Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

They had recordings of the calls, what more did they need to know?
They needed to leverage him to get him to give them information, by sitting in front of him and letting him do what he does: lie. This is all pretty standard stuff, it seems like. You don't think so? This is pretty much the FBI headshot.

Exactly...it is how law enforcement coerces the smaller fish to cooperate and give info on the big fish.

Flynn isn’t special.

He's the incoming NSA Director you stupid fucking Nazi cow!!

Are we seriously supposed to believe that Flynn was unaware that it is illegal to lie to the FBI?
Was it an official visit? He was never told it was.

Now please address the handwritten note that said "get him to lie" as their goal.

People find what they are looking for. It's sheer bullshit to ignore what the fbi did. If you can't even admit this was wrong of them you carry no cred into other arguments because your definition of right or wrong changes on your emotional ties.

Well, yes. He was told that it was an official interview. McCabe spoke to Flynn by phone and explained the FBI was looking into media reporting around Flynn’s discussions with the Russian ambassador. When the FBI arrived, they likewise introduced themselves and reiterated the purpose of their visit.

Of course Flynn knew it was official business. It sure as hell wasn't a social call.

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

You can't force someone to lie.
It was a perjury trap
Like I said, you can force someone to lie. He lied, and everything is a perjury trap.

You have a choice, either lie or tell the truth. He lied.
Of course you can you can prosecute a ham sandwich, you never heard of that before?

So now its the DA. LOL.
You didn’t answer my question
My response is yes I have heard of a ham sandwich. They were all anti Flynn, all except for tramp and now Barr. Do not worry , Barr will somehow get the liar off.
So you don’t take the fbi own words it was a trap?

Nope, We know Michael Flynn lied to the FBI. But why?
“ get him to lie” fbi 2017

Wowsa, leftards still don't comprehend reality. We are not debating facts at this point. Everyone knew the FBI setup Flynn years ago. A crime so blatantly obvious it should have shut down the FBI until an independent agency can ascertain what happened. Yet right now, leftard idiots insist on defending the most dangerous corruption of government in the history of the USA, pre-lockdown...

Leftards say, "He was a friend of the orange blob who disliked Muslim terrorists and therefore bad."

It was a perjury trap
What exactly do you think a perjury trap is?
Is what the fbi did legal and ethical?

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.

1. The FBI Carried Out A 'Meticulous' Plan To Set-Up Then-National Security Advisor Michael Flynn
BREAKING NEWS: Our law and justice agencies of the US government break the law themselves all the time. News at eleven.

r681890_5048629.jpg

LET ME KNOW WHEN HEADS ROLL. Bottom line: like GM and Bank of America, it's just OK because THEY ARE TOO BIG TO FAIL.

Only the little guy is held to the letter of the law because he cannot have a 6 trillion dollar agency behind him backing him up.

It was a perjury trap

And I'm going to follow up with this as a larger part of getting to Trump, so buckle up if you choose to defend this.
I see nothing illegal about what the FBI did. I don’t know about “ethical”. Not up to date on FBI ethics.

Flynn wasn’t set up. It wasn’t a perjury trap. The FBI never tricked him. Flynn lied on his own accord. He lied to perpetuate the lie that Trump had been telling about their lack of connection and communication with the Russian government.
FBI’s own notes said it was a trap.. not an argument, yoir fighting facts

Are we seriously supposed to believe that Flynn was unaware that it is illegal to lie to the FBI?

Now please address the handwritten note that said "get him to lie" as their goal.

People find what they are looking for. It's sheer bullshit to ignore what the fbi did. If you can't even admit this was wrong of them you carry no cred into other arguments because your definition of right or wrong changes on your emotional ties.

Well, yes. He was told that it was an official interview. McCabe spoke to Flynn by phone and explained the FBI was looking into media reporting around Flynn’s discussions with the Russian ambassador. When the FBI arrived, they likewise introduced themselves and reiterated the purpose of their visit.

Of course Flynn knew it was official business. It sure as hell wasn't a social call.

Did you listen to the comey interview where COMEY said he probably didn't know why they were there as he went around protocol cause Trump's admin is sloppy.

You are choosing to only see one side potentially wrong. What this does is open up return fire OF WHICH will upset you cause it's not right OF WHICH you are OK with now.

It was a perjury trap

AHAND WRITTEN NOTE BY COMEY

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too .https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michael-flynn-fbi-handwritten-notes-get-him-lie-fired a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

Why fox news is a sham. Flynn wanted to lock hillary up, and without a jury or judge.
That's what needs to happen.

It was a perjury trap

He's selectively ignoring them.

colfax_m didn't you just the other day 8n defending Hillary say you always look at context?

Well, not always huh?

Michael Flynn should not have been prosecuted.. Obama is behind it too . FBI discussed interviewing Michael Flynn 'to get him to lie' and 'get him fired,' handwritten notes show a 33 yr old veteran had less rights then a criminal.

How about this crazy idea - All Flynn had to do to avoid the devious plan...is NOT LIE.

But he did lie to everyone including FBI and then admitted to perjury (a crime last I checked) in his guilty plea.
And all the fbi had to do was go after the truth.

Fuck you.

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

and I believe we are done again cause I'm simply not talking to someone excusing illegal activity they benefit from emotionally.
Fbi disagrees with you

Put another way, had Hillary been prosecuted or Biden in the future, you'd likely see a 180° flip on the views and defense of the FBI. It all depends on which person's party is involved. :smoke:

It was a perjury trap

What do you think a perjury trap is?

It was a perjury trap

GET HIM TO LIE

How did they get him to lie?
What was illegal about what the FBI did?

Forum List

Back