Looks Like the Trump Admin is Bringing Dark Secrets to The Light

Faist Judge demands shop owner apology for opening a few days early to help her staff earn a living. She refused, gets 7 days in prison and $7,000 fine

A Dallas salon owner has been sentenced to seven days in prison for keeping her salon open, reports The Dallas Morning News.

Shelley Luther was also fined $7,000 for continuing to operate her business, Salon a la Mode.

Dallas County Judge Eric Moye ruled against Luther for both criminal and civil contempt.
Moye told Luther she owes local leaders an apology.

"I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I am selfish because feeding my kids is not selfish," she said. "I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids.

"So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I'm not going to shut the salon."
Salons and barbershops can reopen May 8, but Luther told Moye she would still reopen her establishment before then.
Fucking condescending peckerhead judge needs several good kicks in the beanbag.

Faist Judge demands shop owner apology for opening a few days early to help her staff earn a living. She refused, gets 7 days in prison and $7,000 fine

A Dallas salon owner has been sentenced to seven days in prison for keeping her salon open, reports The Dallas Morning News.

Shelley Luther was also fined $7,000 for continuing to operate her business, Salon a la Mode.

Dallas County Judge Eric Moye ruled against Luther for both criminal and civil contempt.
Moye told Luther she owes local leaders an apology.

"I have to disagree with you, sir, when you say that I am selfish because feeding my kids is not selfish," she said. "I have hair stylists that are going hungry because they'd rather feed their kids.

"So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed, then please go ahead with your decision, but I'm not going to shut the salon."
Salons and barbershops can reopen May 8, but Luther told Moye she would still reopen her establishment before then.
they wanted the audio of her making the statement on record that she was selfish. Tells you all you need to know.
d1utyll-ce145ff1-2811-4b41-82db-84ceb0907e55.jpg

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

Comey confesses in 1:32 and you say it doesn't matter.

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

Like a security blanket, huh?

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

can you challenge any of the legal points made in lawfare?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

Wow. Simply wow. No legal points of value huh? I don’t think you read it.

What specific evidence was withheld? And how would it have made a difference?

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Throw Trump in their while you are at it.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I and many others have also posted sources like the exact verbiage of the FBI where they admitted trying to get Flynn to lie. Sources that show Flynn was not read his Miranda rights and was not encouraged to get a lawyer. He did not even enjoy a presumption of innocence. Rights even a common criminal is given in this country. Neither you nor any of the other TDSers want to address that, all you/they do is beat the same old dead horse that "Flynn lied" while absolutely refusing to see the whole picture.

Flynn made the choice to lie. Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate. It’s exactly what cops do when they investigate to see if people are trustworthy. Flynn was not trustworthy

Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate.

His honesty isn't an issue if they aren't conducting a legitimate investigation.

Flynn was not trustworthy

Not material.
you're wrong. Giving honest accounts to cops is material and relevant. Lying is illegal.

If you haven't already watched this, you really should.

Jimmy Dore is a far, far lefty.
Hates Trump!!!
And totally dissects all the sleaze and lies of this FBI crap.

Ok, well I made it 3 minutes in after the host repeatedly said that the IG claimed the FBI lied over and over again to the FISA court and then played a video of the IGs actual testimony where he didn’t say once that the FBI lied over and over again to the FISA court.
See when you post crap like this that is such blaring manipulation of the facts, it just becomes a waste of time. If this is the stuff you consider news then I feel sorry for you.

Wait, you watched only 3 minutes?

Yes... when a 50 minute video can’t make it through the first few minutes without lying then it’s pretty clear that it’s not worth wasting my time watching crap like that

I can understand your reluctance to watch a far, far left-wing Trump hater
slam the obvious, wide-spread abuses committed by the FBI against Flynn.

It might burst your bubble.

These turds can’t form an honest argument. The IG did find many issues with the way the investigation was conducted yet they still need to lie and distort what is valid criticism. That’s pathetic
You have yet to list the lies you allege. You have a lot of guts talking about "honest arguments".
I’m not alleging lies. He was fired by Trump for lying to Pence, he was arrested by the FBI for lying about his conversations with the Russians, he plead guilty twice in court, Mueller outline several lies from Flynn in his report.... saying he didn’t lie makes you sound delusional
Again, context is everything, with your post we only get part of the story.

