Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

You can point it out all you want but it's not the top. You're still refusing to address that conservatives decided that the riot was't their fault.

They created a vast conspiracy to avoid having to deal with it. That's what the right does now. They create conspiracies. This matters because when people believe in absurd shit, they can be coereced into doing absurd shit.

Some did, and the excuse is understandable when the Left and MSM are blowing it out of proportion and still harping on it years later even though it changed NOTHING about the turnover of power weeks later.

I notice you have to argue about people NOT me to avoid responding to MY points. It's pathetic, kind of like your life most likely.

Because their purpose was to get Trump to be president and not the duly elected Biden.
It was protest an election full of fraud all over the country. Wasnt designed to enter unlocked doors by capital police

Some did, and the excuse is understandable when the Left and MSM are blowing it out of proportion and still harping on it years later even though it changed NOTHING about the turnover of power weeks later.

I notice you have to argue about people NOT me to avoid responding to MY points. It's pathetic, kind of like your life most likely.
Your points are distractions and diversions.

This isn't a conversation about you, it's a conversation about the conservative movement creating a fantasy land headed by the chief visionary of the fantasy land, Trump.

The capitol riot was just one example. Most of these bullshit started back in the Obama era. Birthers was just one arm. Even supposedly sane conservatives were saying that the BLS was faking unemployment numbers to help Obama get reelected in 2012. Because everything is a goddamn conspiracy.

Your points are distractions and diversions.

This isn't a conversation about you, it's a conversation about the conservative movement creating a fantasy land headed by the chief visionary of the fantasy land, Trump.

The capitol riot was just one example. Most of these bullshit started back in the Obama era. Birthers was just one arm. Even supposedly sane conservatives were saying that the BLS was faking unemployment numbers to help Obama get reelected in 2012. Because everything is a goddamn conspiracy.

No, they are not. You just don't like them.

More dodge, duck, dip and dive from you because you can only debate against the fringe, not someone giving you specific points and positions.

Sorry, but examples of leftists behaving badly far outweigh those of rightists doing the same. And most of those on the right can be attributed to groups like the Aryan Brotherhood, which is a prison gang, or outlaw biker gangs, which is basically organized crime with a whiff of racism added.

Want to count all other gang violence as leftists violence to balance that out?

Those numbers are about as reliable as Obama's "like your plan, keep your plan" lie.

No, they are not. You just don't like them.

More dodge, duck, dip and dive from you because you can only debate against the fringe, not someone giving you specific points and positions.

Sorry, but examples of leftists behaving badly far outweigh those of rightists doing the same. And most of those on the right can be attributed to groups like the Aryan Brotherhood, which is a prison gang, or outlaw biker gangs, which is basically organized crime with a whiff of racism added.

Want to count all other gang violence as leftists violence to balance that out?

Those numbers are about as reliable as Obama's "like your plan, keep your plan" lie.
It has nothing to do with the topic, loser.

You maniacs made the fringe mainstream. That's why it's normal for the right wing to go on and on about insane conspiracy theories. You have Margerie Taylor Green as a prominent face of the party. You give her attention. Trump promotes her. She's a goddamn lunatic who talks about QAnon. Ted Cruz gives at the very least lip serves into the bullshit about January 6th being an inside job.

Then Trump, the lunatic in chief, will just make up whatever the hell he wants when he wants. Nothing he says matters. He can say one thing and contradict himself minutes later and none of you give a shit because you'd rather defend the absurdity than betray the tribe.

This is how they got in. Its on video.
1696516545341.png

This is how they got in. Its on video.
View attachment 838601
Minor league compared to your side. Probably photo shopped. Either way its minor to what your side did. Burn Loot Murder. I saw the videos of capital police opening doors leaving them open while peeps came in.

So whens the next time you gonna throw feces at police again like you did in Portland.

Civil servants are still citizens, dipshit.

If they’re sabotaging his policy, fire them.

If they’re pushing back on corruption, we are better off.

I can’t believe you’re demanding that civil servants obey Trump’s corrupt demands. Pathetic.
Looks like that poster is a believer in the "I was only following orders" defense. How'd that work at Nuremberg?

It has nothing to do with the topic, loser.

You maniacs made the fringe mainstream. That's why it's normal for the right wing to go on and on about insane conspiracy theories. You have Margerie Taylor Green as a prominent face of the party. You give her attention. Trump promotes her. She's a goddamn lunatic who talks about QAnon. Ted Cruz gives at the very least lip serves into the bullshit about January 6th being an inside job.

Then Trump, the lunatic in chief, will just make up whatever the hell he wants when he wants. Nothing he says matters. He can say one thing and contradict himself minutes later and none of you give a shit because you'd rather defend the absurdity than betray the tribe.

LOL like making 5 year old boys believe they are girls and women having penises?

Stop ignoring those things, because that IS the modern left.

The rest of your screed is just the tired ranting of a SJW twat who can't see the world for what it really is.

Barr was an establishment quisling
Bullshit. He was the GOP's fixer who save their ass after the Iran/Contra affair was investigated. That Donald "Corleone" Trump was too corrupt for him says a lot. But obviously that escapes the Neo-GOP doesn't it?

Bullshit. He was the GOP's fixer who save their ass after the Iran/Contra affair was investigated. That Donald "Corleone" Trump was too corrupt for him says a lot. But obviously that escapes the Neo-GOP doesn't it?
NOT.

Forum List

Back