Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

Comey confesses in 1:32 and you say it doesn't matter.

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

Like a security blanket, huh?

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

can you challenge any of the legal points made in lawfare?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

Wow. Simply wow. No legal points of value huh? I don’t think you read it.

What specific evidence was withheld? And how would it have made a difference?

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Throw Trump in their while you are at it.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I and many others have also posted sources like the exact verbiage of the FBI where they admitted trying to get Flynn to lie. Sources that show Flynn was not read his Miranda rights and was not encouraged to get a lawyer. He did not even enjoy a presumption of innocence. Rights even a common criminal is given in this country. Neither you nor any of the other TDSers want to address that, all you/they do is beat the same old dead horse that "Flynn lied" while absolutely refusing to see the whole picture.

Flynn made the choice to lie. Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate. It’s exactly what cops do when they investigate to see if people are trustworthy. Flynn was not trustworthy

Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate.

His honesty isn't an issue if they aren't conducting a legitimate investigation.

Flynn was not trustworthy

Not material.
you're wrong. Giving honest accounts to cops is material and relevant. Lying is illegal.

If you haven't already watched this, you really should.

Jimmy Dore is a far, far lefty.
Hates Trump!!!
And totally dissects all the sleaze and lies of this FBI crap.

And when this latest attack falls, flat like the rest
Latest attack...by whom? Flynn's lawyers? Wha? I literally just said it would fall flat. You complain about so much crap that you don't even remember what you are complaining about. You're not making sense.
oh like RUSSIA
IMPEACHMENT

any other attack on trump that has fallen flat and backfired.

y'all just and wait to be told what to be mad about today. fucking pathetic.

You're gonna follow Dear Leader straight the fuck off a cliff.
Enjoy the ride man - Enjoy the ride!!

lemmings-for-trump.jpg
Letting dangerous prisoners out of prisons ? Check.

Allowing babies to be aborted at late stage pregnancy ? Check.

Being authoritarian when ever get power ? Check.

Creating dependency in society beyond imagination ? Check.

Destroying an economy for millions in regards to myths and feel good assumptions ? Check.

Ignoring #metoo when it is inconvenient or detrimental to party officials ? Check.

Allowing traitor's to go free or get taxpayer funded services for elective procedures without taxpayer consent ? Check.

Promoting open borders ? Check.

Supporting illegals over American's ? Check.

Forcing taxpayers to be involved in leftist government controlled policies, it's thinking, it's cultures, and/or it's procedures as is promoted or forced by a leftist controlled government ? Check.

Destroying the economy in certain sectors by rules and regulation in an attempt to force a square peg into a round hole ? Check.

Feeling sorry for heinous criminals, otherwise that they might squirm a little when being administered the lethal drug upon execution for their heinous crimes, therefore taking not into consideration what they did to the innocent for whom they abused and terrorized prior to their deaths ? Check.

Supporting sanctuary areas/cities, and not reporting illegals to ICE, and therefore endangering American's who might be abused by an individual living off the grid for reasons of their cheap labor sought after.

On and on it goes..... Now who is following who off the cliff ??

WE'RE the party of authoritarianism when YOU elected a rat bastard who greatly prefers murderous dictators to the leaders of countries that used to be our allies? Comical!

The rest of your screed has no basis in fact either - And for the record, I'm not a Democrat, but rather one who knows the dire necessity of removing an amoral, self-absorbed, empathy and science free short-fingered vulgarian.

He "prefers" them you say? Hmm, lets look at your hero's, shall we? obummer gave the terrorist regime of Iran the bomb. They would never have had the ability if it weren't for bush, clinton, and of course obummer and his helpful idiot, john kerry. They talked tough, oh yes they talked real tough, and gave Iran everything they wanted. That is a fact.

trump comes in and talks to Iran like they are assholes (because they are0 and cancels the worst deal in world history, and kills one of their terrorist generals. In Korea, the fat little fool has been developing his rockets and nukes for decades. Once again, clinto, bush, and obummer talked tough, but the fat little bastard got everything he wanted. Trump, on the other hand, talks sweet as silk to the fat little bastard, AND GIVES HIM NOTHING!

You, are an idiot.

Well.

Under Trump did Kim Jung Un gave up his toys and stop updating his toys? Or stop firing blanks missiles towards Japan? Answer is NO.

Under Trump. Did he able stop the Iranian from making nuclear weapons? Answer is NO.

So What did Trump accomplish? NOTHING. The sad part of these, the mullahs are now building their nuclear weapons. Thanks to Trump.

The sad part of these, the mullahs are now building their nuclear weapons.

The sad part of these, the mullahs never stopped building their nuclear weapons.
Your evidence that they never stopped building their nuclear weapons is WHERE?

if they didn’t stopped that was five years ago when Obama the true leader of USA stepped in they could have the weapons by now. Don't you think?

Before you talk about any topics like this nuclear programs. You NEED to understand the process. Iran has already lots of nuclear grade plutonium to make a nuclear weapons. Except the facilities that makes hard water facilities in located Arak. That was completed late last year. Thanks to Trump.

if they didn’t stopped that was five years ago when Obama the true leader of USA stepped in they could have the weapons by now.

They could.

Except the facilities that makes hard water facilities in located Arak.