I’m not alleging lies. He was fired by Trump for lying to Pence, he was arrested by the FBI for lying about his conversations with the Russians, he plead guilty twice in court, Mueller outline several lies from Flynn in his report.... saying he didn’t lie makes you sound delusional
Maybe you should watch the video you are afraid to look at.
Everything is explained in detail including "lies" about conversations with Russians. Other people have explained it to you but you stupidly refuse to acknowledge the truth.
And Trump fired Flynn because he said he lied to the FBI, which he didn't.

I am wasting electrons trying to get through to a dunce asshole.

Actual notes were posted in this thread by somebody who was trying to back up your faux arguments which actually stated Obama’s insistence to his intel leaders to do everything by the book. It was reiterated by Susan Rice in an email
Did anyone note whether Obama was grinning and winking in an exaggerated theatrical manner when telling
his intelligence people to do everything by the book?
Because we have all documented now how everything was NOT done by the book by Obama and his
regime.

Are you truly this stupid? It's seems very hard for me to believe anyone could be as dumb as you.
were they doing it "by the book" when spying on congress? reporters? what pages are those off of?

Everything is explained in detail including "lies" about conversations with Russians. Other people have explained it to you but you stupidly refuse to acknowledge the truth.

if he doesn't like it, it's a lie. that always made talking to him difficult once i figured this out.

Last edited:
"If dossier claims were still unverified when Comey testified to Congress in mid 2017 (and thereafter), then those claims could not have been verified when the Obama Justice Department and FBI submitted it to the FISC as a “VERIFIED APPLICATION” in October 2016. It also had to have been unverified on January 6, 2017, when the Obama administration chose to include a sliver of the dossier in the briefing of President-elect Trump — the day after intelligence chiefs met with President Obama in the Oval Office and discussed what Russia information should be shared with the incoming Trump team. "
There is proof positive that Obama was part of the attempted coup of Donald Trump. His FBI, Justice Department and intelligence leadership all were in on the plot to file false documents with the FISA court in order to spy on, and ultimately remove a legally elected president of the United States of America.

Ignore such illegalities at the peril of your own freedom.
Actual notes were posted in this thread by somebody who was trying to back up your faux arguments which actually stated Obama’s insistence to his intel leaders to do everything by the book. It was reiterated by Susan Rice in an email

The email Susan Rice sent to herself on Obama's last day in office? LOL!

Coyote Just LISTEN to this bragging bastard traitor ENTERTAINING TDSers like you about AMBUSHING Gen Flynn.,. He's just a HERO to them... NEEDS the credit at that point for GETTING a special counsel to investigate NOTHING that the FBI had on Russia Russia Russia...

This interview was shortly after he was fired and going out on "The Resistance Tour" to whip up the dittohead resisters about Russia..

Boils my blood at the level of ABUSE OF POWER that's here... Not the "abuse of power" you IMAGINED existed in the 1st weeks of the Trump Admin...

Watch IT -- and tell me this is funny or APPROPRIATE now that America KNOWS the FBI had NOTHING ON RUSSIA about Flynn and THEY knew this also...

I am no fan of Comey, particularly with what he did to Hilary, but 1 minute 32 second snippet isn’t going to make or break a case. It just feeds emotions.

You think I imagined abuse of power with Trump? I am just a TDS’er eh? That is your fall back when I point serious issues with Trump. Well, I know one thing for sure, I am not so far up Trump’s ass I am imitating a suppository.

In the history of bullshit hypocritical statements, you just skyrocketed to the top and lost my respect all at once.

What
The
Fuck

Comey confesses in 1:32 and you say it doesn't matter.

There is simply zero point in even trying to talk to someone who ignores. FUCKING GOD DAMN CONFESSION so she can keep partisan hate alive.

Like a security blanket, huh?

