🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

LOL like making 5 year old boys believe they are girls and women having penises?

Stop ignoring those things, because that IS the modern left.

The rest of your screed is just the tired ranting of a SJW twat who can't see the world for what it really is.
I always get a kick out of lefties who call right wingers "the fringe." These are the same retards who claim men can have babies.

Everything is a a goddamn conspiracy.
1696518034576.jpeg

It's on video, you lunatic.

So is the video i showed moonbat.

Do you offer training classes on riots for our side. Its obvious we are Kindygarden compared to you.

I mean you have terror and destruction down pat.

LOL like making 5 year old boys believe they are girls and women having penises?

Stop ignoring those things, because that IS the modern left.

The rest of your screed is just the tired ranting of a SJW twat who can't see the world for what it really is.
"Can't see the world for what it really is" is pretty rich coming from the alternate reality of the conservative media environment.

How many examples do you need of mainstream right wing conspiracy?

Should we talk about the lunatic conspiracy theory that Russia never hacked the DNC and Seth Rich was murdered to keep him quiet?

So is the video i showed moonbat.

Do you offer training classes on riots for our side. Its obvious we are Kindygarden compared to you.

I mean you have terror and destruction down pat.
Your video shows rioters opening the doors and keeping them open, dumbass.

"Can't see the world for what it really is" is pretty rich coming from the alternate reality of the conservative media environment.

Should we talk about the lunatic conspiracy theory that Russia never hacked the DNC and Seth Rich was murdered to keep him quiet?
How about we talk about your Burn Loot and Murder parties instead??

I am questioning election integrity, not saying beyond a shadow of a doubt it happened. We don't know because the powers that be don't want to know. We have some evidence, but of course never enough to convince useful idiots like you.

You obsess over words being said while your own side drugs and mutilates children, lets crime run rampant, and lets our border be as pourous as the thing you call a brain.

Those are ACTIONS, real consequences to shit Progressive policies. But keep concentrating on people's opinions and ideas that you don't like and want to silence.

What does that have to do with unhinged conspiracy theories?

That's right. It doesn't. You just want to change the subject, snowflake.
Im addressing it. Your side have no business whining about jack after what you have done.

No comparison. Natta Zilch

Im addressing it. Your side have no business whining about jack after what you have done.

No comparison. Natta Zilch
Your perpetuating it.

You posted a video which directly contradicts what you claimed. You said the police opened the doors but your video itself shows the rioters doing so.

How can you expect to have a conversation when you can't even be honest to acknowledge what it shows?

Your perpetuating it.

You posted a video which directly contradicts what you claimed. You said the police opened the doors but your video itself shows the rioters doing so.

How can you expect to have a conversation when you can't even be honest to acknowledge what it shows?
BS You just refuse to look. And refuse to compare to the animals from your party.

I simply dont care about your outrage

When she humbly conceded in the wee hours the morning after election day in 2016. She called the MFer. Probably the hardest concession call she ever had to make. Then the next day she conceded to her supported and implored them to accept the outcome and come back an fight even harder to win election in the future.

Donnie Dangerously doesn't have than kind of courage.

But we all know Donnies Design was to tear down the system in 2016 if he lost.
He was too afraid to even show up at Biden's Inauguration. He's a coward then, he was a coward during Viet Nam. And he was a coward yesterday.

I am questioning election integrity, not saying beyond a shadow of a doubt it happened. We don't know because the powers that be don't want to know. We have some evidence, but of course never enough to convince useful idiots like you.

You obsess over words being said while your own side drugs and mutilates children, lets crime run rampant, and lets our border be as pourous as the thing you call a brain.

Those are ACTIONS, real consequences to shit Progressive policies. But keep concentrating on people's opinions and ideas that you don't like and want to silence.
Well good for you, but a huge chunk of your party is saying it's beyond a shadow of a doubt, including your lunatic leader who sure as hell looks like he's going to be your presidential candidate again. So sorry if I don't take your caveat that seriously, because the party clearly has no problem with claiming it was "stolen" if they're going to nominate Trump.

The right wing conspiracy world is definitely going to have consequences if we let it take over. Trump has a good chance of winning the election if we don't call this shit out. Then there will definitely be consequences, especially if he is successful at cleaning out the "deep state" who prevented him from getting away with the corrupt shit that he wanted to.

Trump tried to take the goddamn election from the voters last time. Isn't that real?

Forum List

Back