Lowest Unemployment In Half A Century

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
And the Lame Stream Media is ignoring it for the most part.

Jobless Claims Dropped to Lowest Level Since 1969 Last Week

Sure, there might be a blurb here and there. And you'll find it in their 'raw feed'.

But are they using it as an opening to their nightly news broadcasts? Nope.

Will they? HELL No!!

The LSM is no longer the 'Press' our Founders envisioned when they wrote the 1st Amendment. It is an arm of the dimocrap party. It is part and parcel of the DNC.

Nazi Pelousy sez it's time to talk about Health Care and...... What happens? The LSM does nothing BUT talk about Health Care for nearly a week on every broadcast news outlet.

But, you know what? That's okay.

Trump has labelled the LSM as "The Enemy of The People" and it's sticking.

Because....... Well, because they are.

Meanwhile, America has never been better than it is right now. Because......

dimocraps essentially have no power.

Funny how that works out, huh??

They're going to scream about Russia until Trump wins again in 2020. I really believe most partisans don't give a damn about the health of the nation. They get angry when the other side accomplishes something because all they care about is their side winning. I think if Trump managed to secure peace with North Korea they'd actually consider it a bad thing.

They're going to scream about Russia until Trump wins again in 2020. I really believe most partisans don't give a damn about the health of the nation. They get angry when the other side accomplishes something because all they care about is their side winning. I think if Trump managed to secure peace with North Korea they'd actually consider it a bad thing.

We've got about 30% of the population that are incapable of rational thought. That are so filled with hatred that they are beyond salvation of any kind.

The best we can hope for with those people is to silence them. We will never be able to convert or educate them. Can't be done, so we just need to move on.

If they don't want to be part of the resurgence and growth that is what we are about right now, so be it. We don't need them.

They'll bitch and moan and complain and whine no matter what we do. No matter what Trump does to make their lives better, it won't be enough. It's just how some people are.

The lowest unemployment since 1969. When we were in the middle of a War.

Because Lyndon Johnson was SO fucking stupid, the only way he could get his idiot programs through Congress and keep the economy going was by getting us deeper and deeper into a senseless War. Billions of dollars, Tens of Thousands of dead American Men. What a scumbag that guy truly was.

And Trump is doing it without a War of any kind right now.

Amazing.

Just amazing how this Country can respond when dimocraps are out of power.

We've got about 30% of the population that are incapable of rational thought. That are so filled with hatred that they are beyond salvation of any kind.

The best we can hope for with those people is to silence them. We will never be able to convert or educate them. Can't be done, so we just need to move on.

If they don't want to be part of the resurgence and growth that is what we are about right now, so be it. We don't need them.

They'll bitch and moan and complain and whine no matter what we do. No matter what Trump does to make their lives better, it won't be enough. It's just how some people are.

Because Lyndon Johnson was SO fucking stupid, the only way he could get his idiot programs through Congress and keep the economy going was by getting us deeper and deeper into a senseless War. Billions of dollars, Tens of Thousands of dead American Men. What a scumbag that guy truly was.

Amazing.

Another Pa. state Senate seat flipped R to D this week as the blue wave rolls on.
Democrat Pam Iovino, Republican D. Raja vie for 37th state Senate seat | TribLIVE.com

The jobless claims have been steadily dropping for the last 9 years. Nothing changed when Trump took office.

4-Week Moving Average of Initial Claims

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah, we know it's all because of obama.....

:puhleeze:

Of course not, Obama was a terrible President, 2nd worst ever in my opinion.

It was not because of Obama and now it is not because of Trump.

Quit worshiping the government and giving them credit for what the private sector does.

There are actually people that have hoped for war and even nuclear war. There are others that have hoped for a recession or economic collapse. The idea is they need something that they can point to as how badly Trump has failed.

The left gave 44 immediate recognition for his economy. They have given most presidents recognition for the economy. They still give Bush all the blame for the last recession. But the moment someone gives Trump any kind of recognition for a good economy they call it a continuation of 44, but if there is even a slight down tick in any economic news it suddenly becomes all about Trump.

And they wonder why I claim the worlds IQ drops when ever they post.

Amazing.

I agree about LBJ except that I don't think he was stupid. He actually had a very deep understanding of the power in governmental control over a needy population. And he was hateful enough toward Black people to target them with The Great Society. Get them hooked on government assistance and use fear and disinformation to keep them hooked.

LBJ was the Father of the New Democratic Party.

Quit worshiping the government and giving them credit for what the private sector does.

A big part of being a good leader, a good Commander, is getting the hell out of the way. Knowing when to get out of the way.

