🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

You mean he decided that the situation was FUBAR because his predecessor emptied the kitchen, sink and all, then took all the candy from the candy store, tossed Joe the Keys and said "Can you lock up?" But be assured our generals were confident that with just a few thousand fresh troops we could turn the war around and fix all of Benedict Donald's fuck ups since the Doha Accords were signed. Joe told them no it's not worth it.
<YAWN!>

You're still trying to blame Trump. The only thing FUBAR was Biden.

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.
I wouldn’t put it past the CIA to pay Trump’s lawyers off.

I wouldn’t put it past the CIA to pay Trump’s lawyers off.

Because you think everyone is as slimy as Trump is.

Because you have to think that. It's part of the spell.

He is probaly screwed either way

To think you can get a fair trial in either New York or DC is laughable.

They are the epicenter of corruption in the US.
There will be federal interference. They have overstepped every bound there is.

All opinions of a TDS mouthbreather, therefore worthless.

Like you life probably.

They don't get to decide "really stupid" over the elected President.

and you calling anything stupid is like a diamond calling jello dense.
More empty rhetoric to avoid the topic.

Trump wanted the troops out of Afghanistan in two months, which was insane and impossible. It would have wasted billions. We wouldn’t have been able to extract as much equipment. It would have been a disaster.

So they didn’t do it and told Trump it couldn’t happen.

But that’s so wrong to you!

You don’t seem to grasp that the vast majority of this “problem” really stems from Trump being a complete goddamn moron, right?

That's not an argument. That's another unevidenced and unargued claim, used as innuendo.

I am not sure you understand how arguments work.
I understand perfectly how they work. State level corruption can be examined federally. Happens more often than people think. Don't be frightened.

More worthless opinions from the idiot that thinks said opinions are facts.

That's real narcissism. Kind of like when Obama said his being elected would cause the Earth to heal.

I'd vote for DeSantis first, but I'll take Trump over any Dem that could possibly be nominated.
I’m hesitant to ask any of you morons what you think a fact is given you seem to think that it’s merely a matter of opinion whether Trump’s apartment is 10,000 square feet or 30,000 square feet.

I understand perfectly how they work. State level corruption can be examined federally. Happens more often than people think.
Either you do not understand how arguments work, or you don't have one.

You seem very well versed in fallacy, though. Such as assuming as true that which your are tasked to argue.

That won't get you far.

Either you do not understand how arguments work, or you don't have one.

You seem very well versed in fallacy, though. Such as assuming as true that which your are tasked to argue.

That won't get you far.
I'm sorry if it frightens you. This level of corruption can and does merit federal examination. It is not at all uncommon.

Trump wanted the troops out of Afghanistan in two months, which was insane and impossible. It would have wasted billions. We wouldn’t have been able to extract as much equipment. It would have been a disaster.

You don’t seem to grasp that the vast majority of this “problem” really stems from Trump being a complete goddamn moron, right?
Trump is what he is..... That does not make room for corrupt prosecution however.

Unevidenced and unargued claims don't frighten anyone. Sorry.
Oh...I do think you are frightened. Not sure why your using the word unevidenced. You use it a lot I noticed. Using it doesn't make it valid.
What's to argue? Federal systems can and do examine state corruption even in the state courts. There is no need for evidence...it's not a claim. It's a fact. Now I don't have a crystal ball of course but I feel fairly certain that we are watching a serious misapplication of criminal law. I think all of it will land in the federal court system.

Last edited:

WTF that got to do with trial? In that note the current Lobotomy N Chief got Marines killed at the airport.

Did their lives matter to you?

Forum List

Back