Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

"If dossier claims were still unverified when Comey testified to Congress in mid 2017 (and thereafter), then those claims could not have been verified when the Obama Justice Department and FBI submitted it to the FISC as a “VERIFIED APPLICATION” in October 2016. It also had to have been unverified on January 6, 2017, when the Obama administration chose to include a sliver of the dossier in the briefing of President-elect Trump — the day after intelligence chiefs met with President Obama in the Oval Office and discussed what Russia information should be shared with the incoming Trump team. "
There is proof positive that Obama was part of the attempted coup of Donald Trump. His FBI, Justice Department and intelligence leadership all were in on the plot to file false documents with the FISA court in order to spy on, and ultimately remove a legally elected president of the United States of America.

Ignore such illegalities at the peril of your own freedom.
Actual notes were posted in this thread by somebody who was trying to back up your faux arguments which actually stated Obama’s insistence to his intel leaders to do everything by the book. It was reiterated by Susan Rice in an email

The email Susan Rice sent to herself on Obama's last day in office? LOL!
Notes from a meeting... yes

Yeah, no after the fact butt covering at all...…..

I gave it a shot. I’m not wasting an hour of my life watching something that started out as a clearly dishonest agenda pushing piece of propaganda. I can’t watch that crap on either side of the political aisle.

If there are points they make that you feel are valid then make them here and we can discuss. But I’m not spending an hour watching dishonest crap
Speaking of dishonest someone who preemptively decides something is a lie, therefor he doesn't have to look
at any evidence, is about as honest as a murder trial where the judge says the defense are liars so no trial is
needed! You didn't give anything a shot!

Someone who isn't a liar, like you clearly are, might decide a video by progressives who dislike Trump
and by an award winning progressive journalist, is at least worth watching once.

But not you! Your lies and dishonesty are an insult to serious decent minds and people. You don't have a leg to
stand on, and your excuses and whimpering are patently and transparently as phony and dishonest as can be.
So fuck off! You aren't worth the rage you cause.
om
I’m Saying Flynn lied according to Trump when he fired him, the FBI when they charged him and Flynn when he admitted it in court. You keep fighting the good fight though!! You’re super believable... *wink wink
man when you graduate to a 2nd talking point you're going to be dangerous.

These turds can’t form an honest argument. The IG did find many issues with the way the investigation was conducted yet they still need to lie and distort what is valid criticism. That’s pathetic
You have yet to list the lies you allege. You have a lot of guts talking about "honest arguments".
I’m not alleging lies. He was fired by Trump for lying to Pence, he was arrested by the FBI for lying about his conversations with the Russians, he plead guilty twice in court, Mueller outline several lies from Flynn in his report.... saying he didn’t lie makes you sound delusional
Again, context is everything, with your post we only get part of the story.
Of course you’re getting part of the story. I’m not here to write a novel. One point at a time. Instead of wasting space pointing out the obvious why don’t you add to the discussion by making a point of your own or counter argument to my point.
It's a disingenuous....the only way you can make it work is using half truths. Which you and your ilk use freely.
Half truth? Such as...
Not telling the entire event of how's and WHY'S. Just telling the story in the light that you and your ilk want it to be received.
Don't be stupid, you know what you're doing.
Im challenging one point and your critiquing me because I didn’t lay out very detail to the story?! Are you serious. Is every post supposed to be pages long? Should I get it published?
is occupydemocrats needing writers?

I’m Saying Flynn lied according to Trump when he fired him, the FBI when they charged him and Flynn when he admitted it in court. You keep fighting the good fight though!! You’re super believable... *wink wink
Trump threw Flynn under the bus and now wants to pardon him and bring him back aboard.
I like Trump but he is very quick to dump people.

Flynn wouldn't be the first person ever to admit to a crime not committed to in order to save himself from
a lengthy jail term promised if he did NOT cop to something not guilty of. That's how a perjury trap works,
dimwit.

Dore and Mate cover all this. Why not have a look...you're a straight shooter and an honest guy...wink!

Dore and Mate are super lefties! Why are you afraid to be exposed to the truth? Afraid you'll catch something?

Trump threw Flynn under the bus and now wants to pardon him and bring him back aboard.
I like Trump but he is very quick to dump people.