A 1:32 minute out of context snippet is an entire confession but an analysis from lawfare is fraudulent (I doubt you even bothered to read it).

You guys are looney tunes with no interest in discussion if it doesn’t support your pet conspiracy theory and make Trump’s ass shine.

keeping the partisan hate alive...good job dude, because that is what you are doing here when you can’t even entertain the idea of another point of view. You can drop your pretense of open mindedness, you are just another Trumpbot.

Nice leftist-Democrat talking points. You are quite the propagandist. Do they pay you?

can you challenge any of the legal points made in lawfare?

There WERE no "legal points" of value in that Lawfare screed.. The guy just DISMISSED "the ambush" while Comey was bragging publicly about it.. Just like you did.. He SPECULATED as to what the judge would do... And WORSE -- he misrepresented WHY Flynn CHANGED his COUNSEL..

The TRUTH IS it wasn't about a whim.. His FORMER counsels were ACTIVELY SCREWING HIM.. Withholding IMPORTANT exculpatory evidence from the court that SHOWED he was set-up, THREATENED and ambushed by the FBI.. When the FBI KNOWINGLY was ready to close the "official" Russian investigation into Flynn..

THAT LIE of omission makes the LawFare article lame and useless.. Because it's no BETTER than uninformed or INTENTIONAL Bullshit that gets posted on USMB...

Wow. Simply wow. No legal points of value huh? I don’t think you read it.

What specific evidence was withheld? And how would it have made a difference?

The 302's where the agents said flynn wasn't lying. C'mon Coyote, you're better than this.

Yeah the facts are Flynn wasn't lying until Comey said he was. Comey should be in jail.

They should ALL be imprisoned for life. That's the only thing that has a chance to prevent the next scumbag bureaucrat who thinks they are above the law.

Throw Trump in their while you are at it.

Why would I do that? He's not the subject of this thread. The subject is the FBI lying to the Court, and falsifying documents.

Next time you hurl the "you are a trump cultist" epithet, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I am talking about criminal wrongdoing on the part of the FBI. You are launching non sequitur after non sequitur, and resorting to personal insults when the evidence is clearly against you.

Stop it.

I would suggest you look at what some of the other participants here are doing. I've posted discussion, I've posted sources. But certain people would rather discuss anything else BUT that. If all they are going to lob personal insults, then why exactly do I want to waste my time with them?

I and many others have also posted sources like the exact verbiage of the FBI where they admitted trying to get Flynn to lie. Sources that show Flynn was not read his Miranda rights and was not encouraged to get a lawyer. He did not even enjoy a presumption of innocence. Rights even a common criminal is given in this country. Neither you nor any of the other TDSers want to address that, all you/they do is beat the same old dead horse that "Flynn lied" while absolutely refusing to see the whole picture.

Flynn made the choice to lie. Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate. It’s exactly what cops do when they investigate to see if people are trustworthy. Flynn was not trustworthy

Testing his honesty is not a crime and it’s not inappropriate.

His honesty isn't an issue if they aren't conducting a legitimate investigation.

Flynn was not trustworthy

Not material.
you're wrong. Giving honest accounts to cops is material and relevant. Lying is illegal.

If you haven't already watched this, you really should.

Jimmy Dore is a far, far lefty.
Hates Trump!!!
And totally dissects all the sleaze and lies of this FBI crap.

Ok, well I made it 3 minutes in after the host repeatedly said that the IG claimed the FBI lied over and over again to the FISA court and then played a video of the IGs actual testimony where he didn’t say once that the FBI lied over and over again to the FISA court.
See when you post crap like this that is such blaring manipulation of the facts, it just becomes a waste of time. If this is the stuff you consider news then I feel sorry for you.

Wait, you watched only 3 minutes?

Yes... when a 50 minute video can’t make it through the first few minutes without lying then it’s pretty clear that it’s not worth wasting my time watching crap like that

I can understand your reluctance to watch a far, far left-wing Trump hater
slam the obvious, wide-spread abuses committed by the FBI against Flynn.

It might burst your bubble.

