🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

Well good for you, but a huge chunk of your party is saying it's beyond a shadow of a doubt, including your lunatic leader who sure as hell looks like he's going to be your presidential candidate again. So sorry if I don't take your caveat that seriously, because the party clearly has no problem with claiming it was "stolen" if they're going to nominate Trump.

The right wing conspiracy world is definitely going to have consequences if we let it take over. Trump has a good chance of winning the election if we don't call this shit out. Then there will definitely be consequences, especially if he is successful at cleaning out the "deep state" who prevented him from getting away with the corrupt shit that he wanted to.

Trump tried to take the goddamn election from the voters last time. Isn't that real?

Same tired rant from the same tired poster who doesn't look in his party's mirror.

While I root for DeSantis I will be accepting of Trump taking the Federal Bureaucracy to the woodshed.

What's real is the questions about ballot integrity created by the COVID excused rule changes on Mail in Ballots.

That and changing election day to election season. All sorts of opprotunities for cheating.

Well good for you, but a huge chunk of your party is saying it's beyond a shadow of a doubt, including your lunatic leader who sure as hell looks like he's going to be your presidential candidate again. So sorry if I don't take your caveat that seriously, because the party clearly has no problem with claiming it was "stolen" if they're going to nominate Trump.

The right wing conspiracy world is definitely going to have consequences if we let it take over. Trump has a good chance of winning the election if we don't call this shit out. Then there will definitely be consequences, especially if he is successful at cleaning out the "deep state" who prevented him from getting away with the corrupt shit that he wanted to.

Trump tried to take the goddamn election from the voters last time. Isn't that real?
Ill say it. You sorry asses stole it.

81 million votes for a veggie. Record turn out for Biden? lmao

She has whined about that election ever since she lost it.
Contrary to known reality.

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too, and so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it
."

Whereas the Dirty Don and his CraCraCaucus have always wanted to burn it down.

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.

I know how disappointed you feel because I feel it too, and so do tens of millions of Americans who invested their hopes and dreams in this effort. This is painful and it will be for a long time, but I want you to remember this. Our campaign was never about one person or even one election, it was about the country we love and about building an America that’s hopeful, inclusive and big-hearted.

We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.

Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power and we don’t just respect that, we cherish it
."

LOL the cover words, like a non apology apology

In most cases it's "I'm not sorry I did it, I'm sorry I got caught or you proles got in a snit over it"

You tell yourself that the election was stolen because you can't deal with the fact that Trump really isn't that well liked.
Over 70 million votes say BS. Not to mention the wicked witch lost to him.

You need to believe that. You live in Fear of Trump and those who dont agree with you. So afraid you use violence

Same tired rant from the same tired poster who doesn't look in his party's mirror.

While I root for DeSantis I will be accepting of Trump taking the Federal Bureaucracy to the woodshed.

What's real is the questions about ballot integrity created by the COVID excused rule changes on Mail in Ballots.

That and changing election day to election season. All sorts of opprotunities for cheating.
Well, you keep avoiding the topic, so you really can't blame me.

The reason Trump attacks the Deep State is because they get in the way of his corruption. You want to use the government to go after your enemies like the little authoritarian you so desperately deny you are. The deep state won't let you, so you want to get them out of the way.

LOL the cover words, like a non apology apology

In most cases it's "I'm not sorry I did it, I'm sorry I got caught or you proles got in a snit over it"

It was a typical concession speech and it is what it takes to start the non-violent transfer of power process we were once famous for. Benedict Donald ended that tradition.

Over 70 million votes say BS. Not to mention the wicked witch lost to him.

You need to believe that. You live in Fear of Trump and those who dont agree with you. So afraid you use violence
Clinton isn't well liked either but managed to get millions more votes than Trump.

All Biden had to do was not be Trump and he won.

74.2 million people still voted for him. You idiots act like he got 5 million.
And you idiots act like he got 100 million.

Trump got it in his head that the country loves him because he goes to his rallies with his ultra-MAGAs. He simply couldn't believe that Joe Biden got more votes because he crafted his alternate reality rather than deal with the truth.

So he came up with lies about election fraud to maintain his fragile ego.

."

You expect us to take her word for it?

You're the world's biggest stucker.

Well, you keep avoiding the topic, so you really can't blame me.

The reason Trump attacks the Deep State is because they get in the way of his corruption. You want to use the government to go after your enemies like the little authoritarian you so desperately deny you are. The deep state won't let you, so you want to get them out of the way.

Not at all. I see it as all part of the same thing. It's a systemic issue, everything else is just symptoms.

They got in the way of he agenda, which you keep calling corruption because you don't like said agenda.

So you are saying a massive block of unelected bureaucrats imposing their will on their elected boss is protecting AGAINST authoritarianism????

No living person can be that fucking stupid.

It was a typical concession speech and it is what it takes to start the non-violent transfer of power process we were once famous for. Benedict Donald ended that tradition.

Dems ended it by impeaching him over bullshit, twice. The 2nd time while he was leaving office.

And you idiots act like he got 100 million.

Trump got it in his head that the country loves him because he goes to his rallies with his ultra-MAGAs. He simply couldn't believe that Joe Biden got more votes because he crafted his alternate reality rather than deal with the truth.

So he came up with lies about election fraud to maintain his fragile ego.

more realistic than you pretending he got 5 million, as you guys pretend.

I'd say around 2-3 million of those are questionable due to harvesting, maybe more.

He believed he was cheated, so it can't be a lie.

He can be wrong, but not a liar.

Forum List

Back