Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

I'm just posting reality.

All of the celebrities you love are sluts.

says the dude who has voted for & will vote for the manwhore of NYC.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................................................

you are flailing & failing.

I'm just posting reality.

All of the celebrities you love are sluts.

says the dude who has voted for & will vote for the manwhore of NYC.

haaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................................................

you are flailing & failing.
You better believe it!
I want a MAGA Statesman, not a Globalist.
I can also afford to pay American wages.

Again.........................how in the hell can a person be groped through a flack jacket, a regular jacket, and a sweatshirt? Here's the image......................

1592873134679.png

Again.........................how in the hell can a person be groped through a flack jacket, a regular jacket, and a sweatshirt? Here's the image......................

View attachment 353812

So, if a woman has clothes on it is just fine to grab her tits.

Got it.

Never said that, you did. I'm just wondering how in the hell you can grope someone through a flack jacket, a regular jacket, and a sweatshirt? I guess you've never had to wear one, have you?

Dude, they had a 19,000 seat arena and the registered almost a million folks, real or imaginary. If they were gonna limit tickets they woulda stopped at capacity.

So your "reasoning" is bullshit.
So your saying that your queen AOC is full of it ???? Of course you are.
Huh?

Is every tRumpling on the planet retarded?

Of course they are.

Actually he kissed her against her will and she said he grabbed her breast
Post the image of the woman in question.
You're really the only person on earth who hasn't seen the picture?
A picture where "Actually he kissed her against her will and""he grabbed her breast"?
Me neither.
First of all, that's not what he asked for.
Second of all, even cocaine addicts aren't that stupid.

View attachment 353812

Got it.

Never said that, you did. I'm just wondering how in the hell you can grope someone through a flack jacket, a regular jacket, and a sweatshirt? I guess you've never had to wear one, have you?
Yes, you said exactly that.

Dude, they had a 19,000 seat arena and the registered almost a million folks, real or imaginary. If they were gonna limit tickets they woulda stopped at capacity.

So your "reasoning" is bullshit.
So your saying that your queen AOC is full of it ???? Of course you are.
Huh?

Is every tRumpling on the planet retarded?

Of course they are.
AOC congratulated the Zoomers for reserving tickets, and then not making good on them in order to disrupt the thing, so did it work or not ???? If it did, then is she gloating about it when she saw the empty seats in connection to her congrats ???

View attachment 353812

Got it.

Be specific now and tell us what the Navy would do if a sailor did that?

Forum List

Back