Losing Yemen...

The U.S. needs to withdraw its forces from other peoples countries.

Seems like all we do is support brutal puppet dictators with money and weapons.

And then can't figure out why the people there hate us. ....... :dunno:
I think Muslims should solve this among themselves, fighting to the last stick and stone and child soldier/suicide bomber.

Losing Yemen, I didn't know it was ours...
Obama touted Yemen as one of his most successful foreign policy achievements.

Translated, that means he turned it over to Islamist extremists and is proud of it!
Tell us, what business is it of ours what happens in Yemen?
None.

Muslims killing Muslims is NONE of our business.

We should sell arms to all of them, to make it more efficient.

I tend to agree but sadly there are Christians being massacred

They hated us before we were there, brush up on your history and then comment

Shut up slut. ..... :cool:

Go play with your goat

Since I have relatives who were born in the shariah shit
hole Yemen--------(as dhimmis---fled the dung heap long
ago) I have also been acquainted with Yemenis who
are not dhimmis. sassy is right------the non dhimmi Yemeni feeling to the USA and Christians in general is SHEER HATRED. Yemen is a majority sunni
nation----but has a Shiite minority which has been
armed by Iran and----also fortified with Hezbollah dogs
and pigs. If you google the news you will find that
something called "houthi" tribes have taken SANAA
Sanaa is the capital of the land ----the the houthi scum
now occupy a position of power. -------the interpretation
of that reality is THE SHIITE SHIT OF IRAN are in
control of Yemen-------even Yemenis with families over
there in that shariah shit hole are reluctant to return for
a visit. I expect more bloodshed

Translated, that means he turned it over to Islamist extremists and is proud of it!
None.

Well Jesus better just jump in there and fix that eh?

Iraq, Libya and being humiliated by Assad. The list of failures under Obama is becoming frightening

The last US special forces have been withdrawn from Yemen without exciting much notice from the US press. Max Boot tweets: “All US SOF evacuating Yemen. Huge win for AQAP, huge defeat for US. How many foreign policy disasters can we handle?” Reuters reports, “the United States has evacuated its remaining personnel, including about 100 special operations forces, from Yemen because of the deteriorating security situation there, U.S. officials said on Saturday.” This means that the last vestiges of what the Obama administration only recently touted as their model counter-insurgency operation are gone. The collapse has flown largely under the media radar.

Last week Craig Whitlock of the Washington Post reported that $500 million dollars in American supplied weapons are now in the hands of “Iranian-backed rebels or al-Qaeda”. The Islamist blitzkrieg is living off huge quantities of captured US materiel.

“We have to assume it’s completely compromised and gone,” said a legislative aide on Capitol Hill who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

U.S. military officials declined to comment for the record. A defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon, said there was no hard evidence that U.S. arms or equipment had been looted or confiscated. But the official acknowledged that the Pentagon had lost track of the items.

Losing Yemen Belmont Club

And what was/is your plan?

Unleash the most powerful military in the world, no ROE, no games, just death to the muzzies, if they regroup (and they will) kill them again and keep on killing them until they are no more

So, what would we call that operation? I mean...given that 'Final Solution' has already been taken.

This is what happens when you don't throw the full weight of your forces at your foe. Obama is a disaster, a complete unadulterated disaster

Is this what happens General? I can hardly wait to hear all about your well thought out strategy for dealing with this insurgency.

Iraq, Libya and being humiliated by Assad. The list of failures under Obama is becoming frightening

The last US special forces have been withdrawn from Yemen without exciting much notice from the US press. Max Boot tweets: “All US SOF evacuating Yemen. Huge win for AQAP, huge defeat for US. How many foreign policy disasters can we handle?” Reuters reports, “the United States has evacuated its remaining personnel, including about 100 special operations forces, from Yemen because of the deteriorating security situation there, U.S. officials said on Saturday.” This means that the last vestiges of what the Obama administration only recently touted as their model counter-insurgency operation are gone. The collapse has flown largely under the media radar.

Last week Craig Whitlock of the Washington Post reported that $500 million dollars in American supplied weapons are now in the hands of “Iranian-backed rebels or al-Qaeda”. The Islamist blitzkrieg is living off huge quantities of captured US materiel.

“We have to assume it’s completely compromised and gone,” said a legislative aide on Capitol Hill who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter.

U.S. military officials declined to comment for the record. A defense official, speaking on the condition of anonymity under ground rules set by the Pentagon, said there was no hard evidence that U.S. arms or equipment had been looted or confiscated. But the official acknowledged that the Pentagon had lost track of the items.

Unleash the most powerful military in the world, no ROE, no games, just death to the muzzies, if they regroup (and they will) kill them again and keep on killing them until they are no more

Which Republican will be running on that platform?

So, what would we call that operation? I mean...given that 'Final Solution' has already been taken.

Intelligent people call it war. I never said exterminate all Muslims, just the ones causing the trouble.

Go play with your goat

are not dhimmis. sassy is right------the non dhimmi Yemeni feeling to the USA and Christians in general is SHEER HATRED. Yemen is a majority sunni
Whines about Iran having possible influence in Yemen,doesn't care US props up dictators and US backed governments around the globe.

Which Republican will be running on that platform?

You think maybe you can condense to one comment? You're getting annoying

None.

not in Yemen------Christians ---historically---evacuated themselves from Yemen even before jews finally escaped.

----for your interest SASSY------one of the heroes in the
evacuation of the jews from the SHARIAH SHIT HOLE
was a volunteer Irish pilot -----about 15 (??) years ago
the synagogue hubby attends took part in a reunion dinner
with that very pilot------I think----I could be wrong----maybe
it was his son ??? ( I did not attend)

Go play with your goat

Whines about Iran having possible influence in Yemen,doesn't care US props up dictators and US backed governments around the globe.

Don't you have a Synagogue to protest at?

A Catholic calling out for death to the Muslims. My how the times don't change.
Templar_Knight_in_Battle_Dress_by_angelfire7508.jpg

None.

not in Yemen------Christians ---historically---evacuated themselves from Yemen even before jews finally escaped.

----for your interest SASSY------one of the heroes in the
evacuation of the jews from the SHARIAH SHIT HOLE
was a volunteer Irish pilot -----about 15 (??) years ago
the synagogue hubby attends took part in a reunion dinner
with that very pilot------I think----I could be wrong----maybe
it was his son ??? ( I did not attend)

Operation Magic Carpet Ride and the pilot was Robert Maguire aka Irish Moses, I'm aware of him

Forum List

Back