Losing Yemen...

Go play with your goat

Since I have relatives who were born in the shariah shit
hole Yemen--------(as dhimmis---fled the dung heap long
ago) I have also been acquainted with Yemenis who
are not dhimmis. sassy is right------the non dhimmi Yemeni feeling to the USA and Christians in general is SHEER HATRED. Yemen is a majority sunni
nation----but has a Shiite minority which has been
armed by Iran and----also fortified with Hezbollah dogs
and pigs. If you google the news you will find that
something called "houthi" tribes have taken SANAA
Sanaa is the capital of the land ----the the houthi scum
now occupy a position of power. -------the interpretation
of that reality is THE SHIITE SHIT OF IRAN are in
control of Yemen-------even Yemenis with families over
there in that shariah shit hole are reluctant to return for
a visit. I expect more bloodshed
Whines about Iran having possible influence in Yemen,doesn't care US props up dictators and US backed governments around the globe.

Saudi Arabia is also whining-----and thanks to
the Iranian support of Shiites in Yemen---the gutters of SANAA are running red. If you want to know about the situation------forget it-----no Yemeni is going to talk to you about it.
I am not whining-----there are virtually no jews
there-----except for something like a dozen way up in the hills -----hiding out
Saudi Arabia is the US's arab bitch in the ME...no shocker they are whining just a perfect example of a country with some of the strictest laws against women that the US backs fully.

Saudi Arabia is a friend to the USA for business reasons only-----and speaking of
BUYING our politicians------just glance towards mecca------next time you are in the mosque
Saudi Arabia

Dictatorship that the US coddles and allows to commit acts of terror etc all because they allow the US to use their air space and bases. Funny how several of the supposed 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia

Very good news. Hope the Iranians win this proxy war against Saudi Arabia in Yemen. All human beings benefit when Muslims slaughter one another on the lines of sectarian divisions.

Obama touted Yemen as one of his most successful foreign policy achievements.

Translated, that means he turned it over to Islamist extremists and is proud of it!
Tell us, what business is it of ours what happens in Yemen?
It was one of your neeeeeeegro's success stories....was he lying?
There's no such thing as success in the Middle East, at least when the US is involved. You never figured that out eh? What was he supposed to say, that shit-hole Yemen, that is none of our fucking business in the first place, is not safe for man nor beast?
He's your neeeeegro, GERTRUDE....don't ask me to explain his claims.
He's your President, asswipe. Deal with it.
He is on ignore...

Yemen has been a disaster for 70 years...

true-----but now it includes Iran
Blowback from the war we started in Iraq.

Nonsense. Shias and Sunnis have been butchering each other in Yemen since time immemorial, as everywhere else. The Iranian involvement was a natural outcome.
With Iraq now an ally and the entire region more destabilized than ever because of the War, Iran has become much more involved in regional affairs.

Nonsense. Shias and Sunnis have been butchering each other in Yemen since time immemorial, as everywhere else. The Iranian involvement was a natural outcome.

I did not know-----what I did know is that Yemen is so damn TRIBAL----people in that land arm themselves every time they take
a stroll to the well I was not aware of
the Shiite/sunni thing being the big issue,,,,,
it does make sense-------do you foresee a huge world sunni vs shiia conflict?----like something really organized?

With Iraq now an ally and the entire region more destabilized than ever because of the War, Iran has become much more involved in regional affairs.

Iran has been itching to be THE WORLD LEADER for decades-----long long before the Iraq war. The shah kept things
sane

Iran's geopolitical cabal throughout the Middle East has been in full function since the 1980s, long before any American-led war in Iraq. People seem to have short memories regarding the whole Arab spring shtick, recall how Iran stoked the flames in Bahrain? Well before this ISIS phenomenon.

I did not know-----what I did know is that Yemen is so damn TRIBAL----people in that land arm themselves every time they take
it does make sense-------do you foresee a huge world sunni vs shiia conflict?----like something really organized?

It's already going on. In almost every Sunni state you have varying degrees of Shiite persecution, and the opposite is also true of Sunnis in Iran and under Hezbollah in south Lebanon.

The only country more worried about an Iranian nuke than either the U.S. or Israel is Saudi Arabia. They're shitting themselves thinking about the possibility of the Shiites re-conquering Mecca and Medina.

Iran has been itching to be THE WORLD LEADER for decades-----long long before the Iraq war. The shah kept things
sane

It's already going on. In almost every Sunni state you have varying degrees of Shiite persecution, and the opposite is also true of Sunnis in Iran and under Hezbollah in south Lebanon.

The only country more worried about an Iranian nuke than either the U.S. or Israel is Saudi Arabia. They're shitting themselves thinking about the possibility of the Shiites re-conquering Mecca and Medina.

yes----my issue is ORGANIZATION -----
till now the Shiite/sunni divide consisted of
----it seems to me----actions like local feuds----opposing tribes taking potshot at
each other------and some oppression on
national levels------socially and economically. I am wondering about real
organization-----like opposing armies ---sunnis from all over vs Shiites from all over

Slavery in the south was none of the norths business. Europe was none of our business in the 40s. Nor was the Far East. Russia was none of our business. Mexicans coming accross the border is none of our business. Our only business is to tax and spend...and keep the LIBTARDS afloat.

Tell us, what business is it of ours what happens in Yemen?
There's no such thing as success in the Middle East, at least when the US is involved. You never figured that out eh? What was he supposed to say, that shit-hole Yemen, that is none of our fucking business in the first place, is not safe for man nor beast?
He is on ignore...
Obviously not...

He is on ignore...
Obviously not...
There is an objective difference between my ignoring him and you having your head up his ass.

He is on ignore...
Obviously not...
There is an objective difference between my ignoring him and you having your head up his ass.
He's just a man, little man, and if you are going to say that you ignore him, then do so.

He is on ignore...
Obviously not...
He's just a man, little man, and if you are going to say that you ignore him, then do so.
There are many ways to ignore people, girly man....

Forum List

Back