🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump is responsible for Cuomo now

People from both sides are saying he needs to resign. If Biden had any sense he wouldn't be coming to the White House any longer either.

Cuomo looks sheepish in the Oval Office amid calls for him to resign
Interesting how leftists eat their own when the truth comes out.

I'm sorry? Are you saying it's somehow wrong to condemn someone when they do wrong?
You are sorry. You knew this happened way before the election but all you did on this site was condemn Trump. You needed it smashed in your face to condemn Cuomo who is 100x worse.

Show me where I did that.

People from both sides are saying he needs to resign. If Biden had any sense he wouldn't be coming to the White House any longer either.

I'm sorry? Are you saying it's somehow wrong to condemn someone when they do wrong?
You are sorry. You knew this happened way before the election but all you did on this site was condemn Trump. You needed it smashed in your face to condemn Cuomo who is 100x worse.

Show me where you vilified Cuomo to the extent you vilified Trump....so far since I have been on this site you have consistently posted anti Trump posts while ignoring the atrocities of leftists.

Show me where you vilified Cuomo to the extent you vilified Trump....so far since I have been on this site you have consistently posted anti Trump posts while ignoring the atrocities of leftists.

You made the accusation, it's up to you to prove. I can't do what you asked because I said very little about either because I said I didn't know what the correct answers were here.

But still you are arguing that it's somehow wrong to condemn Cuomo here.

I don't understand why.

You made the accusation, it's up to you to prove. I can't do what you asked because I said very little about either because I said I didn't know what the correct answers were here.

I don't understand why.
Not saying it’s wrong. I am asking why you didn’t do it earlier when you condemned Trump numerous times?

I don't understand why.
Not saying it’s wrong. I am asking why you didn’t do it earlier when you condemned Trump numerous times?

Show me where.

I don't understand why.

Show me where.
That you condemned Trump numerous times?

I don't understand why.
You expect everyone here to save every anti-Trump rant you post?
I don't think there's a hard drive on the planet big enough.

Forum List

Back