I don’t really care who says what. I don’t pledge loyalty like you constantly push like a tard. But I’m it going to waste my time listening to dishonest garbage. You May like the echo chamber of lies but as soon as I see or read that crap I stop wasting my time. Send me an honest video or article and I’m happy to read. But that one couldn’t make it past the intro without spouting lies. Haha, and you all lean on that crap as proof of something. Pathetic

"So, sir, if you think the law is more important than kids being fed,

Why are they not feeding their children?
no money to buy food? isn't that what poor means? here,

poor
/po͝or,pôr/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
adjective: poor; comparative adjective: poorer; superlative adjective: poorest
  1. 1.
    lacking sufficient money to live at a standard considered comfortable or normal in a society.
They are giving away food from local, state and federal sources..How can one not be able to feed their child? If they ever get to the point where I was once because of a health issue and have to get their meals from dumpster diving them I will join their cause.
/——-/ Mortgages or rents, utilities, car insurance.... BTW, since when is it the business owners responsibility to prove their business is a necessity? WTF business is it of some bureaucrat who decides if you can make a living or not.

I recall when Liberals would be on the front lines demanding people’s liberties restored.

These turds can’t form an honest argument. The IG did find many issues with the way the investigation was conducted yet they still need to lie and distort what is valid criticism. That’s pathetic
You have yet to list the lies you allege. You have a lot of guts talking about "honest arguments".
Again, context is everything, with your post we only get part of the story.
Of course you’re getting part of the story. I’m not here to write a novel. One point at a time. Instead of wasting space pointing out the obvious why don’t you add to the discussion by making a point of your own or counter argument to my point.

Haha ohh ok.... even though Obama is on record directing caution to do things by the book, you go ahead and assume he was just joking and was really winking it out. Are you for real?
Are you? You can believe what Obama said, if you are really stupid, like a dumb farm animal.

Or you can look with you own lying eyes at what his minions did!
Like the Steele dossier, like the fraudulent way the FBI got FISA warrants, like the way the FBI use a
perjury trap to nail Michael Flynn, etc.

Jesus!! Wake up, mother fukker! Stop being so damned stupid. DID Obama's flying moneys play "by the book"?
That's not what the record shows.

Last edited:

I gave it a shot. I’m not wasting an hour of my life watching something that started out as a clearly dishonest agenda pushing piece of propaganda. I can’t watch that crap on either side of the political aisle.

If there are points they make that you feel are valid then make them here and we can discuss. But I’m not spending an hour watching dishonest crap

Haha ohh ok.... even though Obama is on record directing caution to do things by the book, you go ahead and assume he was just joking and was really winking it out. Are you for real?
Are you? You can believe what Obama said, if you are really stupid, like a dumb farm animal.

Or you can look with you own lying eyes at what his minions did!
Like the Steele dossier, like the fraudulent way the FBI got FISA warrants, like the way the FBI use a
perjury trap to nail Michael Flynn, etc.

Jesus!! Wake up, mother fukker! Stop being so damned stupid.
i react to and present what I see. I don’t make up fake winks to fit my narrative. As for what I believe is truth... Unless I’m there and see something with my own eyes I take everything with a grain of salt.

"If dossier claims were still unverified when Comey testified to Congress in mid 2017 (and thereafter), then those claims could not have been verified when the Obama Justice Department and FBI submitted it to the FISC as a “VERIFIED APPLICATION” in October 2016. It also had to have been unverified on January 6, 2017, when the Obama administration chose to include a sliver of the dossier in the briefing of President-elect Trump — the day after intelligence chiefs met with President Obama in the Oval Office and discussed what Russia information should be shared with the incoming Trump team. "
There is proof positive that Obama was part of the attempted coup of Donald Trump. His FBI, Justice Department and intelligence leadership all were in on the plot to file false documents with the FISA court in order to spy on, and ultimately remove a legally elected president of the United States of America.

Ignore such illegalities at the peril of your own freedom.

The email Susan Rice sent to herself on Obama's last day in office? LOL!
Notes from a meeting... yes

Forum List

Back