Hard water? DURR

Yes my dear. You may want to check the relationship of a hard water in making nuclear weapons. It is a very important process and special facilities in making a nuclear bomb.

Heavy water looks like water, but is about 10 percent heavier. Plain water (H2O) has two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. In heavy water there is deuterium instead of hydrogen, and while regular hydrogen has one proton in its nucleus, the deutrium has both one proton and one neutron. Thus, it becomes heavier.
Hard vs heavy. You misspoke.

So prepare for 117 pages of the toddinator pointing it out.
In nuclear discussion and physicists that is the same. You do not get to pick and choose to fit your agenda.

No. Hard water is not the same as heavy water.
Physicists don't use the terms interchangeably.
You are just a Trump supporter. What do you know?

More than you.....really low bar, I know.
More than me? You are dreaming my dear.

Yes, I know more than the guy who thinks there are "hard water" reactors out there.
But a wee bit less than the guy who knows Iran stopped making nuclear bombs for a while. Which is most people

Yes, your faith in the trustworthiness of the mullahs is sweet......
No Todd. We rely on our source from the people that are handling this nuclear program. We believe in our own intelligence. Not from Russia or Qanon, or Facebook or conspiracies or unknown media. The nuclear inspectors are mostly US scientists. Did you hear any from them or any countries that are involved that Iran violated the agreement?

WHERE and WHAT is your EVIDENCE that Iran violated the agreement? You have nothing except coming from this lousy, liar and inept president.

Dat doesn’t mean we love the mullahs.

We rely on our source from the people that are handling this nuclear program. We believe in our own intelligence.

That's good to know. What did those sources say about nuclear research activity on Iranian military bases?
Our own intelligence CIA or American nuclear scientists inspectors. Provided NO such violations.

If there are or any reliable proof that Iran violated the agreement. I will publish it myself.

Who do you believe Todd’s?

Our own intelligence CIA or American nuclear scientists inspectors. Provided NO such violations.

And which military sites did our inspectors, or any inspectors, look at?

Dude you are a waste of my time. You are asking a question that is pure nonsense.

Let me entertain you. They inspected the nuclear reactor in Tijuana, Mexico. That’s right in Mexico.

I don't know what you are smoking, but there is no nuke in TJ. Mexico has one nuclear power plant, and it's on the opposite coast.
I was responding to Todds rebuttal. Asking me a question that is pure nonsense. Of course it’s in Iran.
I said previously that I relied on our US intelligence to provide us of any reports of any such Iran violations. Our intelligence agencies are the best in the world. Am I supposed to ignored that? Then believe all these nonsense conspiracies and accusations? We have not heard any violations. Did you hear anything?

However you ignore the fact that the iran deal specifically prevented inspectors from inspecting military sites, and any site that was being inspected had to have at least a 24 day warning, but iran could delay them for up to 54 days. How do you expect ANY actual inspection to be going on with those sorts of limitations?

"The final agreement announced on July 14, known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), does contain significant enhancements to the International Atomic Energy Agency’s (IAEA) current ability to monitor Iran’s nuclear facilities. The deal, President Obama told the nation, “is not built on trust, it is built on verification.” Yet, one critical provision of the JCPOA puts unexpected limitations on inspectors’ access to certain facilities by requiring them to notify Iran first if they suspect a site might be being used for illicit nuclear activity and then undergoing a long process in order to gain entry to that site. This obstacle to inspections is worrying for several reasons:

• Iran could delay inspectors for as long as 54, not the commonly reported 24, days
  • The burden of proof is on IAEA
  • It chills intelligence sharing
  • It discourages long shots
  • It does not address a parallel enrichment program
  • And it could allow for weaponization activities

Like I already said and posted. I rely ONLY with my own country’s intelligence which the best in the world. I will stick with that till I hear from them

Why is it that every time I ran into this topic they always posts that came from unknown media. If there are any truth of that. Why is Trump not using that to prove to the world that Iran is in violations? Just doesn’t make sense.

And I just showed you how our intelligence community has been neutered by the deal that obummer and kerry engineered. Beneficial only to the iranian regime, not the rest of the world.
New intelligence chiefs are ALL hired by Trump. They can not talk that Iran is in violations? Why aren’t they using your evidence?

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I have. They too have posted factual data to support their claims, and you have completely ignored them. The progressive left is in hyper attack mode, and seemingly lost in the past. Not one of the Court hearings involving General Flynn have dealt with the recently released information about FBI criminal actions. And yet you ALL refer back to a fraudulently obtained confession as if it is the end.

It's not. Now that the criminal activity has been exposed, the plea will be vacated, and the perpetrators of this abomination against the COTUS will hopefully be indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Where they BELONG.

Not once have you addressed the very real criminal actions that we now KNOW occurred. Instead you have deflected and simply ignored real facts that have been laid out in front of you.

Yes. I did. And you and others IGNORE it. Completely. It's like two ships passing in the night. What I posted addressed most of the claims. And when I ask what actual LAWS did the FBI break - nothing.

Why waste time when you just drown out dissent.

No, it didn't. NONE of the FBI's criminal activity has been addressed in Court. Yet.

But there is this-

well i'm sure they had it coming.

