Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

This might be worth mentioning.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty on Friday to one felony count of lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador last year, bringing the special counsel’s investigation into the 2016 election deeper into President Donald Trump’s inner circle.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.
And all the fbi had to do was go after the truth.

Fuck you.

The truth is Flynn was engaged in potentially illegal activity of negotiating with Russians on behalf of America, while still being a civilian and then lied about it to FBI to avoid possible legal exposure for himself and Trump. People lie to FBI because they think the truth is worse for them.

Don't want to do the time? Don't do the crime - it's that simple.

What do you think a perjury trap is?
A perjury trap is a form of entrapment in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify with the intent to base a perjury charge on their statements, not to indict them for a previous crime. Claims of a perjury trap are often used when perjury charges result from testimony in front of a grand jury, although they are rarely proven.

, he was prosecuted by Mueller’s team
Which was part of the DOJ and Mueller was appointed by and answered to the acting AG.

So, the babyman's DOJ, exactly as was said.
Bull. He was independent of.
Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.

Flynn was prosecuted by the Blob's DOJ.
He was charged in 2017. Bill Barr was not confirmed until Feb, 2019. Sessions had recused himself, due to pressure from Dems. I dare wonder why...

And a special counsel is pretty much an independent counsel.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that Flynn was unaware that it is illegal to lie to the FBI?
Was it an official visit? He was never told it was.

Now please address the handwritten note that said "get him to lie" as their goal.

People find what they are looking for. It's sheer bullshit to ignore what the fbi did. If you can't even admit this was wrong of them you carry no cred into other arguments because your definition of right or wrong changes on your emotional ties.
Put another way, had Hillary been prosecuted or Biden in the future, you'd likely see a 180° flip on the views and defense of the FBI. It all depends on which person's party is involved. :smoke:
Clinton has plenty to complain about with regards to the FBI.

Comeys statements in July and notification in October were damaging to her campaign and well outside the norms for any treatment of people who are not being prosecuted.

Are we seriously supposed to believe that Flynn was unaware that it is illegal to lie to the FBI?
Yes, just as we are supposed to believe that a former First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and Presidential candidate didn't know either. But apparently it is MORE illegal for some, than others.
They know. I never claimed they didn’t. I don’t know who did claim that either.

Seems you’re making a straw man.

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

When 2 threads isn't enough. :)
The intent of this thread is not to just chronicle the FBI's crimes regarding their targeting of and setting-up of Michael Flynn but to list / discuss ALL of their crimes as being exposed by the release of more and more documents....and there are so many to document and talk about

Yup....like their failure to take down Trump and prevent him from being in the race to defeat her, even though they had the Russian Intel Service counter-intel propaganda the Russians provided her and the FBI though Steele.

What do you think a perjury trap is?
A perjury trap is a form of entrapment in which a prosecutor calls a witness to testify with the intent to base a perjury charge on their statements, not to indict them for a previous crime. Claims of a perjury trap are often used when perjury charges result from testimony in front of a grand jury, although they are rarely proven.

from wiki:
Claims of a perjury trap are common when perjury charges result from testimony before a grand jury, but are rarely proven. No US federal court has ever accepted a motion to dismiss because of claimed perjury trap. The defense is extremely difficult, because the question that elicited the perjured testimony must be immaterial to the case in which it was asked, and courts construe very broadly what questions count as material to a case.

Here’s the problem. The interviews entire purpose was to determine what he said to the Russian ambassador. Both Flynn and the FBI knew this and it wasn’t a secret. Those are the questions that Flynn lied about. Therefore, it cannot he considered a perjury trap.

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?
hopeless.

you will defend your bullshit and then turn around and attack trump for shit he didn't even say.

this is why you got trump. here's to you getting him again.

You’re getting too emotional about this.

Let me know when you’re ready to discuss facts rather than resorting to your bunker mentality.

As of right now, you don’t appear ready to discuss this rationally.

Clinton has plenty to complain about with regards to the FBI. Comeys statements in July and notification in October were damaging to her campaign and well outside the norms for any treatment of people who are not being prosecuted.

