🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

I see you are on the run....yes I DO THINK YOU ARE FRIGHTENED....Troll? Nah....I did not address you originally.....you chose to respond.
By pointing out that you could not argue your contrived claims.

And here we still are, making my point.

Because it is made up nonsense.

Everyone is out to get Orange Jesus.

And the Orange Cult can't understand why they keep losing

LOL

<YAWN!>

You're still trying to blame Trump. The only thing FUBAR was Biden.
Only for the things he did prior to Jan 20, 2021. He is responsible for that. I know the Neo-GOP wants to sweep his actions under the rug. But it is there for history to see. Can you imagine how our allies felt when Benedict Donald stab them in the back by ordering the complete withdrawal 4 months ahead of the schedule set in the Doha Accords. I bet they felt like the Kurds did when Benedict stabbed them in the back. Why did he do that and why did he flip flop a week later?

Only for the things he did prior to Jan 20, 2021. He is responsible for that. I know the Neo-GOP wants to sweep his actions under the rug. But it is there for history to see. Can you imagine how our allies felt when Benedict Donald stab them in the back by ordering the complete withdrawal 4 months ahead of the schedule set in the Doha Accords. I bet they felt like the Kurds did when Benedict stabbed them in the back. Why did he do that and why did he flip flop a week later?
No, you blamed him for all four budgets during his term. You blamed him for COVID spending.

You're a lying douchebag. End of story.

New York Judge Arthur Ergoron on Monday said that he is holding a bench trial in New York Attorney General Letitia James fraud lawsuit against former President Donald Trump because "nobody asked for" a jury trial on either side, The Messenger's Adam Klasfeld reported. "Trump isn't getting a jury trial in his $250m civil fraud suit brought against him by New York AG James because his legal team didn't request one on the paperwork," explained The Guardian's Hugo Lowell.

Legal experts were stunned by the revelation, characterizing it as a blunder by the former president's lawyers. "So Alina Habba didn't demand a jury trial?!" wrote MSNBC legal analyst Katie Phang. "I wonder how Trump feels about this screw-up by his legal team." Former U.S. Attorney Harry Litman called the decision "mind-blowing."

Instead, his lawyer will depend on the judgement of a judge who has TDS.
Ok, yeah, they fucked up the bench trial stuff. Real amateur stuff. One the bright side for Trump, they made the only smart move they have left. Delay. He just filed a motion to dismiss his J6 case with Jack Smith. That motion will make its way to the SC where he will get denied, but it will drag a verdict out.

Trump needs to win the general election and pardon himself. It's the only way he can keep his ass out of prison.

What evidence?

Who was defrauded?
The banks were defrauded.
They charge interest rates based on the surety of repayment. Think of the interest rates charged on credit cards, or by loansharks, or pawn shops. Which are based on the loan not being over collateralized.
When making a loan the amount of collateral effects the interest rate, hence Trump got a lower interest rate than he was entitled to, and that was a loss to the bank.

The banks were defrauded.
No it wasn't.

They charge interest rates based on the surety of repayment. Think of the interest rates charged on credit cards, or by loansharks, or pawn shops. Which are based on the loan not being over collateralized.
When making a loan the amount of collateral effects the interest rate, hence Trump got a lower interest rate than he was entitled to, and that was a loss to the bank.

The bank didn't lose any money. They didn't charge Trump with fraud.

Forum List

Back