🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Louisiana Governor now says Trump's visit was very helpful getting attention on the flood...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You lefties jumped on board the hate train to attack Trump as the truth about obama has become clear......he doesn't need the votes of you silly people anymore, so he doesn't have to pretend to care anymore....so he kept playing golf while people drowned in Louisiana.....

You can't deny it......you can ignore it....but you can't deny it....

Then you said....the governor of Louisiana doesn't want Trump to come.....and you pointed your tiny fingers and condemned Trump for going....

Now.....Mary Landrieu, the Democrat Senator of Louisiana thanked Trump for going down there...

And....the Governor of Louisiana said it was turned out it was very helpful for Trump to have gone there...he brought attention to the flooding and the suffering.....

Louisiana governor: Donald Trump's visit 'helpful' - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)The governor of Louisiana said Sunday that Donald Trump's trip to his state was "helpful" in getting the country's attention on the devastating flooding around Baton Rouge.

----
"Because it helped to shine a spotlight on Louisiana and on the dire situation that we have here ... it was helpful," Edwards said.

He also praised Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who joined the visit.

"I also appreciated the good phone call, the conversation that I had with Gov. Pence, who was sincere and genuine when he called, and we spoke for a long time on Friday morning, about their desire to be helpful," Edwards said.

Republicans have questioned why Democratic leaders including President Barack Obama have not been more active in supporting and highlighting Louisiana, but Edwards defended the White House.

Sad that the media would not cover the flood 24/7 without politicians going there like Trump...the Red Cross needs money, the media should be advertising this day and night on their coverage with links and numbers to call to donate.

Sad that the media would not cover the flood 24/7 without politicians going there like Trump...the Red Cross needs money, the media should be advertising this day and night on their coverage with links and numbers to call to donate.

I don't think the Red Cross is the best place to donate......I saw some stats that show they don't spend as much money on helping people as you would think......

I don't think the Red Cross is the best place to donate......I saw some stats that show they don't spend as much money on helping people as you would think......
I saw the governor on one of the news stations a couple of days ago, before the Trump visit, and the governor was asking for donations to go to the Red Cross.

2aguy, you are a biased anti-American values homer on the far right.

On this, you are right. Trump handled it very well, and his downplay of himself to highlight the tragedy was magnificent.

You and your ever lovin' stats! Alright, Guy, tell us where it would be more effective to send our contributions, please, or retract that statement.

You lefties jumped on board the hate train to attack Trump as the truth about obama has become clear......he doesn't need the votes of you silly people anymore, so he doesn't have to pretend to care anymore....so he kept playing golf while people drowned in Louisiana.....

Then you said....the governor of Louisiana doesn't want Trump to come.....and you pointed your tiny fingers and condemned Trump for going....

Now.....Mary Landrieu, the Democrat Senator of Louisiana thanked Trump for going down there...

And....the Governor of Louisiana said it was turned out it was very helpful for Trump to have gone there...he brought attention to the flooding and the suffering.....

Washington (CNN)The governor of Louisiana said Sunday that Donald Trump's trip to his state was "helpful" in getting the country's attention on the devastating flooding around Baton Rouge.

----
"Because it helped to shine a spotlight on Louisiana and on the dire situation that we have here ... it was helpful," Edwards said.

He also praised Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, who joined the visit.

"I also appreciated the good phone call, the conversation that I had with Gov. Pence, who was sincere and genuine when he called, and we spoke for a long time on Friday morning, about their desire to be helpful," Edwards said.

Republicans have questioned why Democratic leaders including President Barack Obama have not been more active in supporting and highlighting Louisiana, but Edwards defended the White House.

You're only taking from that article what you want.

it's not like it's going to make teump not be a bigoted fascist misigynist.

The Red Cross is actually one of the more reputable charities out there. With an 85 overall rating from Charity Navigator.

Charity Navigator - Rating for American Red Cross

And yes, not only did Trump bring national attention to the floods , he also shamed Obama into scheduling a visit.

----

Poor Jillian , so worried about Trump that she can't even find it in her black soul to admit that he did something good LOL

----

He isn't any of those things.....you guys lie and think you are clever.......the only time he has been called a racist is when he decided to run against the democrats......he has been in public live since the late 70s and not a hint of racism.......so you lie.....he is not a fascist....that is hilary.....look at all the corporations giving her money when she was giving them favors through the Secretary of states office....and he is not a misogynist.........he has hired women to the highest levels of his businesses....giving women jobs that no other male would give them long before it was fashionable to do so.....so stop lying.....you are showing your democrat traits way too much...

The Red Cross is actually one of the more reputable charities out there. With an 85 overall rating from Charity Navigator.

Charity Navigator - Rating for American Red Cross

And yes, not only did Trump bring national attention to the floods , he also shamed Obama into scheduling a visit.

I saw on a chart last week that the Salvation Army is even better......that's all....

----

Poor Jillian , so worried about Trump that she can't even find it in her black soul to admit that he did something good LOL
Jillian is correct that he must do much, much more than visit LA.

Last edited:

----

That's not the point Jake, why are you so dishonest?

Ahemmmmmm....

The governor asked Obama not to come until next week is what I heard...

----

----

Of course it is the point. Jillian is correct he must do so much more. Time will tell.

----

Now let's see if Democrats absolutely destroy the governor like republicans did to Christie when Obama visited during Sandy.

Ahemmmmmm....

The governor asked Obama not to come until next week is what I heard...

He had to say something to protect obama when it was clear that obama is not even pretending to care anymore.......he doesn't need their votes...so he is going to play golf.

Hang on Louisanna, obammay is on his way

CqY-L8CUEAAwkdg.jpg

Forum List

Back