Russia interference has always taken place and was never taken seriously until it could be used to remove a duly elected President in a coup attempt. Transition member were never subject to such investigation. Flynn's 'lie' was about what was discussed with Kysliak. Pence has since recognized that the FBI committed investigative abuse. Pence has said Flynn's actions were unintentional. You know, just like Hillary. Whether or not a perjury trap is a common law enforcement tactic is beside the point, even a common criminal is given the opportunity to have a lawyer present and read their Miranda rights. None of which was afforded to Flynn.

That is both true and untrue.

The true parts: Yes, Russia has always tried this.
The untrue parts: ignoring the facts that until recently, they (and we) did not have social media, the internet, twitter, deep fakes, etc in which to spread these things. It's a whole new battle field now and we are poorly equip to deal with it.

Also untrue: that there was a coup, but keep on believing that if it makes you feel better at night. Maybe you'll wake up one day and realize that the president is indeed accountable.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

I have. They too have posted factual data to support their claims, and you have completely ignored them. The progressive left is in hyper attack mode, and seemingly lost in the past. Not one of the Court hearings involving General Flynn have dealt with the recently released information about FBI criminal actions. And yet you ALL refer back to a fraudulently obtained confession as if it is the end.

It's not. Now that the criminal activity has been exposed, the plea will be vacated, and the perpetrators of this abomination against the COTUS will hopefully be indicted, tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Where they BELONG.

Not once have you addressed the very real criminal actions that we now KNOW occurred. Instead you have deflected and simply ignored real facts that have been laid out in front of you.

Yes. I did. And you and others IGNORE it. Completely. It's like two ships passing in the night. What I posted addressed most of the claims. And when I ask what actual LAWS did the FBI break - nothing.

No, it didn't. NONE of the FBI's criminal activity has been addressed in Court. Yet.

Did you actually read it? It broke down Flynn's legal case and legal claims and brought up the relevant laws.

If none of the FBI's supposed criminal activity has yet been addressed - then you don't even know if it was criminal.

And not once did it address the criminal activity of the FBI which renders anything flynn may have done, moot.

The FBI had no cause to prosecute flynn. At least not what has been presented. I DO think that flynn was doing something illegal with Turkey. Why didn't the FBI go after him for that?

My personal belief is it transects something that Hillary was doing that is likewise illegal.

Let’s not do the broken record repeat thing ok? Ive already made the point that the FBI wasn’t going after Flynn for a crime. They knew he had contacts with the Russians... contacts that he had publicly lied about and was fired for.... they asked about the discussions and Flynn straight up lied to them about it. That’s a crime. Not a trap. Flynn could have just told the truth. He didn’t. Why are you making this complicated when it is not?!

I ya met said a word about Comey or trump. That’s you bringing them up. Try and stay on point.
Looks like you should watch the video I've already posted here. You asking questions from a place of ignorance.
And the video is the product of big time progressive leftists, so blather about "right wing talking points"
isn't helpful or pertinent.
I’m less interested in propaganda from either side and more interested in the simple reality of this case. Flynn lied about a pretty damn serious situation. I know it’s been pounded into your head that it was all a snowflake hoax so lying about it was no big deal but again that’s just propaganda at work
Oh BS...You're on here every day spouting DNC talking point propaganda. Who do you think you are fooling with the 'holier than thou' bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Here is some 'simple reality' that just came to light. It's a quote from the FBI...."What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," they obviously coerced him, did not read him his rights, pretended the interview was no big deal, and did not encourage him to have a lawyer.

Here is some more reality for you:

"Vice President Pence said Thursday he was "more inclined" to believe that former national security adviser Michael Flynn unintentionally misled him in early 2017 about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, an event that triggered Flynn's firing by the White House."

"Pence told reporters while traveling in Indiana that he was “deeply troubled” by new documents released in Flynn's criminal case, describing them as evidence of “investigative abuse.”

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it."

Maybe now you can stop beating your dead-horse of an argument.
Haha, ok lets go with that... how was he coerced to lie?

are you saying that cops using somebodies crime of lying to try and get the truth is somehow inappropriate?!

Flynns call wasn’t illegal... telling Flynn they know the details of the call and getting him to elaborate about it would have been useless. They simply asked Flynn about it and he chose to lie. Leveraging Flynn’s lie to get details that Flynn would not voluntarily expose is how crimes are found. It happens with law enforcement all the time... squeeze the little fish to try and get the big fish. You act like cops trying to catch bad guys is somehow a bad thing. That’s their job!!
Flynn wasn't a 'bad guy' they made him one based on the false Russia investigation. Who was the 'big fish?'
LOLOL

He admitted he lied. Not only did he plead guilty, but he reaffirmed his guilt when he rejected the judge's offer to withdraw his guilty plea.

