Losing Yemen...

He's your President, asswipe. Deal with it.
He is on ignore...
Obviously not...
There is an objective difference between my ignoring him and you having your head up his ass.
He's just a man, little man, and if you are going to say that you ignore him, then do so.
There are many ways to ignore people, girly man....
You've yet to find one apparently? When I ignore someone, what they do and say doesn't bother me, and I don't make comment on either. Try it out, hot shit...

Slavery in the south was none of the norths business. Europe was none of our business in the 40s. Nor was the Far East. Russia was none of our business. Mexicans coming accross the border is none of our business. Our only business is to tax and spend...and keep the LIBTARDS afloat.

nothing is my business-------I gotta do my laundry----where I live----I gotta dry it on the roof-------you can't dangle it from
the fire escape-----the neighbors----do NOT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS---------they complain

Slavery in the south was none of the norths business. Europe was none of our business in the 40s. Nor was the Far East. Russia was none of our business. Mexicans coming accross the border is none of our business. Our only business is to tax and spend...and keep the LIBTARDS afloat.

nothing is my business-------I gotta do my laundry----where I live----I gotta dry it on the roof-------you can't dangle it from
the fire escape-----the neighbors----do NOT MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS---------they complain

The myopic historical ignorance of most liberals on this thread is as usual stunning.it is not our business if tens of thousands of innocents are slaughtered. It is not our business if Iran uses multiple proxies not only to,promote their interests but to cause unrest not just in the region but the world. It is not in our interest to defuse any outcomes that would cause the Middle East to enter a nuclear arms race.

Let's just imagine a Iran controlled Yemen that seeks to control the Suez Canal. Or maybe a Saudi Arabia whose sole mission is to weaken the west. Or how about an alliance between Russia and the Middle East, or a china and the Middle East. I am sure liberals would blame repubs for gas prices skyrocketing and a world economy in shambles as well as genocide on a scale never before seen. I am sure they feel no compassion for our military men and women IN THIS COUNTRY who are,being personally targeted by Isis operatives. In short, our liberal friends here believe that any suffering visited on American citizens is justified and deserved no matter how extreme.

When push will come to shove is when we have another god forbid 9-11 moment, that is many times worse than 9-11. When thousands if not tens of thousands of Americans are killed in an Iranian backed terrorist attack that happened because we had no on the ground intelligence, no cooperative allies or semi allies, and no countries that have respect for us anymore. The world doesn't work Along the lines of liberal naïveté. If evil ever visits,our country again as it did on 9-11 I will hold all those who say it is none of our business accountable.

The myopic historical ignorance of most liberals on this thread is as usual stunning.it is not our business if tens of thousands of innocents are slaughtered. It is not our business if Iran uses multiple proxies not only to,promote their interests but to cause unrest not just in the region but the world. It is not in our interest to defuse any outcomes that would cause the Middle East to enter a nuclear arms race.

Let's just imagine a Iran controlled Yemen that seeks to control the Suez Canal. Or maybe a Saudi Arabia whose sole mission is to weaken the west. Or how about an alliance between Russia and the Middle East, or a china and the Middle East. I am sure liberals would blame repubs for gas prices skyrocketing and a world economy in shambles as well as genocide on a scale never before seen. I am sure they feel no compassion for our military men and women IN THIS COUNTRY who are,being personally targeted by Isis operatives. In short, our liberal friends here believe that any suffering visited on American citizens is justified and deserved no matter how extreme.

When push will come to shove is when we have another god forbid 9-11 moment, that is many times worse than 9-11. When thousands if not tens of thousands of Americans are killed in an Iranian backed terrorist attack that happened because we had no on the ground intelligence, no cooperative allies or semi allies, and no countries that have respect for us anymore. The world doesn't work Along the lines of liberal naïveté. If evil ever visits,our country again as it did on 9-11 I will hold all those who say it is none of our business accountable.
Shit, if an Iranian provided nuke went off in NYC, libs would blame Bush.

Forum List

Back