Lousy Jobs Report

So Congressional attempts to reign in the economy are working

God bless the sequester

The most troubling aspect of this report is the drop out rate. Other than that, hey, they can't all be winners. I think that this is just some minor reinforcement of the fact that our economy is recovering, but far, far, from healthy.

Now you know why sane people didnt want the sequester to go through

So you are trying to tell us that taking $22 billion out of a $16 trillion economy, which is less than 1%, is crippling the recovery?

Are you that stupid?

Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to, my bad.

Now you know why sane people didnt want the sequester to go through

So you are trying to tell us that taking $22 billion out of a $16 trillion economy, which is less than 1%, is crippling the recovery?

Are you that stupid?

Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to, my bad.
Coupled with the fact that government employees have NOT lost their jobs and are not part of this report. I sometimes wonder what it thinks when it posts here.

Government budgets have gone up, employees who don't need to be laid off are being given a one day a week furlough, and this person blames the dropout rate of people looking for jobs (meaning that they didn't have a job to begin with) on sequestration.

They then say we don't need to improve the mental health laws that allow the mentally troubled freedom to wonder our streets.

Go figure.

Dear idiots the employers are pulling back on hiring in anticipation of the sequester effects

auserity doesnt work.

How you going to explain that to your brain dead tea party who still insist it does work?

Forum List

Back