Looks like we will be putting with the pretending to be pro Israel for more than a week.

Holding Israel back is another reason for the continued (failed) WORLD POLICE (America, fuck yeah) policy.

Let Israel beat the shit out of whomever they choose. Do nothing. Problem solved.

The left's faux concern for Israel and Jews will end as soon as Pittsburgh fades away.

I will guess and assume you people saying "leftist" really mean Democrats...But the echo chambers tell you how to speak incorrectly....Many Democrats are Jews.....Did that interrupt your echo chamber music??

Funny, Obama said he would move the embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump acted under a 1995 law that requires the United States to move its embassy to Jerusalem. But Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama consistently signed waivers.

Trump actually did it, and then the cvnt Dimms resort to pearl clutching.

You’re just supposed to say shit, not actually do what you say!

Funny, Obama said he would move the embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump acted under a 1995 law that requires the United States to move its embassy to Jerusalem. But Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama consistently signed waivers.

Trump actually did it, and then the cvnt Dimms resort to pearl clutching.

You’re just supposed to say shit, not actually do what you say!
None of their bullshit games have worked on Trump.
:laughing0301:

That's why you are seeing violence.

I will guess and assume you people saying "leftist" really mean Democrats...But the echo chambers tell you how to speak incorrectly....Many Democrats are Jews.....Did that interrupt your echo chamber music??
The fact that black people kill alarming numbers of black people didnt stop BLM from forming. People are weird when it comes to politics.

The fact that black people kill alarming numbers of black people didnt stop BLM from forming. People are weird when it comes to politics.
Indubitably..

Just yesterday had a poster say that American Jews are easily fooled into voting Democrat just like American Blacks are.......apparently this poster thinks both groups are stupid and cannot think for themselves.

Forum List

Back