He lied. Deal with it.
Stay tuned....the actual facts (not the contrived facts) are going to be exposed, and you're going to be butthurt.
LOLOL

Oh? What other facts do you think there are?
I'm sure they aren't the contrived facts that you have to use.
LOL

So you have nothing but wishes. Thanks for confirming what I already knew.
thumbsup.gif
And, you have to use contrived facts. :laughing0301:
there comes a time where it becomes literally pointless to try and engage in discussion with someone. for months i honestly felt coyote and i were finding some common ground but seeing a statement of 1:32 of out of context i realized quite simply her hate for something outweighs her desire for honesty.

she's not the only one as this can be a human trait, not left or right. i've told people on the right their loose "interpretation" was guided by hate and no that didn't go well either.

people do not like their emotionally driven points challenged. it only heightens the emotion. i can get fed up like anyone and drop some all caps or some sailor driven words and i likely need to slow that down and simply stop paying attention to those who pay no attention to a search for the truth vs. emotional validation.

so when she sent off saying she realizes in my eyes trump can do no wrong she simply shifted gears. first, i never mentioned trump. my focus was flynn and the FBI. but since i do bulldog and stay on my point (ie, prove it was out of context with your data/links of what he meant to say) and that can push people over the edge because i've presented a "put up or shut up" scenario they know deep down they can't prove.

so deflect. tell me i love trump and that's driving me when honestly, i'm trump neutral and have gone off on him when he does stupid shit too. so what she said is flat out a lie and part of our past in depth discussions she's chosen to now ignore and shove me into the bad guy side pretty much like i probably did her after the "out of context".

out of context to me is a 10-15 second clip where you don't see the before and after and that is made up for you. aka - impeach trump.

1:32 of an interview where he's point blank asked what he did and why and he tells you is not out of context and that direction is simply deflect and move the goalposts.

comey was wrong in what he did. the FBI was wrong in what they did. but many on the left will not allow anything that can potentially show trump in a negative light simply doesn't exist in their world. they are fine with these things being done because of their emotional stake in the game.

but i know for a fact if trumps DOJ did this to someone they could cry unholy hell. the only difference is, i'd be crying unholy hell also. the action is wrong and i don't care who it is done to.

would that others feel the same.

Your honesty is non existent. You are just as partisan as those you attack.

You don't even have the integrity to actually comment on the legal points or counter them.

It's all emotional BS - TDS TDS TDS. No wonder I can't discuss things with Trump Cultists - they just revert TDS.

You will defend Trump, and anyone associated with him to the end - UNTIL Trump turns on them, then you will too.

See ya.
Wolfs in sheep’s clothing... I blocked that guy a while back and saved the hassle of annoying pointless debates. He used to be pretty good but something snapped

I know. We used to have some pretty good discussions and we used to be able to agree to disagree.
we still can. agree to disagree that is. but it's hard for me to do that when you're runnign around screaming in a rage that i'm happy with every single thing trump has done and shit. you know better and we covered that back in "those days".

First off. I am not "running around screaming in a rage". But when you start throwing around the insults and the TDS bombs don't expect me to take it lying down. What it seems to have come is because I don't AGREE with you guys on your interpretation of events - you start screaming TDS TDS TDS. Once it devolves down to that there is no point in discussing anything.

at this point you're acting just like slade. talk all "i'm not biased i'm not biased" then run out and do some one sided shit most people wouldn't want either side to do.

We are both biased. You and I. That's just a fact. I have no problem owning my own bias. I also think it's a mistake to think that there must be a 50/50 equivalency at all times. Some things are simply not equivalent. I could give a lot of examples but they would derail the thread.

and what made me stop bothering with slade is i would put up posts that would take 30-45 minutes to put together and show my point and he'd not read them nor address them but shout back generic leftist bulletpoints in defense. so i found that regardless of how well you put your argument together and how much time you spend on it trying to find that "common ground" - he had no desire to do the same in the end.

just be right. all the time.

Well that's kind of what I found here. I think Slade gets as frustrated as you and I do.

Let's go back to the 1 minute 32 second video clip. Yes, I listened to it. Essentially what he said was - he decided to try something to see what Flynn would say that he wouldn't normally do (or get away with) in a more organized administration that insists on a protocol. And Flynn chose to lie to the agents.

There was nothing the FBI did that was against the law and Flynn CHOSE to lie - he could always have said "I don't recall", but he didn't do that. When you lie to the FBI - that's a potential crime. They didn't just pick Flynn out of the blue - he came to their attention because he lied to the VP, and what was said did not match what they knew and were investigating in a broader investigation.

And yes...context does matter. Here is the entire interview (over and hour, and no I did not listen to it all, but there is a transcript at the link).

Here is part of what led up to that snipped portion - and it's the "why" of why they decided to try to interview Flynn.

13:12
starting in December and he came to our
13:24
attention in the early part of January
13:26
when there were statements made by the
13:29
vice president in public about
13:32
interactions that Flynn as the National
13:34
Security Advisor designee had had with
13:36
the Russians and we knew those
13:40
representations were very different than
13:43
what the facts were and given that we
13:45
already had a case open to understand
13:47
whether any Americans were working with
13:49
the Russians as part of their effort to
13:51
undermine our democracy
13:53
trying to figure what was going on there
13:55
was very important to us what did you
13:58
think when you found out that the
13:59
National Security Advisor designee was
14:03
lying about conversations with the
14:05
Russian ambassador why is he lying I
14:09
still don't know the answer to that so
14:11
again I have a limited vantage point but
14:13
it was clear that he was lying that he
14:16
lied to two FBI agents on the 24th of
14:18
January in the Situation Room in a
14:20
conference room and it was clear that he
14:23

but your question was -

was flynn treated differently.

was he? was the trump administration treated the same way as comey would have others?

that was your question. not the justifications or reasons, not the hype, and not the bullshit.

