Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
Oh well. You play nice they keep winning. They are experts at using peeps like you.

If this exposes them to people showing what they are doing to schools and helps stop it. I have NO ISSUE with the TACTIC.

You think I "play nice"?

Have you read any of my posts.

I'm trying not to let us become hyperbolic, reactive Woke Rightists. The 10 Commandments makes no sense. Try "In God We Trust", which is our national motto.

You think I "play nice"?

Have you read any of my posts.

I'm trying not to let us become hyperbolic, reactive Woke Rightists. The 10 Commandments makes no sense. Try "In God We Trust", which is our national motto.

They say it is not about religion but the fundamental rule of law.

And yes you play too nice.

Why shouldnt we.

Whether you like it our not, and you are a teacher, MORALITY IS LEARNED IN SCHOOL.

The leftist teachers KNOW this and push Retarded shit on kids at an early age. It has no place in schools.

Of course they do and it's terrible. Even when it's "recommended" most of us ignore it and just don't teach it, despite the stories you read. But anyway--

Here's an example of why this is a bad idea. Do you want the general population of teachers addressing, with young children, what adultery is? And why you should not covet your neighbor's wife?

I don't. I do not. I teach Sunday School and am happy to address it there, since the parents are Christian. I'm not about to address that with 7 yo, to kids who are not mine.

How is that not us doing exactly what the Left does but in reverse?

Of course they do and it's terrible. Even when it's "recommended" most of us ignore it and just don't teach it, despite the stories you read. But anyway--

Here's an example of why this is a bad idea. Do you want the general population of teachers addressing, with young children, what adultery is? And why you should not covet your neighbor's wife?

I don't. I do not. I teach Sunday School and am happy to address it there, since the parents are Christian. I'm not about to address that with 7 yo, to kids who are not mine.

All you have to do is say ask parents about it.

You just ignore it. How many dont ignore it. The leftist have a lot of Teachers who are ok pushing their crap

You just ignore it. How many dont ignore it. The leftist have a lot of Teachers who are ok pushing their crap
You know this is emblematic of right wing politicians. A total nonsense that they spend time on while ignoring the real problems in the schools.
I understand that Louisiana schools are among the worst in the country. They arent about to get better any time soon under this wacky regime.

Prayer in school.jpg

You know this is emblematic of right wing politicians. A total nonsense that they spend time on while ignoring the real problems in the schools.
I understand that Louisiana schools are among the worst in the country. They arent about to get better any time soon under this wacky regime.
The problem is throwing FREAKS like you and your agenda out of schools.

Teachers have enough on their plates without having to pander to Governers who do not understand your constitution. Why doesnt he be radical and give them a pay rise.
Yet the article I posted showed a case showing its principle.

Now back to your DEI, Drag Queen BS

Why shouldnt we.

Whether you like it our not, and you are a teacher, MORALITY IS LEARNED IN SCHOOL.

The leftist teachers KNOW this and push Retarded shit on kids at an early age. It has no place in schools.

So putting the 10 Commandments in schools has absolutely nothing to do with God or the children in the schools. It's absolutely just a stick in the ey of Leftists.

For me that's a no. I might deplore Left ideology, but I love God and my students more.

So putting the 10 Commandments in schools has absolutely nothing to do with God or the children in the schools. It's absolutely just a stick in the ey of Leftists.

For me that's a no. I might deplore Left ideology, but I love God and my students more.
The people of Louisiana have decided they disagree with you.

Like it or not it is in response to the lefts attack on religion.

Forum List

Back