Flynn wouldn't be the first person ever to admit to a crime not committed to in order to save himself from
a lengthy jail term promised if he did NOT cop to something not guilty of.

Dore and Mate cover all this. Why not have a look...you're a straight shooter and an honest guy...wink!
and that is a very valid point on trump. if public perception can hurt him for keeping someone he'll likely dump them for PR purposes. while it can appease the noisy, it also invariably encourages them to know that tactic works.

his inability to go the distance for his people is a problem i have with him.

some of my very conservative friends are in a barbershop group with this lady.

from what i read about from my friends, to say this lady is "self-serving" is an understatement.

These turds can’t form an honest argument. The IG did find many issues with the way the investigation was conducted yet they still need to lie and distort what is valid criticism. That’s pathetic
You have yet to list the lies you allege. You have a lot of guts talking about "honest arguments".
I’m not alleging lies. He was fired by Trump for lying to Pence, he was arrested by the FBI for lying about his conversations with the Russians, he plead guilty twice in court, Mueller outline several lies from Flynn in his report.... saying he didn’t lie makes you sound delusional
Again, context is everything, with your post we only get part of the story.
Of course you’re getting part of the story. I’m not here to write a novel. One point at a time. Instead of wasting space pointing out the obvious why don’t you add to the discussion by making a point of your own or counter argument to my point.
It's a disingenuous....the only way you can make it work is using half truths. Which you and your ilk use freely.
Half truth? Such as...
Not telling the entire event of how's and WHY'S. Just telling the story in the light that you and your ilk want it to be received.
Don't be stupid, you know what you're doing.
Im challenging one point and your critiquing me because I didn’t lay out very detail to the story?! Are you serious. Is every post supposed to be pages long? Should I get it published?
"I didn’t lay out very detail to the story?"

Well, you only laid out half the story, which is being disingenuous.
You took your time detailing and laying out what you wanted to sway your half truth.
You should have brought it home using all the facts, then there would be an honest discussion.
The way you play, we're just discussing half truths that you presented.
You can get away with that when discussing with your own ilk, they don't want to
discuss the truth.....but, you're not

"So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed,

Why are they not feeding their children?
no money to buy food? isn't that what poor means? here,

poor
/po͝or,pôr/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: poor; comparative adjective: poorer; superlative adjective: poorest
  1. 1.
    lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.
They are giving away food from local, state and federal sources..How can one not be able to feed their child? If they ever get to the point where I was once because of a health issue and have to get their meals from dumpster diving them I will join their cause.
she wants to pay for her food, why does that bother you so? you fks never cease to amaze me at how you just can't understand peoples integrity. amazing. I bet you wanted her to say she was selfish right? cause you're that guy.

Takes money, idiot.
I have been feeding mine all through this.
so was she I'm sure, she might have to stock up. again, why does it bother you? you aren't there, you aren't anyone's keeper are you? if people don't want to go in to get a haircut they don't have to. if someone wants to pay for one why does that bother you? fk I had cucks like you.

Takes money, idiot.
/—-/ Libs say stand in line at the food bank and feed your kids institutional grade food.
There is always the dumpster to dive if you prefer to be non-institutionalized..Or they could work on a farm..Orr they could ask for SNAP and buy the food in the stores that has not been hoarded..
/——/ Anything to avoid the humiliation of actually earning a living and paying your own way.
Yeah, that is what the humans are good at.
we know, there are 47% of the population lazy fks.

Woman Sentenced To Week In Jail For Refusing To Apologize For Reopening Salon – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

So this lady in Texas opens up her hair salon in defiance of a governor decree not to work because she had to feed her family as well as those who worked for her had to feed their family.

All the lady had to do was apologize to the judge and say she was selfish to avoid jail, to which she replied, "How is trying to feed my kids and the kids of my employees selfish?"

All she had to do was lick his boots and she could have avoided jail time, but she declined respectfully rather than be humiliated and oppressed by the state at the same time. Maybe in jail she can find some food. So the judge sent her to 7 days jail where Covid is spreading like wildfire.

What a callous arrogant prick of a buffoon the judge is.

