Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Holy shit! That is refreshing!! You actually admit that it's a cult. !! That is the first step towards getting well. I fully support your journey. God Speed brother!!
of course we are a cult, you said so, you are the tyrants and dictators here to keep the population in line

It's a clear constitutional violation unless they're gonna require the tenets of Satanism to be put right next to them. And of course few select bits of the Quran and the Torah, some Hinduism stuff, and lets not forget Taoism and everybody else.
That's only as today's liberal understands the Constitution. The Founders would never agree

Look Pal…..trying to gaslight me with that crap is not going to work There was no need for me to comment on the link itself.
Yet, now you are here, correcting me, because you did not comment and put your link in context. Yes, there is a need, to comment on links, it is lazy not to.

Your link supports having the 10 commandments in the classroom, so I thank you for offering the link and encouraging me to look more closely.

Now, I do not understand your position. Are you for or against the 10 commandments, your link seems clear, yes to the 10 commandments. Yes, on religious grounds.

I got two "Disagrees" from people.
Why? If someone wants to follow their faith, who are we to deny them?
You were not speaking of faith, you are speaking of different laws, different courts, literally two different governments within the United States.

You were not speaking of faith, you are speaking of different laws, different courts, literally two different governments within the United States.

It is a simple thing to refuse to allow Sharia Laws to become part of our legal system.

But if an individual wants to follow it, we have no reason not to allow it. Any parts of Sharia Law that are against our laws are simply not allowed.

It is a simple thing to refuse to allow Sharia Laws to become part of our legal system.

But if an individual wants to follow it, we have no reason not to allow it. Any parts of Sharia Law that are against our laws are simply not allowed.
Any parts? Sharia Law is against our constitution, period. Using your opinion, every single part of Sharia Law is not allowed.

1719148825792.png

Yet, now you are here, correcting me, because you did not comment and put your link in context. Yes, there is a need, to comment on links, it is lazy not to.

Your link supports having the 10 commandments in the classroom, so I thank you for offering the link and encouraging me to look more closely.

Now, I do not understand your position. Are you for or against the 10 commandments, your link seems clear, yes to the 10 commandments. Yes, on religious grounds.

Holy shit WHAT!!!??? Still trying to gaslight me?? Not working ! How the fuck does my like support the ten commandments in the classroom? The FFRF is suing the state over the issue, This is from that link

Clearly you have lose what ever was left of your mind. If you do not understand by position it is because you either don't want to or are unable to. Not my problem. And you can stop hyperventilating over my initial lack of a comment on the link. Just get the fuck over it

Forum List

Back