresdefault.jpg

Pure bullshit.

Someone from FBI who may or may not know what Flynn was talking about with Kysliak said something, but the official case, with official guilty plea is FBI's statement.
Fbi set him up ,, it’s in the notes, why fight it?

as if the FBI was performing legitimate investigation and not publicly releasing details that were damaging to Trump.

The article points out the fact that the FBI had no legitimate reason for investigating the National Security Advisor, just as there was no legitimate reason for the FBI (DOJ, NSA, CIA...) to investigate the Trump administration...other than the false narrative claim about 'Russian Collusion' which was debunked and abandoned by the Democrats.

Furthermore, James Comey ADMITTED to leaking classified information through his friend to the press to initiate the pre-planned official investigation and appointment of co-conspirator Mueller as Special Counsel. Comey himself threw FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe under the proverbial judicial bus under oath by stating McCabe had leaked classified....which was confirmed by the US IG in their report, resulting in the US IG recommending McCabe be indicted for his crime.

Everything you just stated above is either the ignorant, debunked babbling of an indoctrinated TDS-suffering snowflake...or a liar. I'll let you decide which....
The person claiming that is incorrect. They had perfectly legitimate reason to interview Flynn. Flynn was lying publicly about matters of national security. That’s a reason to question him. Furthermore, the interview was voluntary. Flynn was given the opportunity to have anyone present with him, and he declined.

Comey did not leak classified information to the press. McCabe was not recommended for prosecution, he was referred. The IG does not make recommendations, just referrals.

As usual, you are too easily misled.
What did he lie about? Did he blame Benghazi on a YouTube video or something?

maxresdefault.jpg

Pure bullshit.

Someone from FBI who may or may not know what Flynn was talking about with Kysliak said something, but the official case, with official guilty plea is FBI's statement.

FBI suspected that he would lie instead of telling the truth about breaking the Logan Act. That's not "set him up", that's knowing who you are dealing with.

Flynn SET HIMSELF UP when he broke the Logan Act and then lied to cover it up.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime - it's that simple.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Pure bullshit.

FBI assumed he would lie about what they are investigating instead of telling the truth. That's not "set him up", that's knowing who you are dealing with.

They suspected he would lie about breaking the Logan Act.
“Get him to lie” who are you arguing with?

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

You’re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you don’t appear ready to discuss this rationally.
idiots piss me off.

and you're not discussing facts, you're ignoring them. you're saying "well flynn lied" yet i'm to believe the side that set out to GET HIM to lie.

sorry - not going to play that game.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pure bullshit.

cause it's all some people know how to do.

"the other side said something"
"it's wrong take the other side"
rinse / repeat

Is anyone still under the delusion that there’s a single trustworthy dept in government?

No delusion whatsoever.

Comey and his thugs have ruined the reputation of what was suppose to be the best law enforcement agency in the world.

Now it is nothing more just another corrupt government agency.

maxresdefault.jpg

Pure bullshit.

FBI assumed he would lie about what they are investigating instead of telling the truth. That's not "set him up", that's knowing who you are dealing with.

I'm arguing with your incomplete sentence.

The full sentence is " Get him to either lie or admit that he broke the Logan Act".

There is underlying culpability that Flynn brought on himself by breaking the Logan Act and instead of coming clean he doubled down on the crime and perjured himself as FBI expected him to. He then tripled down by lying about his dealings with Turkey...but wait there is more! It never ends with these shady assholes.

Nobody could make Flynn REPEATEDLY lie to FBI but Flynn himself. That's the bottom line here.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

Pure bullshit.

I'm arguing with your incomplete sentence.

The full sentence is " Get him to either lie or admit that he broke the Logan Act".

There is underlying culpability that Flynn brought on himself by breaking the Logan Act and instead of coming clean he doubled down on the crime and perjured himself as FBI expected him to. He then tripled down by lying about his dealings with Turkey...but wait there is more! It never ends with these shady assholes.

Nobody could make Flynn lie to FBI but Flynn himself. That's the bottom line here.
According to the FBI it was a trap.. so you are wrong

Forum List

Back