WAS FLYNN/TRUMP TREATED ANY DIFFERENTLY?

so - were they?

yes | no

Hold on a second. You don't get to dodge MY question by rephrasing into a new question.

We are talking about something that is a law enforcement tactic. A common one. This isn't about how administrations are treated at this level.

Look at the facts:
1. There was conclusive evidence from multiple credible sources that Russia was attempting to interfere in our elections (and, not just ours but those of our allies). Intelligence concluded that they wanted Trump to win. (and before you jump over the edge on this, that doesn't mean Trump was a willing participant).

2. The above is a very serious concern or at least should be, even if all they managed to do was sow distrust in the electoral process, that hits at the heart of our democracy.

3. Investigating that is 100% valid and that investigation also means looking into anyone on a political level at least who had interactions with Russian officials. That is where Flynn comes in.

4. Flynn was found to have lied to the VP. That's kind of a red flag and would certainly bring him to the attention of the FBI.

5. So they talk to him to see if they can catch him in a lie (common law enforcement tactic).

6. He lied. And he wasn't forced to. And he didn't have to.

Given those (unemotional) facts - how was he treated unfairly when other potential criminals or informants are treated that same way?

I think what you are getting at about administrations is Comey's remark that he wouldn't have done this with preceding administrations but what you are missing is that the reason (as he stated) is they are much more organized (there would have been strict protocols) - that the were absent with Trump and that has in fact been a long standing issue with his administration.

i said they were and gave you the proof. you overanalyed it and looked for the justification for them to do so; disregarding your own question in the process.

this is why it gets frustrating talking to you. as for slade - when he didn't read a 2nd post i put time into, i wasn't into giving him a 3rd chance. he doesn't want to debate, he wants to be agreed with.

I "overanalyzed" it? I try to look for actual facts.

So will you answer my questions?

So they talk to him to see if they can catch him in a lie (common law enforcement tactic).

Cool story. What crime did he commit that they were investigating? Logan Act violation?

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

Did you actually read it? It broke down Flynn's legal case and legal claims and brought up the relevant laws.

If none of the FBI's supposed criminal activity has yet been addressed - then you don't even know if it was criminal.

And not once did it address the criminal activity of the FBI which renders anything flynn may have done, moot.

The FBI had no cause to prosecute flynn. At least not what has been presented. I DO think that flynn was doing something illegal with Turkey. Why didn't the FBI go after him for that?

My personal belief is it transects something that Hillary was doing that is likewise illegal.

Let’s not do the broken record repeat thing ok? Ive already made the point that the FBI wasn’t going after Flynn for a crime. They knew he had contacts with the Russians... contacts that he had publicly lied about and was fired for.... they asked about the discussions and Flynn straight up lied to them about it. That’s a crime. Not a trap. Flynn could have just told the truth. He didn’t. Why are you making this complicated when it is not?!

I ya met said a word about Comey or trump. That’s you bringing them up. Try and stay on point.
Looks like you should watch the video I've already posted here. You asking questions from a place of ignorance.
And the video is the product of big time progressive leftists, so blather about "right wing talking points"
I’m less interested in propaganda from either side and more interested in the simple reality of this case. Flynn lied about a pretty damn serious situation. I know it’s been pounded into your head that it was all a snowflake hoax so lying about it was no big deal but again that’s just propaganda at work
Oh BS...You're on here every day spouting DNC talking point propaganda. Who do you think you are fooling with the 'holier than thou' bullshit? :auiqs.jpg:

Here is some 'simple reality' that just came to light. It's a quote from the FBI...."What is our goal? Truth/admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute," they obviously coerced him, did not read him his rights, pretended the interview was no big deal, and did not encourage him to have a lawyer.

"Vice President Pence said Thursday he was "more inclined" to believe that former national security adviser Michael Flynn unintentionally misled him in early 2017 about his contacts with the Russian ambassador, an event that triggered Flynn's firing by the White House."

"Pence told reporters while traveling in Indiana that he was “deeply troubled” by new documents released in Flynn's criminal case, describing them as evidence of “investigative abuse.”

"If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it."

are you saying that cops using somebodies crime of lying to try and get the truth is somehow inappropriate?!

Flynns call wasn’t illegal... telling Flynn they know the details of the call and getting him to elaborate about it would have been useless. They simply asked Flynn about it and he chose to lie. Leveraging Flynn’s lie to get details that Flynn would not voluntarily expose is how crimes are found. It happens with law enforcement all the time... squeeze the little fish to try and get the big fish. You act like cops trying to catch bad guys is somehow a bad thing. That’s their job!!
Flynn wasn't a 'bad guy' they made him one based on the false Russia investigation. Who was the 'big fish?'
LOLOL

He admitted he lied. Not only did he plead guilty, but he reaffirmed his guilt when he rejected the judge's offer to withdraw his guilty plea.

