Louisiana Governor knows this will increase his popularity

Should the 10 Commandments be displayed in public schools in America?

• Total voters
That was the key point you missed. States did not have to abide by the Bill of Rights until the 14th Amendment in the 1860s.

Exactly how did I miss it, I typed it. And adding red text in my quote box is a posting violation which I reported. Also the first amendment is the only one in the bill of rights that was aimed directly at congress. It's very possible the current court will return it to that status. We can only hope.

If we can have Christmas trees at city hall, we can have the Ten Commandments displayed in the classrooms.

Again, though. Why? It's just a "win" for conservatives with nothing behind it, more Moral Panic for the 21st century.

I have been a churchgoer my entire life and have NEVER seen the 10 Commandments posted....in a CHURCH.

What are we doing?

Can anyone answer that question, most especially my fellow conservatives? Like beyond "take that, libs" what is the point of this?

Americans who support and defend the US Constitution will not support this new law.

They would have had a better case if they'd advocate for putting our actual national motto in the schools: "In God We Trust". It says everything and is on our MONEY.

Americans with morals support this new law in Louisiana.
I have been a churchgoer my entire life and have NEVER seen the 10 Commandments posted....in a CHURCH. What are we doing? Can anyone answer that question, most especially my fellow conservatives? Like beyond "take that, libs" what is the point of this?
SS92......ofttimes my avatar and yours wear different jerseys. So be it; however, your post above is excellent....and perceptive.

From my narrow view the First Amendment not only protects religion from governmental interference but it also protects citizens from religion----Ala' the misplaced self-righteousness of the post by the avatar Lenny Partiv.

The triumphalism we see from the religious right over this matter is wrongheaded, and, in my opinion, smacks of Christianist jihadism.

Push back against the left who Push DEI/CRT

We dont start throwing Punches back they WIN.

If you havent noticed the FREAKS ARE WINNING. TAKE THE GLOVES OFF AND START SWINGING BACK.

WITH ONE LOUD VOICE WE AINT TAKING THIS BS ANYMORE.

Its NOT about the 10 Commandments. Its about bringing up what these CLOWNS are pushing in schools.

Push back against the left who Push DEI/CRT

We dont start throwing Punches back they WIN.

If you havent noticed the FREAKS ARE WINNING. TAKE THE GLOVES OFF AND START SWINGING BACK.

WITH ONE LOUD VOICE WE AINT TAKING THIS BS ANYMORE.

Its NOT about the 10 Commandments. Its about bringing up what these CLOWNS are pushing in schools.

Well then, I'm an actual Christian and it bothers me even MORE that we are openly using the Word of God as a political cudgel even when it makes no sense.

How about we not?

Well then, I'm an actual Christian and it bothers me even MORE that we are openly using the Word of God as a political cudgel even when it makes no sense.

How about we not?
You dont start swinging they keep winning.

Id rather push the cases where coaches get fired for a prayer before a game.

The left have been and are attacking our beliefs EVERYWHERE.

I DONT CARE which issue you want to push but we need to punch back.

Im tired of being their Fing Punching Bag.

You dont start swinging they keep winning.

Id rather push the cases where coaches get fired for a prayer before a game.

The left have been and are attacking our beliefs EVERYWHERE.

I DONT CARE which issue you want to push but we need to punch back.

Im tired of being their Fing Punching Bag.

We would lose this, it's nonsensical. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. We can be smarter. We don't run on base emotion and dopamine hits like they do.

Not this way.

We would lose this, it's nonsensical. The juice isn't worth the squeeze. We can be smarter. We don't run on base emotion and dopamine hits like they do.

Not this way.
Oh well. You play nice they keep winning. They are experts at using peeps like you.

If this exposes them to people showing what they are doing to schools and helps stop it. I have NO ISSUE with the TACTIC.

Forum List

Back