🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
The Bill of Rights, originally is a limit on the government by the states, was incorporated on them in 1866. The 10th Amendment basically went to Cuba for the winter.

You won??:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:All that you have done is admit that you understood NOTHING about the actual issue. You are making absolutely no sense here . None of what you say is true AS I HAVE DEMONSTRATED. Go back and read my last post. get help from an adult if necessary.
you demonstrated? You have only linked without quoting, and when challenged you could not explain their hypocrisy, supporting the Satanic Temple. There are many more cases other than the one I brought up that shows the hypocrisy.

What is true, is that the 1st amendment does not state all references to religion must be banned.

you demonstrated? You have only linked without quoting, and when challenged you could not explain their hypocrisy, supporting the Satanic Temple. There are many more cases other than the one I brought up that shows the hypocrisy.

What is true, is that the 1st amendment does not state all references to religion must be banned.
Give it a fucking rest. I have made my case and you have not come up with any plausible counter argument You claims of hypocrisy and bigotry falls flat , You have not addressed any of the points that I made above. You are stuck in the mud, just regurgitating your baseless claims . You have nothing,

Last edited:
Try reading the 14th Amendment you moron! How many times do you have to be told? The applicable section was posted in this thread. Are you still working on that reading comprehension disability?

I'll be in Texas next month. I hope you are not representative of the local inhabitants reasoning ability.

Be sure to visit the 5th ward in Houston, they'll be a prefect fit for ya.

Secondly, your implication that the FFRF is acting inconsistently, or hypocritically is another logical fallacy An appeal to hypocrisy is also known as the look who's talking fallacy, or the tu quoque fallacy in Latin. In this fallacy, Person 2 concludes Person 1's claim is false because it's not consistent with something else Person 1 had said in the past or what Person 1 says is not consistent with what Person 1 does.
You idea that it is a fallacy is funny given that you have demonstrated that you dont know anything about the FFRF other than linking to it.

Your argument that the FFRF is favoring one religion over another fails on so many levels. For starters it is a non sequitur logical fallacy . You premise, that the FFRF supports the right of the Satanic Temple to have a club at the school, does not support your conclusion that they are being discriminatory because of the reasons that I stated above.
And, the lawsuit where the FFRF has joined the Satanic Temple to keep the Ten Commandments, how is that not favoring the Satanic Temple?

You idea that it is a fallacy is funny given that you have demonstrated that you dont know anything about the FFRF other than linking to it.
Good fucking grief, You are floundering so pathetically. What is it about the FFRF that you think that you know that I don't?? Clearly you have no argument. You are just throwing shit at the wall and nothing is sticking. You have in no way made a case for your claim that the FFRF is attacking Christianity while supporting the Satanic Temple. Go back and read post 508 and try again and try to formulate an actual argument

Last edited:
And, the lawsuit where the FFRF has joined the Satanic Temple to keep the Ten Commandments, how is that not favoring the Satanic Temple?
. Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? As I have made clear, that law suit seeks to bar the ten commandments from the classroom. That favors the concept of freedom from religious coercion, not the Satanic Temple. The Satanic Temple is not seeking to display their religious material in the classroom, and the FFRF would opposite it if they did. How fucking obtuse can you be?

Good fucking grief, You are floundering so pathetically. What is it about the FFRF that you think that you know that I don't?? Clearly you have no argument. You are just throwing shit at the wall and nothing is sticking. You have in no way made a case for your claim that the FFRF is attacking Christianity while supporting the Satanic Temple. Go back and read post 508 and try again and try to formulate an actual argument
I get you cant admit it. No problem. I call it as I see it. You posted a link with no cooment, quotes, no summarization as to what relevance.

I see that they sue schools, people, governments, and joined the satanic temple which is arguing not for the removal of the ten commandments but to be allowed to post their religous message alongside the ten commandments.

An organization attacking everything christian is acting against the constitution.

Either way, or religous founders did not state that government can ban every single instance of the word god and abolish every thing related to religion.

The three most popular religions in the United States, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam–which combined account for 97.7% of all believers–are monotheistic. See U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Census, Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2004—2005, p. 55 (124th ed. 2004) (Table No. 67). All of them, moreover (Islam included), believe that the Ten Commandments were given by God to Moses, and are divine prescriptions for a virtuous life. Publicly honoring the Ten Commandments is thus indistinguishable, insofar as discriminating against other religions is concerned, from publicly honoring God. Both practices are recognized across such a broad and diverse range of the population–from Christians to Muslims–that they cannot be reasonably understood as a government endorsement of a particular religious viewpoint.