He lied. Deal with it.
Stay tuned....the actual facts (not the contrived facts) are going to be exposed, and you're going to be butthurt.
LOLOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif
there comes a time where it becomes literally pointless to try and engage in discussion with someone. for months i honestly felt coyote and i were finding some common ground but seeing a statement of 1:32 of out of context i realized quite simply her hate for something outweighs her desire for honesty.

she's not the only one as this can be a human trait, not left or right. i've told people on the right their loose "interpretation" was guided by hate and no that didn't go well either.

people do not like their emotionally driven points challenged. it only heightens the emotion. i can get fed up like anyone and drop some all caps or some sailor driven words and i likely need to slow that down and simply stop paying attention to those who pay no attention to a search for the truth vs. emotional validation.

so when she sent off saying she realizes in my eyes trump can do no wrong she simply shifted gears. first, i never mentioned trump. my focus was flynn and the FBI. but since i do bulldog and stay on my point (ie, prove it was out of context with your data/links of what he meant to say) and that can push people over the edge because i've presented a "put up or shut up" scenario they know deep down they can't prove.

so deflect. tell me i love trump and that's driving me when honestly, i'm trump neutral and have gone off on him when he does stupid shit too. so what she said is flat out a lie and part of our past in depth discussions she's chosen to now ignore and shove me into the bad guy side pretty much like i probably did her after the "out of context".

out of context to me is a 10-15 second clip where you don't see the before and after and that is made up for you. aka - impeach trump.

1:32 of an interview where he's point blank asked what he did and why and he tells you is not out of context and that direction is simply deflect and move the goalposts.

comey was wrong in what he did. the FBI was wrong in what they did. but many on the left will not allow anything that can potentially show trump in a negative light simply doesn't exist in their world. they are fine with these things being done because of their emotional stake in the game.

but i know for a fact if trumps DOJ did this to someone they could cry unholy hell. the only difference is, i'd be crying unholy hell also. the action is wrong and i don't care who it is done to.

You don't even have the integrity to actually comment on the legal points or counter them.

It's all emotional BS - TDS TDS TDS. No wonder I can't discuss things with Trump Cultists - they just revert TDS.

You will defend Trump, and anyone associated with him to the end - UNTIL Trump turns on them, then you will too.

See ya.
Wolfs in sheep’s clothing... I blocked that guy a while back and saved the hassle of annoying pointless debates. He used to be pretty good but something snapped

I know. We used to have some pretty good discussions and we used to be able to agree to disagree.
we still can. agree to disagree that is. but it's hard for me to do that when you're runnign around screaming in a rage that i'm happy with every single thing trump has done and shit. you know better and we covered that back in "those days".

First off. I am not "running around screaming in a rage". But when you start throwing around the insults and the TDS bombs don't expect me to take it lying down. What it seems to have come is because I don't AGREE with you guys on your interpretation of events - you start screaming TDS TDS TDS. Once it devolves down to that there is no point in discussing anything.

at this point you're acting just like slade. talk all "i'm not biased i'm not biased" then run out and do some one sided shit most people wouldn't want either side to do.

We are both biased. You and I. That's just a fact. I have no problem owning my own bias. I also think it's a mistake to think that there must be a 50/50 equivalency at all times. Some things are simply not equivalent. I could give a lot of examples but they would derail the thread.

and what made me stop bothering with slade is i would put up posts that would take 30-45 minutes to put together and show my point and he'd not read them nor address them but shout back generic leftist bulletpoints in defense. so i found that regardless of how well you put your argument together and how much time you spend on it trying to find that "common ground" - he had no desire to do the same in the end.

Well that's kind of what I found here. I think Slade gets as frustrated as you and I do.

Let's go back to the 1 minute 32 second video clip. Yes, I listened to it. Essentially what he said was - he decided to try something to see what Flynn would say that he wouldn't normally do (or get away with) in a more organized administration that insists on a protocol. And Flynn chose to lie to the agents.

There was nothing the FBI did that was against the law and Flynn CHOSE to lie - he could always have said "I don't recall", but he didn't do that. When you lie to the FBI - that's a potential crime. They didn't just pick Flynn out of the blue - he came to their attention because he lied to the VP, and what was said did not match what they knew and were investigating in a broader investigation.

And yes...context does matter. Here is the entire interview (over and hour, and no I did not listen to it all, but there is a transcript at the link).

Here is part of what led up to that snipped portion - and it's the "why" of why they decided to try to interview Flynn.

undermine our democracy

but your question was -

was he? was the trump administration treated the same way as comey would have others?

that was your question. not the justifications or reasons, not the hype, and not the bullshit.

so - were they?

yes | no

Hold on a second. You don't get to dodge MY question by rephrasing into a new question.

We are talking about something that is a law enforcement tactic. A common one. This isn't about how administrations are treated at this level.

Look at the facts:
1. There was conclusive evidence from multiple credible sources that Russia was attempting to interfere in our elections (and, not just ours but those of our allies). Intelligence concluded that they wanted Trump to win. (and before you jump over the edge on this, that doesn't mean Trump was a willing participant).

2. The above is a very serious concern or at least should be, even if all they managed to do was sow distrust in the electoral process, that hits at the heart of our democracy.

3. Investigating that is 100% valid and that investigation also means looking into anyone on a political level at least who had interactions with Russian officials. That is where Flynn comes in.

4. Flynn was found to have lied to the VP. That's kind of a red flag and would certainly bring him to the attention of the FBI.