How does this make any sense? It obviously is not Constitutional, but Progressives reinterpreted that long ago so as to ignore it. Most don't read the disclaimer on the First Amendment that gives people the right to assemble. On the back it says, "EXCEPT FOR COVID STUPID"

no money to buy food? isn't that what poor means? here,

poor
/po͝or,pôr/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: poor; comparative adjective: poorer; superlative adjective: poorest
  1. 1.
    lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.
They are giving away food from local, state and federal sources..How can one not be able to feed their child? If they ever get to the point where I was once because of a health issue and have to get their meals from dumpster diving them I will join their cause.
/——-/ Mortgages or rents, utilities, car insurance.... BTW, since when is it the business owners responsibility to prove their business is a necessity? WTF business is it of some bureaucrat who decides if you can make a living or not.

I recall when Liberals would be on the front lines demanding people’s liberties restored.
Orange Man Bad! before all else.

Takes money, idiot.
so was she I'm sure, she might have to stock up. again, why does it bother you? you aren't there, you aren't anyone's keeper are you? if people don't want to go in to get a haircut they don't have to. if someone wants to pay for one why does that bother you? fk I had cucks like you.
Why? Because he is an American hating piece of garbage. Pure scum.

Woman Sentenced To Week In Jail For Refusing To Apologize For Reopening Salon – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page

So this lady in Texas opens up her hair salon in defiance of a governor decree not to work because she had to feed her family as well as those who worked for her had to feed their family.

All the lady had to do was apologize to the judge and say she was selfish to avoid jail, to which she replied, "How is trying to feed my kids and the kids of my employees selfish?"

All she had to do was lick his boots and she could have avoided jail time, but she declined respectfully rather than be humiliated and oppressed by the state at the same time. Maybe in jail she can find some food. So the judge sent her to 7 days jail where Covid is spreading like wildfire.

What a callous arrogant prick of a buffoon the judge is.

How does this make any sense? It obviously is not Constitutional, but Progressives reinterpreted that long ago so as to ignore it. Most don't read the disclaimer on the First Amendment that gives people the right to assemble. On the back it says, "EXCEPT FOR COVID STUPID"
Can't blame me, I didn't vote for the skidmark!

Takes money, idiot.
/———/ BREAKING: Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton on Wednesday sent a letter urging a Dallas judge to free a woman he sent to jail a day earlier after she refused to apologize for keeping her hair salon open in violation of Gov. Greg Abbott's order aimed at slowing the spread of the coronavirus.

Faist Judge demands shop owner apology for opening a few days early to help her staff earn a living. She refused, gets 7 days in prison and $7,000 fine

A Dallas salon owner has been sentenced to seven days in prison for keeping her salon open, reports The Dallas Morning News.

Shelley Luther was also fined $7,000 for continuing to operate her business, Salon a la Mode.

Dallas County Judge Eric Moye ruled against Luther for both criminal and civil contempt.
Moye told Luther she owes local leaders an apology.

"I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I am selfish because feeding my kids is not selfish," she said. "I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids.

"So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I'm not going to shut the salon."
Salons and barbershops can reopen May 8, but Luther told Moye she would still reopen her establishment before then.

Libtards work hard to save America from hair cuts

That's because in general Leftists are unhygienic slobs who do not shower, change their underwear, clean under their fingernails or get their hair cut.

Takes money, idiot.
Why? Because he is an American hating piece of garbage. Pure scum.
yep capitalized.

Faist Judge demands shop owner apology for opening a few days early to help her staff earn a living. She refused, gets 7 days in prison and $7,000 fine

A Dallas salon owner has been sentenced to seven days in prison for keeping her salon open, reports The Dallas Morning News.

Shelley Luther was also fined $7,000 for continuing to operate her business, Salon a la Mode.

Dallas County Judge Eric Moye ruled against Luther for both criminal and civil contempt.
Moye told Luther she owes local leaders an apology.

"I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I am selfish because feeding my kids is not selfish," she said. "I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids.

"So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I'm not going to shut the salon."
Salons and barbershops can reopen May 8, but Luther told Moye she would still reopen her establishment before then.

Libtards work hard to save America from hair cuts

That's because in general Leftists are unhygienic slobs who do not shower, change their underwear, clean under their fingernails or get their hair cut.
they poop on the street and then drop needles in the feces and use them again. yessirree

Forum List

Back