This Country doesn't need politicians telling businessmen and women how to run their businesses. Trump knows that.

So it is less about what he does than it is about what he doesn't do.

Sure, there might be a blurb here and there. And you'll find it in their 'raw feed'.

Will they? HELL No!!

The LSM is no longer the 'Press' our Founders envisioned when they wrote the 1st Amendment. It is an arm of the dimocrap party. It is part and parcel of the DNC.

Nazi Pelousy sez it's time to talk about Health Care and...... What happens? The LSM does nothing BUT talk about Health Care for nearly a week on every broadcast news outlet.

This achievement didn’t occur overnight. Assuming tomorrow’s job numbers remain positive, that will mark the 109th consecutive month of job growth in the private sector. An astounding streak. And while trump certainly gets credit for not fucking it up, he’s been president for just 26 of the 109 months.

This achievement didn’t occur overnight. Assuming tomorrow’s job numbers remain positive, that will mark the 109th consecutive month of job growth in the private sector. An astounding streak. And while trump certainly gets credit for not fucking it up, he’s been president for just 26 of the 109 months.

The people who bet on the economy with their money, instead of with their stupid fucking mouths, think there is a HUGE difference between what Trump is doing ans what the Lying Cocksucker did.

The economy was SO bad when obama took office..... BECAUSE obama took office, that there was nowhere to go but up.

Trump took an 'okay' economy and sent it into overdrive.

On Nov 1st, 2016 when it looked like Ubercunt was going to kick the shit our of Trump, the DJIA closed at 18,037

Now, today, right this minute it is at 26,371.

In 2 years and two Months.

THAT is astounding. THAT is because of who is President NOW and not because of a lazy, stupid, disinterested, bi-racial, closet gay punk who never held a fucking job in his worthless life.

Keep on trying to give obama credit. You wonder why Ubercunt lost? When she had twice the money, ALL the favorable press coverage, a decent, although not spectacular, economy?? And she was facing what many thought was the worst Presidential Candidate in American History? A man who has never held Office? A virtual unknown in politics? With a haphazard, Pro Tem campaign staff that was more Keystone Cops than a professional political campaign...... You'll never figure it out.

And guess what? It's only gonna get worse for your side.

And even then, you'll still never get it.

Will they? HELL No!!

Armageddon!

The people who bet on the economy with their money, instead of with their stupid fucking mouths, think there is a HUGE difference between what Trump is doing ans what the Lying Cocksucker did.

The economy was SO bad when obama took office..... BECAUSE obama took office, that there was nowhere to go but up.

On Nov 1st, 2016 when it looked like Ubercunt was going to kick the shit our of Trump, the DJIA closed at 18,037

THAT is astounding.

That is a growth rate of 45.26%.

During the same timeframe for Obama the growth rate was 40.21%.

Is the additional 5% growth rate that astounding or did you find the growth of the DJI astounding under Obama as well?

The jobless claims have been steadily dropping for the last 9 years. Nothing changed when Trump took office.

The private sector operates and makes business decisions based on the environment they are in. Laws and regulations created by the government make it a good or bad environment and colors those decisions. Obama was not business friendly and never met a business killing regulation he didn't like. The economy and job market suffered as a result. That changed when pro-business TRump entered office and it is reflected in today's economical environment.

You've got a little bullshit in he corner of your mouth.

I provided the proof you fucking mindless sheep. Stick your head back up Trump’s ass and leave the discussion to the adults

You still have bullshit in the corner of your mouth.

The private sector operates and makes business decisions based on the environment they are in. Laws and regulations created by the government make it a good or bad environment and colors those decisions. Obama was not business friendly and never met a business killing regulation he didn't like. The economy and job market suffered as a result. That changed when pro-business TRump entered office and it is reflected in today's economical environment.

Did you copy and paste that directly from your talking points email?

THAT is astounding. THAT is because of who is President NOW and not because of a lazy, stupid, disinterested, bi-racial, closet gay punk who never held a fucking job in his worthless life.

Keep on trying to give obama credit. You wonder why Ubercunt lost? When she had twice the money, ALL the favorable press coverage, a decent, although not spectacular, economy?? And she was facing what many thought was the worst Presidential Candidate in American History? A man who has never held Office? A virtual unknown in politics? With a haphazard, Pro Tem campaign staff that was more Keystone Cops than a professional political campaign...... You'll never figure it out.

And guess what? It's only gonna get worse for your side.

And even then, you'll still never get it.
Utter nonsense as usual. Up was not the only direction the economy could have gone after Obama became president. And the economy was better than “ok” when Trump became president. The unemployment rates for everyone and for minorities was not much higher then than it is now.

Forum List

Back