Lousy Jobs Report

Now you know why sane people didnt want the sequester to go through

So you are trying to tell us that taking $22 billion out of a $16 trillion economy, which is less than 1%, is crippling the recovery?

Are you that stupid?

Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to, my bad.

It's not the actual number, it's the image.

This government cannot get its shit together, and you have one party that would rather wreck the economy rather than fix the problems.

So you are trying to tell us that taking $22 billion out of a $16 trillion economy, which is less than 1%, is crippling the recovery?

Are you that stupid?

Never mind, I forgot who I was talking to, my bad.

It's not the actual number, it's the image.

This government cannot get its shit together, and you have one party that would rather wreck the economy rather than fix the problems.

Unfortunately, our elected "leaders" are far, far more concerned with fundraising and re-election that in what's best for the country as a whole.

The two can be mutually exclusive, and are, thanks to our system.

What did the sequester have to do with anything?
There wasn't one penny cut from spending.
The sequester cut the proposed increase in spending.

When Obama says people will lose their jobs and that crazy lady
Maxine Waters says we will lose 170 million jobs they are either crazy or lying.

Anyone who follows politics in the news knows that the sequester was just a way to once again blame the republicans.Even if there was actual money cut from the budget which there wasn't it was such a small percentage it would basically not have much of an impact.

Maybe the truth is that Obama is still doing a lousy job on the economy and the bad numbers are just a reflection of that.

To blame this on the sequester is plain silly and only the lefty sheep will believe it.

Last edited:
is there anything else then a lousy jobs report under this president? the love sure loved to attack bush even when the employment was at 4.4-4.6%. I swear these people don't live in reality!

last month 236,000 jobs were added.

Dumbass. :lol:

bs. Assfucker!

Here ya go, dickhead:

February jobs report: Unemployment rate falls to lowest level since 2008 - Mar. 8, 2013

The U.S. economy added 236,000 jobs in February, according to a Labor Department report released Friday. That's much stronger growth than in January, when employers hired a revised 119,000 workers.

130308075825-jobs-report-030813-chart-620xa.gif

236000 is barely enough to keep up with population growth and did nothing for the tens of millions still unemployed.

So um..the Federal government should spend more to help states hire police/teachers/fireman/mail carriers/sanitation workers?

Like um..they did with Reagan?

236000 is barely enough to keep up with population growth and did nothing for the tens of millions still unemployed.

So um..the Federal government should spend more to help states hire police/teachers/fireman/mail carriers/sanitation workers?

Republicans own a big chunk of the unemployment. They insisted on trimming the Federal Government workers. And in statehouses across the country, Republicans have laid off hundreds of thousands of government workers.

Republicans own a big chunk of the unemployment. They insisted on trimming the Federal Government workers. And in statehouses across the country, Republicans have laid off hundreds of thousands of government workers.

links, facts, data, anything?

You forgot to mention that I pwned Matthew.

And if you really cared about jobs you would be pushing the Republican House to spend money on infrastructure.

No thanks. I prefer real jobs that will LAST beyond a couple projects.

And if you really cared about jobs you would be pushing the Republican House to spend money on infrastructure.

What?

There are thousands of bridges in this country that are in seriously bad shape. That's just the bridges.

We really need to focus on infrastructure if we ever hope to retain our "Superpower" status. Or even keep up.

links, facts, data, anything?
Is your Google broken?

ETA: I try to be kind to the mentally disadvantaged, so I took all of 10 seconds to come up with this:

http://www.politifact.com/new-jerse...ssman-bill-pascrell-says-more-600000-public-/

And this:

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/07/08/the-cost-of-austerity/#more-124213

One million jobs lost to Republican austerity. On top of all the ones lost to the Republican financial collapse.

Last edited:

So, you're saying that construction workers don't have real jobs?

Forum List

Back