Not as damning as his testimony under oath before Congress, during which he exposed the facts that Hillary had lied to Congress earlier in her own testimony, that she had classified data, that classified data was sent and received, that the documents found on her server were thousands of criminal violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act, that she had committed Obstruction (as well as violating numerous other laws) by attempting to destroy that evidence as well as destroy classified govt devices and stealing the SIM cards while telling Congress she only had 1 (ONE) device.....

Poor Hillary, all of her crimes exposed before the election, proving she should have been in a jail cell instead of on a ballot on election day....

Yup....like their failure to take down Trump and prevent him from being in the race to defeat her, even though they had the Russian Intel Service counter-intel propaganda the Russians provided her and the FBI though Steele.
Yeah. It’s exactly as if the FBI was performing legitimate investigation and not publicly releasing details that were damaging to Trump.

This should challenge your preconceived notions about what the FBI was doing but your indoctrination it just too strong at this point.

Clinton has plenty to complain about with regards to the FBI. Comeys statements in July and notification in October were damaging to her campaign and well outside the norms for any treatment of people who are not being prosecuted.

Not as damning as his testimony under oath before Congress, during which he exposed the facts that Hillary had lied to Congress earlier in her own testimony, that she had classified data, that classified data was sent and received, that the documents found on her server were thousands of criminal violations of the FOIA and Federal Records Act, that she had committed Obstruction (as well as violating numerous other laws) by attempting to destroy that evidence as well as destroy classified govt devices and stealing the SIM cards while telling Congress she only had 1 (ONE) device.....

Poor Hillary, all of her crimes exposed before the election, proving she should have been in a jail cell instead of on a ballot on election day....

And why isn’t she in a jail cell? Your fearless leader said he would.

Probably because the story you’re repeating is bullshit.

Why is Baby Donald ginning up the cultists over these bullshit assertions regarding Flynn's innocence at this particular moment?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump erupted at his top political advisers last week when they presented him with worrisome polling data that showed his support eroding in a series of battleground states as his response to the coronavirus comes under criticism.

As the virus takes its deadly toll and much of the nation’s economy remains shuttered, new surveys by the Republican National Committee and Trump’s campaign pointed to a harrowing picture for the president as he faces reelection.

Once again, what's done in the dark is coming to the light.
The FBI is being exposed as a corrupt entity of the government at the highest level.

Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”
In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments.
The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit” but “I thought about it last night and I believe we should rethink this,” the FBI official wrote. “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

One of Obama's long list of legacies, no doubt.
I'll be looking for this on CNN.
Wray has proven to be as useless as tits on a bull.....If I were Trump I would ask for his resignation tomorrow and put Giuliani in there....clean the agency from the top down....

What does Wray have to do with this?
He runs the agency that has not been forthcoming....The FBI's reputation is reeling from this and Wray hasn't done one thing to weed out the facts of what took place during the presidential transition....in fact his public statements show he is not interested in what happened...

That is not his job, as it is being investigated by the DOJ.
Not his job?...are you kidding?.....so who at the FBI is calling the shots?...just who is it at the FBI then that has not been cooperating with the DOJ?...if you know you should call Wray and tell him....The DOJ investigation would not be necessary if Wray was not a part of the cover up......nice try squid....

I think you will find that the investigation began BEFORE he became FBI Director.
Not the Durham investigation....if we had a justice first FBI chief and not a swamper we wouldn't need Durham.....

Flynn pleaded guilty 1 December 2017 less than 3 months after Wray took office. How would be have been involved in the investigation if he was not even there?
Wray has access to all pertinent information and has not brought any of it into the light....he is fine with hiding it from the American people....so now we have to use government sources to dig it out....a good question is why are you defending him?....
I certainly am not.
I was talking to Admiral Rockwell....
Crossfire Hurricane was investigated BEFORE Wray took over.

And wray has done nothing to help expose the fbi criminal actions. He has obfuscated at every turn.

How do you know that? Perhaps he had no knowledge with which to offer? Remember, he was not with the FBI.

It doesn't matter. He controls what gets released, and what doesn't. He has been COMPELLED to turn this over.

He knew it was there, and he fought like a bastard to keep it buried.

He's as dirty as any of them
Why hasn't Trump fired him if that were true? Maybe because it is not?

Forum List

Back