5. So they talk to him to see if they can catch him in a lie (common law enforcement tactic).

Given those (unemotional) facts - how was he treated unfairly when other potential criminals or informants are treated that same way?

I think what you are getting at about administrations is Comey's remark that he wouldn't have done this with preceding administrations but what you are missing is that the reason (as he stated) is they are much more organized (there would have been strict protocols) - that the were absent with Trump and that has in fact been a long standing issue with his administration.

i said they were and gave you the proof. you overanalyed it and looked for the justification for them to do so; disregarding your own question in the process.

this is why it gets frustrating talking to you. as for slade - when he didn't read a 2nd post i put time into, i wasn't into giving him a 3rd chance. he doesn't want to debate, he wants to be agreed with.

So they talk to him to see if they can catch him in a lie (common law enforcement tactic).

Cool story. What crime did he commit that they were investigating? Logan Act violation?

You don't have to commit a crime to be investigated, there needs to be reasonable suspicion of something. Like when you change your story about something that is being investigated.

What crime did he commit that they were investigating?
A stupid comment. Investigations are for possible crimes. If a target did not commit a crime, the investigation shows this. the possible crime was criminal conspiracy with the russian government to interfere in the 2016 elections, for which Flynn had already been under investigation for months.

What crime did he commit that they were investigating?
A stupid comment. Investigations are for possible crimes. If a target did not commit a crime, the investigation shows this. the possible crime was criminal conspiracy with the russian government to interfere in the 2016 elections, for which Flynn had already been under investigation for months.

They don't seem to understand how these things work.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

I and many others have also posted sources like the exact verbiage of the FBI where they admitted trying to get Flynn to lie. Sources that show Flynn was not read his Miranda rights and was not encouraged to get a lawyer. He did not even enjoy a presumption of innocence. Rights even a common criminal is given in this country. Neither you nor any of the other TDSers want to address that, all you/they do is beat the same old dead horse that "Flynn lied" while absolutely refusing to see the whole picture.

Flynn made the choice to lie. Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate. It’s exactly what cops do when they investigate to see if people are trustworthy. Flynn was not trustworthy

His honesty isn't an issue if they aren't conducting a legitimate investigation.

Not material.
you're wrong. Giving honest accounts to cops is material and relevant. Lying is illegal.

If you haven't already watched this, you really should.

Jimmy Dore is a far, far lefty.
Hates Trump!!!
And totally dissects all the sleaze and lies of this FBI crap.

YES! "Oddly enough" the lefties refuse to even take a look. I wonder why?
I've posted this video four or five times now. Haven't gotten a single big mouthed lying leftist
to work up the guts to watch.
When it comes right down to it, they are cowards.

Russia interference has always taken place and was never taken seriously until it could be used to remove a duly elected President in a coup attempt. Transition member were never subject to such investigation. Flynn's 'lie' was about what was discussed with Kysliak. Pence has since recognized that the FBI committed investigative abuse. Pence has said Flynn's actions were unintentional. You know, just like Hillary. Whether or not a perjury trap is a common law enforcement tactic is beside the point, even a common criminal is given the opportunity to have a lawyer present and read their Miranda rights. None of which was afforded to Flynn.

The untrue parts: ignoring the facts that until recently, they (and we) did not have social media, the internet, twitter, deep fakes, etc in which to spread these things. It's a whole new battle field now and we are poorly equip to deal with it.

Also untrue: that there was a coup, but keep on believing that if it makes you feel better at night. Maybe you'll wake up one day and realize that the president is indeed accountable.
Funny, I remember having media even 'way back' in 2,000. The only thing different is the deep state plot (by certain members of the DNC and FBI) to unseat a duly elected President in 2016. I dunno, let's see, a fake dossier, used to trick a FISA court into getting a warrant, a 'Russia collusion' investigation that went on for 3 years with absolutely 0 outcome of wrong doing, evidence the FBI set up members of the Trump administration using abusive tactics......Sure looks like a coup. But then I am not blinded by hatred. Wait...almost forgot, fake impeachment by the DNC.

Last edited:
YES! "Oddly enough" the lefties refuse to even take a look. I wonder why?
I've posted this video four or five times now. Haven't gotten a single big mouthed lying leftist
to work up the guts to watch.
When it comes right down to it, they are cowards.
No, it's because nobody is interested in watching a video you never watched and don't understand, then both spoonfeeding its contents back to you AND having to address a bunch of falsehoods and bad logic.

How about, you whiners just make a few points , in your own words, that were informed by the video. See you in ... never.

Funny, I remember having media even 'way back' in 2,000. The only thing different is the deep state plot (by certain members of the DNC and FBI) to unseat a duly elected President in 2016. I dunno, let's see, a fake dossier, used to trick a FISA court into getting a warrant, a 'Russia collusion' investigation that went on for 3 years with absolutely 0 outcome of wrong doing, evidence the FBI set up members of the Trump administration using abusive tactics......Sure looks like a coup. But then I am not blinded by hatred. Wait...almost forgot, fake impeachment by the DNC.

the only thing different huh? A fictional Deep State behind a fictional coup....but then...you aren't exactly blinded by logic either.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

LOLOL

He lied. Deal with it.
LOLOL

LOL

thumbsup.gif

See ya.

undermine our democracy

but your question was -

so - were they?

yes | no

Look at the facts:

You don't have to commit a crime to be investigated, there needs to be reasonable suspicion of something. Like when you change your story about something that is being investigated.