I already won, when you linked to an organization that is hypocritical, attacking Christianity while supporting the satanic temple. An organization that has proven they are against free speech.

Selective outrage has no place in politics
Selective outrage has no place in politics
You really don't think so? I bet you, for as much money as you care to give, it would take me 3 posts at most to make you a hypocrite in politics.

You can't be a Trump supporter without it... period.

I get you cant admit it. No problem. I call it as I see it. You posted a link with no cooment, quotes, no summarization as to what relevance.

I see that they sue schools, people, governments, and joined the satanic temple which is arguing not for the removal of the ten commandments but to be allowed to post their religous message alongside the ten commandments.

An organization attacking everything christian is acting against the constitution.

Either way, or religous founders did not state that government can ban every single instance of the word god and abolish every thing related to religion.
I get that you are either too obtuse to understand that you are improperly conflating the very different issues raised in the two law suits, or , you are knowingly and dishonestly doing it .

You keep insisting, without evidence that the FFRF is out to destroy Christianity while supporting the Satanic Temple. You imply that the Satanic Temple wants to post their religious message along side of the ten commandments but that is a bold faced lie. They only want equality on the issue of an after school club and are not seeking to post anything in the classroom

You bullshit end now. You have nothing else

That is 1
You got 2 more tries, idiot
Ok.

Do you think it's wrong to commit voter fraud?

Defined as knowingly casting fraudulent votes in order to overturn election results. And anyone who engages in such a scheme is a criminal?

Simple yes or no question. No hedging.

Ok.

Do you think it's wrong to commit voter fraud?

Defined as knowingly casting fraudulent votes in order to overturn election results. And anyone who engages in such a scheme is a criminal?

Simple yes or no question. No hedging.
2, you got one more chance at proving I am a hypocrite.
Just out of curiosity, beings how you are so damn smart, how come it takes 3 tries instead of 1 to prove I am a hypocrite.

You have 1 more try.

2, you got one more chance at proving I am a hypocrite.
Just out of curiosity, beings how you are so damn smart, how come it takes 3 tries instead of 1 to prove I am a hypocrite.

You have 1 more try.
It would take 3 because I need the first to establish your position. Something you refuse to actually do I noticed. The second I need to point to something undisputed that Trump did. And the third just to rub your nose in it when you desperately excuse it or make another appeal to hypocrisy.

But since you obviously KNOW you would be shown a hypocrite not taking a position is what you got.

And it has little to do with being smart. It has to do with the simple fact that fallacies are the only way you guys are able to defend your position.

You keep insisting, without evidence that the FFRF is out to destroy Christianity while supporting the Satanic Temple. the Satanic Temple wants to post their religious message along side of the ten commandments but that is a bold faced lie. They only want equality on the issue of an after school club and are not seeking to post anything in the classroom

You bullshit end now. You have nothing else
You are too easy, instead of having a sane conversation as I prefer, you rant, root, and grunt that you are right. TPP provides a link he/she does not read. Then when I comment on it, it is as if I am replying to a pig.

The Freedom From Religion Foundation has joined a lawsuit over the Ten Commandments in which the Satanic Temple wants their idol to be on display along with the Ten Commandments.

Bold faced lie? TPP, how does that foot of your taste?
My first link shows that the FFRP has hidden the details of the lawsuit from its website.
1719232451861.png

This link and quote (something The Progressive P should do) shows that the Satanic Temple in fact wants their deity displayed with the Ten Commandments. The FFRF, supports this and has joined the lawsuit. Pure hypocrisy. TPP and FFRF
The motions filed earlier this year by the Cave and Orsi plaintiffs asked that the Ten Commandments monument -- which was a result of Act 1231 in 2015 -- be removed, while The Satanic Temple motion asked that the monument either be moved and its statue of Baphomet -- a part-man, part-goat deity who is seated and accompanied by two smiling children -- be installed in its stead for the same duration as the Ten Commandments statue or that the Baphomet statue be installed in a location on the State Capitol grounds to be determined by the parties if the Ten Commandments statue is allowed to remain.

Forum List

Back