🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Looks like Trump's lawyers are out to get him too

No he just wanted an announcement of one. Then his Republincan would spin the lies from there. Like what they are doing now, spinning and lying, lying and spinning.
I love the way all you brain damaged progs believe you can read Trump's mind.

Still avoiding the consequences of Benedict Donald's near unconditional withdrawal of 80% of all our remaining troops. There weren't even enough troops left to conduct a withdrawal. The DOD had to redeploy thousands back to Afghanistan.
Those were the Biden's consequences, not Trump's, you fucking moron. Biden was in office when 18 American service people were slaughtered.

One has to wonder if trump's strategy has been to intentionally pick unqualified and incompetent lawyers. So that he can file an appeal based on incompetent representation.

On
One has to wonder if trump's strategy has been to intentionally pick unqualified and incompetent lawyers. So that he can file an appeal based on incompetent representation.
One has to wonder if you were dropped on your head when you were a baby.

Hell yeah, a ton of it was illegal. Trump would routinely tell people to do stuff that was against the law. He even got them to do some of it, like when he held up aid to Ukraine. That was against the law.

Other stuff was just really stupid. Like when he told the miliary to pull 8000 troops out of Afghanistan in 2 months. It couldn't really be done and trying to do so would have been dangerous.

The problem isn't the deep state, the problem is you put a goddamn moron in office.

All opinions of a TDS mouthbreather, therefore worthless.

Like you life probably.

They don't get to decide "really stupid" over the elected President.

and you calling anything stupid is like a diamond calling jello dense.

At worst it makes him a delusional narcissistic moron. Like flat earthers.

But go on and tell us how you're all going to vote for him anyway. That's not weird at all.

More worthless opinions from the idiot that thinks said opinions are facts.

That's real narcissism. Kind of like when Obama said his being elected would cause the Earth to heal.

I'd vote for DeSantis first, but I'll take Trump over any Dem that could possibly be nominated.

Those were the Biden's consequences, not Trump's, you fucking moron. Biden was in office when 18 American service people were slaughtered.
You're so full of it. Trumpybear ordered troop levels at 2500 on Jan 15, 2021. We lost 13 soldiers to an ISIS terrorist attack under Biden. Did you know one of the Conditions Benedict let the Taliban slide on was cracking down on Terrorist like ISIS to prevent them from using Afghanistan as a base to attack Americans? Too bad you can't handle the facts.

"Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)

After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January."

But of course that's why Benedict couldn't help bragging about what he did to Biden and our Military.

How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

You're so full of it. Trumpybear ordered troop levels at 2500 on Jan 15, 2021. We lost 13 soldiers to an ISIS terrorist attack under Biden. Did you know one of the Conditions Benedict let the Taliban slide on was cracking down on Terrorist like ISIS to prevent them from using Afghanistan as a base to attack Americans? Too bad you can't handle the facts.

"Secretary of Defense, Esper, submitted a memorandum on nine November recommending to maintain US forces at a level between about 2500 and 4500 in Afghanistan until conditions were met for further reduction. Two days later on 11, November, 2020, I received an unclassified signed order directing the United States military to withdraw all forces from Afghanistan no later than 15, January, 2021.

Gen. Milley: (32:48)

After further discussions regarding the risks associated with such a withdrawal, the order was rescinded. On 17 November we received a order, to reduce levels to 2,500 plus enabling forces no later than 15 January."

But of course that's why Benedict couldn't help bragging about what he did to Biden and our Military.

How about that? Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.
We've heard all your sleazy excuses for Biden's ignominious achievement already. They aren't any more convincing than they were the first time.

We've heard all your sleazy excuses for Biden's ignominious achievement already. They aren't any more convincing than they were the first time.
I thought this thread was about the DEm lie that Trump had a right to jury trial in NY?

Facts are facts and the timeline is the timeline. Benedict Donnie screwed the pooch and blamed Biden and all the Neo GOP Goobers parroted the talking points then like they are doing now. They have no shame.

Facts are facts and the timeline is the timeline. Benedict Donnie screwed the pooch and blamed Biden and all the Neo GOP Goobers parroted the talking points then like they are doing now. They have no shame.
None of what you posted is a fact, moron. Biden was the boss when it happened. He could have changed anything he wanted to change.

None of what you posted is a fact, moron. Biden was the boss when it happened. He could have changed anything he wanted to change.
Everything I described happened prior to Benedict Donald's departure from the White House.

Biden decided not re-invade to force the Taliban to comply with the Doha Accord conditions that Benedict Donald lets them slide on. The real question is why didn't Donnie enforce the conditions the Taliban agreed to back in the early part of 2020?

"Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."

Gen. Milley: (31:22)

"We the United States adhered to every condition."

Nobody on the Neo-GOP side seems to want to answer that question and always, always deflects to try and put the blame on Biden.

Everything I described happened prior to Benedict Donald's departure from the White House.

Biden decided not re-invade to force the Taliban to comply with the Doha Accord conditions that Benedict Donald lets them slide on. The real question is why didn't Donnie enforce the conditions the Taliban agreed to back in the early part of 2020?

"Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement."

Gen. Milley: (31:22)

"We the United States adhered to every condition."

Nobody on the Neo-GOP side seems to want to answer that question and always, always deflects to try and put the blame on Biden.
I don't even bother reading your Biden-isn't-to-blame-swill anymore.

Anything you post ignores that fact that Biden was in charge. He had the power to change anything he wanted to change. He is to blame.

The real question is why do you believe anyone is going to swallow your crap?

I don't even bother reading your Biden-isn't-to-blame-swill anymore.

Anything you post ignores that fact that Biden was in charge. He had the power to change anything he wanted to change. He is to blame.

The real question is why do you believe anyone is going to swallow your crap?
I understand you can't answer, so all you can do is deflect to it's Saul Biden.

Biden is responsible for the decisions after Jan 20th 2021. Not before. That's all on Benedict Donald. You just want to pretend Benedict didn't screw the pooch.

I've given up on the Neo-GOP, they are hopeless.

I understand you can't answer, so all you can do is deflect to it's Saul Biden.

Biden is responsible for the decisions after Jan 20th 2021. Not before. That's all on Benedict Donald. You just want to pretend Benedict didn't screw the pooch.

I've given up on the Neo-GOP, they are hopeless.
He made the decision not to change anything Trump did. He is to blame. That isn't "deflection." That's pointing the finger at the scumbag who earned it.

He made the decision not to change anything Trump did. He is to blame. That isn't "deflection." That's pointing the finger at the scumbag who earned it.
You mean he decided that the situation was FUBAR because his predecessor emptied the kitchen, sink and all, then took all the candy from the candy store, tossed Joe the Keys and said "Can you lock up?" But be assured our generals were confident that with just a few thousand fresh troops we could turn the war around and fix all of Benedict Donald's fuck ups since the Doha Accords were signed. Joe told them no it's not worth it.

Forum List

Back