WHAT! Before any person can be investigated the investigators MUST present, to a judge, PROBABLE CAUSE that a crime has been committed!

Get thee to a Civics class!

Not material.

They were conducting a legitimate investigation unless you think investigating Russian interference in our elections is not a concern.

And please, don't pull the crap of "what votes did they change" - interference isn't about just that.
and every other election no one cared. no one cares when we interfere with other countries elections.

but this one time, at band camp...

that is how this feels to me. you take something that happens all the time and suddenly use it to your advantage then sell yourself "it's different".

I will repeat myself (though I am sure this will be duly ignored) - we did not have the social media of today 10 - 20 years ago. Oh I know some idiot claimed he remembered it twenty years ago, but the fact is - then it was in it's infancy both in terms of number of people on it around the world and in the sophistication of the technologies that can harvest data and pin point messaging as well as create increasingly clever "fakes". In the 70's the old USSR used to doctor photos to remove those who fell out of grace - now, we have "deep fakes" (look it up).

The tools we have available now, to masses of people and governments are simply unbelievable and we lag behind in developing the means to deal with it. If you seriously are so blind you don't see this I don't know what to think. I can dig up links and such but it's probably a waste of time.

Pretending like we had this level of ability "all the time" is kind of like pretending...well, we had computers and the internet - for like forever - and you're just "pretending" that things are different now and that there is so much sophisticated hacking going on stealing data, money, disrupting business etc.(presumably because you hate *insert political leader of your choice*)

It happened all the time!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not material.

They were conducting a legitimate investigation unless you think investigating Russian interference in our elections is not a concern.

And please, don't pull the crap of "what votes did they change" - interference isn't about just that.
and every other election no one cared. no one cares when we interfere with other countries elections.

that is how this feels to me. you take something that happens all the time and suddenly use it to your advantage then sell yourself "it's different".

I will repeat myself (though I am sure this will be duly ignored) - we did not have the social media of today 10 - 20 years ago. Oh I know some idiot claimed he remembered it twenty years ago, but the fact is - then it was in it's infancy both in terms of number of people on it around the world and in the sophistication of the technologies that can harvest data and pin point messaging as well as create increasingly clever "fakes". In the 70's the old USSR used to doctor photos to remove those who fell out of grace - now, we have "deep fakes" (look it up).

The tools we have available now, to masses of people and governments are simply unbelievable and we lag behind in developing the means to deal with it. If you seriously are so blind you don't see this I don't know what to think. I can dig up links and such but it's probably a waste of time.

Pretending like we had this level of ability "all the time" is kind of like pretending...well, we had computers and the internet - for like forever - and you're just "pretending" that things are different now and that there is so much sophisticated hacking going on stealing data, money, disrupting business etc.(presumably because you hate *insert political leader of your choice*)

Really don't give a shit til you answer your own question. I don't do rabbit holes of deflection.

Pence saying that he now thinks Flynn unintentionally misled him has got to be one of the most pathetic excuses I’ve heard in a while. It literally made me laugh out loud when I first heard it. Are you really taking that seriously?!
a Jellyfish has a stronger spine than Pence
That is pretty pathetic since the stated reason for firing Flynn was lying to the VP.

But then, this is the Administration of Alternative Facts: Lying brought to an entirely new level.

Why Flynn was fired is that Sally Yates went to WH with phony information on Flynn.. She WAS the "next in line" by succession for AG and was ACTING AG when she MISREPRESENTED Michael Flynn to the Prez and VP Pence as being "Compromised by Russia".. After Comey was fired, Yates did a big public show that SHE was now in charge in spite of the fact that Trump was still looking at candidates for AG. When it was found out that Yates HAD BEEN IN ON the plan to REMOVE Flynn as NSAdvisor, -- HER ASS got summarily fired... She then CONTINUED to lie about Flynn, EVEN UNDER OATH to Congress.. Did that TWICE AFTER she was fired.

She should be stripped of pension at the LEAST for participating in this whole coup attempt.

SHE was part of conspiracy to persecute the President and REMOVE Flynn at all costs.. Because Flynn was one of the nation's top Intel people and could protect the Prez from the assault his Admin was under..

Here's one clue -- the rest are out there...

Bullshit.

What
The
Fuck

Stop it.

well the thread is about Trump bringing the dark to light - not a Comey vs. Flynn topic; but that said i've been focused on comey / flynn as most of us has and she keeps dropping trump bombs in as if either of us have mentioned it or defended him for something.

Gee. The thread is about Trump but we can't talk about Trump. Oh wait. Let me correct that. You can. I can't.

The thread is about Flynn, and how the Trump administration is exposing the dark side of the characters who were out to get Flynn in hopes to hurt Trump. There fixed it for you.

Not material.

Really don't give a shit til you answer your own question. I don't do rabbit holes of deflection.
That is exactly what you are doing.

I'm supposed to answer my own question? So...I spend a good bit of time on a post and that is what you come up with.

Forum List

Back