Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Pretty desperate move by the left. You wonder how low politics will sink to, each day we seem to sink a little further.

The democrats have not yet begun to debase themselves in their attempts to wreck this country.....their Chinese allies will be front and center in that effort.

Chinese allies? You are talking about Trump asking Xi to get himself reelected. It was well documented and did he bring his products back to be made in USA or still China?

You do realize that the biden family made a fortune from the Chinese Government when biden's kid went to China, flying on Air Force 2 with his father, and came back with a 1.2 billion dollar deal...right? The Chinese own joe biden and his family.

And going back to the 1990s, bill and hilary clinton sold classified technology to China for campaign donations.....that technology has now given them the weapons they are using to threaten the U.S. and our allies in the region....

Pretending Trump has the Chinese problem is all you have.......the truth, reality and facts show that the democrat party is now colluding with China.....openly even as they claim they worked with the Chinese government controlled Tik-Tok to attack the republican party this weekend....

Also, Biden's family conspired to control the trade of fortune cookies with high level chinese government officials, Biden's son is in the board of the largest conglomerate of fortune cookie producers, that's why trump was forced to extort president XI for help with dirt on Biden, and that's totally fair...

In case if anyone has been wondering if Eric Trump is as credulous and stupid as his father:

im

I think each side has said that in frustration

ut conservatives do not form their opinions jus5 to be different from the other side
That's an impressive backtrack if I ever saw one.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
I guess in your world, aka lib la la land, there can never be common ground on any issue

in your simple world its only libs good, conservatives bad

with nothing in between and no shades of gray allowed

but I dont see the world the way you do

as for your current claim to fame I think both sides are a little frustrated by the stalemate and loathe to agree on anything

I make up my mind based on the issues and in theory its possible that we might agree on something someday

Oh well, back to the trench warefare

Last edited:
rally was not sabotaged. the campaign however was trolled into crowing about fantastic demand for orange hate fests and fed garbage data. bon appétit, maggots.
Sabotaged then. Good that can be fixed, and it should be fixed. Enough of the corruption already.

According to Pascale you are lying and totally wrong and totally disagree with you........ Sabotage only means Trump highly paid campaign team are inept.... Read what Pascale said about tick tock.

Parscale continued: “Registering for a rally means you’ve RSVPed with a cellphone number and we constantly weed out bogus numbers, as we did with tens of thousands at the Tulsa rally, in calculating our possible attendee pool. These phony ticket requests never factor into our thinking. What makes this lame attempt at hacking our events even more foolish is the fact that every rally is general admission — entry is on a first-come-first-served basis and prior registration is not required.”
Hmmm, interesting, so why the gloating by AOC ??? Is she lying and fabricating bullcrap to hurt Trump or to send people on goose chases ???

I think it goes like this.

They advise him one way. He believes he knows better and does his own thing.

It blows up on him and he blames the advisors.
You might be right, but the only reason his advisors tell him the way that they want him to adhere to those attempting to destroy him, is because they are telling him the old appeasement way that was used by his formers as the best way to be, and then he ends up looking weak because of it.

No Trump is a bull in the China shop, and that's great in two different ways. MAGA.

So Trump advisors told him to say...

1. Trump said at his Tulsa rally. Slow down CV testing... Today his goons are very busy defending this moron. Even fox & Friends blasted Trump.
2. Trade Wars. US are the biggest losers.

3. Fight via tweets with mayors and governors.
4. Use racist remarks against Asian Americans.... Kung flu.
5. Incite violence against his own people.
6. Etc etc etc etc
You attacking this American President shows that you are an anti-American radical just like the rest of your buddies here. The agendas are well known now, and your constant attacking a U.S. president shows exactly who you all are.

rally was not sabotaged. the campaign however was trolled into crowing about fantastic demand for orange hate fests and fed garbage data. bon appétit, maggots.
Sabotaged then. Good that can be fixed, and it should be fixed. Enough of the corruption already.

According to Pascale you are lying and totally wrong and totally disagree with you........ Sabotage only means Trump highly paid campaign team are inept.... Read what Pascale said about tick tock.

Parscale continued: “Registering for a rally means you’ve RSVPed with a cellphone number and we constantly weed out bogus numbers, as we did with tens of thousands at the Tulsa rally, in calculating our possible attendee pool. These phony ticket requests never factor into our thinking. What makes this lame attempt at hacking our events even more foolish is the fact that every rally is general admission — entry is on a first-come-first-served basis and prior registration is not required.”
Hmmm, interesting, so why the gloating by AOC ??? Is she lying and fabricating bullcrap to hurt Trump or to send people on goose chases ???
this is what AOC posted:

"Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into believing a million people wanted your white supremacist open mic enough to pack an arena during COVID"

she gloats about tricking the trump campaign into believing a million people wanted to come.

this is not hard to understand. why can't you? it has been explained to you multiple times.

no one who wanted to go to the rally was kept from doing that. derp

Funny watching Trump throw a tantrum because nobody showed up

View attachment 353834

In all sincerity...its sad. His family didn't travel with him. Wow...it was a fairly important day for dear old blobther and neither one of his kids could show up? Nor his wife. ouch.
There were about 13k there.
Biden couldnt draw thousand if he gave out free BJs, you stupid moron.
The blob's family didn't even show up.
The fire marshal said it was less than 10,000. Pink sold it out in 5 minutes. LOL

View attachment 353834

In all sincerity...its sad. His family didn't travel with him. Wow...it was a fairly important day for dear old blobther and neither one of his kids could show up? Nor his wife. ouch.
To me, it was not who showed up, but how weak a performance it was. No mention of 2021 and beyond. No mention of events related to George Floyd. No mention of Juneteenth. No mention of people needing to be safe. No call for unity.

Instead, there was an “in your face” flaunting of social distancing. Kung Flu taunt. Endless airing of grievances. You are lucky I am your president and a bizarre 15 min explanation of walking down a ramp and demo that he is capable of drinking with one hand.

View attachment 353834

To me, it was not who showed up, but how weak a performance it was. No mention of 2021 and beyond. No mention of events related to George Floyd. No mention of Juneteenth. No mention of people needing to be safe. No call for unity.

Instead, there was an “in your face” flaunting of social distancing. Kung Flu taunt. Endless airing of grievances. You are lucky I am your president and a bizarre 15 min explanation of walking down a ramp and demo that he is capable of drinking with one hand.

I heard those excerpts. I wasn't aware of the ramp act. I would like to see the blob do some push ups though. He'd be more red than orange.

View attachment 353834

I heard those excerpts. I wasn't aware of the ramp act. I would like to see the blob do some push ups though. He'd be more red than orange.
Trump explained he walked down the ramp so slowly because he was tired from saluting so much and had sunburn.

No Lie.

View attachment 353834

Trump explained he walked down the ramp so slowly because he was tired from saluting so much and had sunburn.

No Lie.

Funny, no other President has had a hard time saluting.

Forum List

Back