LSTU#3: Has Trump done anything wrong yet?

Liberal Seeks To Understand #3
I'll admit to being a liberal, so speak slowly and use small words please. :) I swear I'm just trying to understand conservatives' POV on issues. This is an honest question. As before, I'll return respect with respect and crudeness with crudeness.

The question is for conservatives only: Has Trump done anything wrong in your opinion?

I've heard many conservatives claim liberals stood by Obama no matter what. Looking over posts here and elsewhere, I'm seeing a similar theme: Conservatives stick by Trump no matter what. But I'm biased, so I know I could just be seeing what I want to see.

What Trump has done as president that you think is wrong? Not wrong as in, "Trump hasn't gone far enough with illegal immigration!" but more like, "OK, even I cannot support that decision." Cheers!

He went out the barn hard, but has pulled back a bit. He keeps exaggerating over and over, and yes, some of his appointments were questionable.

He needs to gain a little polish, while still keeping the brashness that got him elected.

He is realizing too late that he is at war not just with democrats, but with the bureaucratic shadow state that has come about since the 70's.

The only thing "wrong" so far is that he has not purged the federal bureaucracy and jailed Obama.
Sound very trollish, but I'll bite. Are you saying that you agree with all his cabinet nominations, his Twitter rants, and his use of executive orders? I find that hard to believe, but it's your opinion and I'll respect that.
I do not have a problem with anything he has done. I would have preferred Bolton as Secretary of State. I guess I never really got the Labor Secretary pick. Devos ... well...

Too many EOs, Bad appointments (1 for sure a couple more that are just "IMO"), lies
But his heart is in the right place. At least that is a refreshing change..
How about his daily never ending lies?
Yeah - 'You can keep your plan / doctor if you like them?! Seriously?!

Oh, wait....my bad - you weren't talking about... :p
You bring up a single instance from 8 years ago, while Trump lie ever phyucking day.
Most all of us did keep our plan and our doctor, thanks for mentioning it

The only thing "wrong" so far is that he has not purged the federal bureaucracy and jailed Obama.
Sound very trollish, but I'll bite. Are you saying that you agree with all his cabinet nominations, his Twitter rants, and his use of executive orders? I find that hard to believe, but it's your opinion and I'll respect that.
I do not have a problem with anything he has done. I would have preferred Bolton as Secretary of State. I guess I never really got the Labor Secretary pick. Devos ... well...
Then you have some very serious problems

I don't like Bolton. He seems like a full fledged neocon.
I think Devos is stupid as shit, but she seems to want good things. Guess that counts lol

You bring up a single instance from 8 years ago, while Trump lie ever phyucking day.
SINGLE instance? Snowflake, there have been pages AND PAGES of Obama lies written. Obama has set the new bar for lying that even Trump has no chance of reaching. :p

There's the issue with Flynn and his ties to Russia. A lot of his appointments have been pretty bad (DeVos and Perry, especially). Spending the first week of his campaign trying to drill into people's heads that his inauguration was the biggest ever, the issue with alternative facts and nonexistent massacres (Which was on Spicer and Conway, but still). And his twitter rants have come off as more childish than powerful. Oh, and the botched Yemen raid. And the hostile calls with Australia. And his fights with Nordstrom and SNL...

Been a pretty rocky start. Hope he turns things around...
The Flynn thing is overblown but they had to let him fall on the sword. The leftists needed some raw meat. There's no evidence he had an arrangement, they won't release the transcripts. But for the left accusations are good enough.

DeVos will likely be great, she believes in school competition like most conservatives. I don't think you're being honest about your political leanings.

The alternative fact comment obviously sailed over your head. The inauguration was streamed like never before so it may have been the biggest viewed.

Fights with Nordstroms? When? His daughter was ditched because of him, what kind of man would say nothing? Basically, you're full of shit.
So trump gave in to the democrats and fired flynn even though he did nothing wrong? Are you bat shit crazy?
I said it was overblown from what we know. We don't have the details of the conversation since the leaker(s) weren't interested. I understand there were a few other issues with him, like the immigration EO that should have been better ironed out.

Are you batshit stupid?

Too many EOs, Bad appointments (1 for sure a couple more that are just "IMO"), lies
But his heart is in the right place. At least that is a refreshing change..
How about his daily never ending lies?
Yeah - 'You can keep your plan / doctor if you like them?! Seriously?!

Oh, wait....my bad - you weren't talking about... :p
Most all of us did keep our plan and our doctor, thanks for mentioning it
Most? That isn't what I heard. Plus premiums went way up. In some states all but one company has dropped out.

One "incident" from eight years ago? LOL!!!!!

Flynn marked himself as a target by criticizing the Intel Community before appointed and for standing up on stage with a group that called for Hillary's arrest/jailing. THAT is what taking down Flynn was about, that and 'hurting' Trump. As pointed out already (and demonstrated in a link I provided yesterday" members of Congress who read the transcripts of Flynn's discussions said nothing illegal was said or done, which the FBI has confirmed.

I'll admit to being a liberal, so speak slowly and use small words please. :) I swear I'm just trying to understand conservatives' POV on issues. This is an honest question. As before, I'll return respect with respect and crudeness with crudeness.

The question is for conservatives only: Has Trump done anything wrong in your opinion?

