🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

Dems ended it by impeaching him over bullshit, twice. The 2nd time while he was leaving office.
Those had nothing to do with Hillary showing more courage than Donald when she lost in 2016

Also it wasn't bull shit, one was a "Drug Deal" according to Bolton. He is on trial now for his action on Jan 6th that he was Impeached for.

Those had nothing to do with Hillary showing more courage than Donald when she lost in 2016

Also it wasn't bull shit, one was a "Drug Deal" according to Bolton. He is on trial now for his action on Jan 6th that he was Impeached for.

"Courage".

He was impeached twice for bullshit. And you wonder why he didn't return the decorum when none was shown to him.

Is that what she showed when she smashed a 65 inch TV with a bottle of champaign?

"Courage".

He was impeached twice for bullshit. And you wonder why he didn't return the decorum when none was shown to him.
Biden didn't Impeach him. How did Bill Clinton treat GWB. He was impeached and acquitted too wasn't he? He didn't try to disregard the constitution because his VP lost. Nope, his VP presided over his own defeat in the Jan 6th count in 2001. Manbearpig has more courage than Benedict Donald!

Not at all. I see it as all part of the same thing. It's a systemic issue, everything else is just symptoms.

They got in the way of he agenda, which you keep calling corruption because you don't like said agenda.

So you are saying a massive block of unelected bureaucrats imposing their will on their elected boss is protecting AGAINST authoritarianism????

No living person can be that fucking stupid.
Normal presidents don't have this problem. Trump does because most of the time his agenda was illegal or impossible to enact.

That's not corruption, that's the deep state following the rule of law that you morons don't think apply to you.

You want a system where Trump is allowed to use the government for corrupt self serving means, some of which we saw at the end of his administration when he illegally put people in cabinet positions and had them distort the truth that we expect to come from the government for self-serving political purposes.

Yeah, that's authoritarianism.

more realistic than you pretending he got 5 million, as you guys pretend.

I'd say around 2-3 million of those are questionable due to harvesting, maybe more.

He believed he was cheated, so it can't be a lie.

He can be wrong, but not a liar.
No one said he got 5 million votes, dumb ass.

I don't care what he believed. He was told it wasn't true and decided to believe it anyway. That makes it a lie.

Normal presidents don't have this problem. Trump does because most of the time his agenda was illegal or impossible to enact.

That's not corruption, that's the deep state following the rule of law that you morons don't think apply to you.

You want a system where Trump is allowed to use the government for corrupt self serving means, some of which we saw at the end of his administration when he illegally put people in cabinet positions and had them distort the truth that we expect to come from the government for self-serving political purposes.

Yeah, that's authoritarianism.

Bullshit. None of his agenda was illegal, it was things the Deep State and the left didn't like.

I wanted him to do what he promised in his election, and the Agencies thwarted him whenever they could.

Notice you don't see that now because the agencies are in bed with the Dems, and the Dems are in power.

No one said he got 5 million votes, dumb ass.

I don't care what he believed. He was told it wasn't true and decided to believe it anyway. That makes it a lie.

I said you act like he got 5 million, so learn to read, fucktard.

I've been told the earth is flat, and I still don't believe it. He believed it, so at worst i makes him wrong, not a liar.

Bullshit. None of his agenda was illegal, it was things the Deep State and the left didn't like.

I wanted him to do what he promised in his election, and the Agencies thwarted him whenever they could.

Notice you don't see that now because the agencies are in bed with the Dems, and the Dems are in power.
Hell yeah, a ton of it was illegal. Trump would routinely tell people to do stuff that was against the law. He even got them to do some of it, like when he held up aid to Ukraine. That was against the law.

Other stuff was just really stupid. Like when he told the miliary to pull 8000 troops out of Afghanistan in 2 months. It couldn't really be done and trying to do so would have been dangerous.

The problem isn't the deep state, the problem is you put a goddamn moron in office.

Biden didn't Impeach him. How did Bill Clinton treat GWB. He was impeached and acquitted too wasn't he? He didn't try to disregard the constitution because his VP lost. Nope, his VP presided over his own defeat in the Jan 6th count in 2001. Manbearpig has more courage than Benedict Donald!
Clinton was impeached justifiably. He committed perjury and obstruction of justice.

Hell yeah, a ton of it was illegal. Trump would routinely tell people to do stuff that was against the law. He even got them to do some of it, like when he held up aid to Ukraine. That was against the law.
Trump broke no laws.

Other stuff was just really stupid. Like when he told the miliary to pull 8000 troops out of Afghanistan in 2 months. It couldn't really be done and trying to do so would have been dangerous.

The problem isn't the deep state, the problem is you put a goddamn moron in office.
A Biden defender is in no place to be calling people morons.

Clinton was impeached justifiably. He committed perjury and obstruction of justice.
Trump was impeached twice justifiably. He was caught strong arming a foreign president into interfering in our election, and tried to illegally overturn the election when he lost.

Both were acquitted. Meaning the Dems own the corruption associated with lying about getting a blow job. The GOP owns the corruption associate with a strong arm plot involving Aid that we all paid for and making a phony announcement besmirching Joe Biden. They own the plot to steal 2020 well after the states all certified Joe Biden's victory.

I said you act like he got 5 million, so learn to read, fucktard.

I've been told the earth is flat, and I still don't believe it. He believed it, so at worst i makes him wrong, not a liar.
At worst it makes him a delusional narcissistic moron. Like flat earthers.

But go on and tell us how you're all going to vote for him anyway. That's not weird at all.

Trump was impeached twice justifiably. He was caught strong arming a foreign president into interfering in our election, and tried to illegally overturn the election when he lost.
Utter horseshit. What really upset leftwing pantywaists like you is that he was trying to get Biden investigated, and he so-richly needed it.

No one's buying the prog narrative that Trump staged an insurrection. I know you morons will never tire of claiming that, so I'll just have to slam you every time you try it.

Both were acquitted. Meaning the Dems own the corruption associated with lying about getting a blow job. The GOP owns the corruption associate with a strong arm plot involving Aid that we all paid for and making a phony announcement besmirching Joe Biden. They own the plot to steal 2020 well after the states all certified Joe Biden's victory.
Your claims about Republicans are pure fiction, just like everything else Democrats believe.

Like when he told the miliary to pull 8000 troops out of Afghanistan in 2 months.
Well it wasn't so much that he pulled troops out, we all wanted that. The Taliban didn't comply with 6 out of 7 of the conditions they set in Doha, and Benedict Donald still complied and withdrew a bunch of the troops out practically unconditionally. Troops we needed to force the Taliban to honor their commitments. He ordered the troop level to 2500 by Jan 15 2021 leaving the next administration between a rock and a hard place.

Well it wasn't so much that he pulled troops out, we all wanted that. The Taliban didn't comply with 6 out of 7 of the conditions they set in Doha, and Benedict Donald still complied and withdrew a bunch of the troops out practically unconditionally. Troops we needed to force the Taliban to honor their commitments. He ordered the troop level to 2500 by Jan 15 2021 leaving the next administration between a rock and a hard place.
Still trying to blame Trump for Biden's disastrous surrender of Afghanistan?

he was trying to get Biden investigated, and he so-richly needed it.
No he just wanted an announcement of one. Then his Republincan would spin the lies from there. Like what they are doing now, spinning and lying, lying and spinning.

Still trying to blame Trump for Biden's disastrous surrender of Afghanistan?
Still avoiding the consequences of Benedict Donald's near unconditional withdrawal of 80% of all our remaining troops. There weren't even enough troops left to conduct a withdrawal. The DOD had to redeploy thousands back to Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back