I've heard many conservatives claim liberals stood by Obama no matter what. Looking over posts here and elsewhere, I'm seeing a similar theme: Conservatives stick by Trump no matter what. But I'm biased, so I know I could just be seeing what I want to see.

What Trump has done as president that you think is wrong? Not wrong as in, "Trump hasn't gone far enough with illegal immigration!" but more like, "OK, even I cannot support that decision." Cheers!
Ahhh, your rhetorical question.

Did hillary lie about anything?

Did Obama create the list of countries that Trump used?

Did bill sign the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs before Booooosh took office?

Who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act which exempted credit-default swaps?

Ahhhhh, this is fun.

Was that too many questions? Ok, just answer one.

Funny-Jim-Carrey-Smiling-Face-Picture.jpg

Who signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act which exempted credit-default swaps?

Ahhhhh, this is fun.

...bbbbut he's just an honest liberal that wants to understand conservatives. As if an honest liberal ever lived.

Ahhhhh, this is fun.

So, instead of replying honestly and actually answering a polite question, you got your jollies being a troll? Is your life really that sad and empty?

But what the hell. Did Hillary lie about anything? Repeatedly.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

I don't think it's what Trump has done wrong, but that we have so many republicans that won elections. We need somewhat of a balance of power, and we have too many hard right right wingers in power now like pence and ryan. IMO. A lot of right wingers will start to scream when the likes of ryan go after their social security and medicare. IMO anyway.

Ahhhhh, this is fun.

So, instead of replying honestly and actually answering a polite question, you got your jollies being a troll? Is your life really that sad and empty?

But what the hell. Did Hillary lie about anything? Repeatedly.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact
Ok. No, I really don't see anything Trump did wrong that garners the pathetic left wing marxist media to hype impeachment about.

You?

Ahhhh, this is fun.

BTW, you see the mass media harping the confirmed blatant lies of hillary? If so, then why do they want her as president....still?

How about the grievance industry. Tell us, do you think the left are actually concerned about solving problems of the so called victims they prop up, or are they more concerned about creating the victims in order to divide society so that they can keep the river of donations flowing in along with creating automatic robotic votes? How about that hands up don't shoot thing and the BLM riots that turned out to be a lie? Why did the democrats bus in rioters (been doing that since the 60s) and set up democrat voter registration tables there?

Hmmmmm?

Do you feel manipulated? If not, then tell us about the carbon 1.5 trillion dollar industry about the so called man made global warming. If it is truly "global warming" then why the change in terminology to something more ambiguous that includes ALL weather patterns in climate change?

Hmmmmm?

Did I answer your loaded question?

Wrong...no. Nothing yet. What do you think he has done wrong, according to your standard?

but more like, "OK, even I cannot support that decision." Cheers!

I don't think it's what Trump has done wrong, but that we have so many republicans that won elections. We need somewhat of a balance of power, and we have too many hard right right wingers in power now like pence and ryan. IMO. A lot of right wingers will start to scream when the likes of ryan go after their social security and medicare. IMO anyway.
You are confusing republicans with "right wingers." Conservatives is the term. Constitutional conservatives to be specific. No, the RINOS are not either of those things. They are slick liars and all bought and paid for.

Soros paid them off. What does it say that the RINOS took money from soros?

There's the issue with Flynn and his ties to Russia. A lot of his appointments have been pretty bad (DeVos and Perry, especially). Spending the first week of his campaign trying to drill into people's heads that his inauguration was the biggest ever, the issue with alternative facts and nonexistent massacres (Which was on Spicer and Conway, but still). And his twitter rants have come off as more childish than powerful. Oh, and the botched Yemen raid. And the hostile calls with Australia. And his fights with Nordstrom and SNL...

Rocky...not really. Flynn has no ties to Russia....the New York Times stated so.......you just have to read the entire article and get past the false allegation against Trump and his people....then they state there is no evidence of any collusion or coordination.....you need to read the whole piece.....especially where it states that Russian spies are in all levels of Russian society and American business people never know when they are talking to a member of the Russian intelligence apparatus.....

Rocky...not really. Flynn has no ties to Russia....the New York Times stated so.......you just have to read the entire article and get past the false allegation against Trump and his people....then they state there is no evidence of any collusion or coordination.....you need to read the whole piece.....especially where it states that Russian spies are in all levels of Russian society and American business people never know when they are talking to a member of the Russian intelligence apparatus.....
The article, hidden in the 3rd or 4th paragraph says there is still no connection between Trump and Russia and voter fraud. They had to acknowledge that fact...or else they would be in real trouble.

The so called "educated left" don't know how to read. Or else they would know this. For some reason they don't know this. Why don't they know this?

Cause they are losers. No exceptions. Not even this new guy with his so called respectful question. It was a loaded question and he is not interested in facts. Only interested in making "statements."

It depends what you mean by 'Wrong'.

From the perspective of anyone that loves American AND has a brain:

Just about everything that Trump has done and proposes to do has been wrong - except his selection for except his Secretary of transportation. Much of what he has done and proposes to do is just plain STUPID.

Trump and his brainwashed Trumpbots seem to be more intent to force their will on the rest of the country than they are concerned with doing what is good for America. Their ideas are based on short-sightedness, ignorance, misinformation and delusionalism. They are in the process of destroying America.

The greatest irony is that their slogan is 'Make America Great again'. That seems to be nothing but a sick joke.

Forum List

Back