Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details

Yea, have to protect those Never-Trumpers.
Haha, this ass backwards logic always cracks me up.

"They criticize Trump, because they are Never Trumpers!"

Uh,. no, they have distaste trump BECAUSE of the things they critique him for.
Sounds like he’s the one that told the whistle blower
Really? My my math just the group of publicly known people who might have told the whistleblower that Trump was crimin' on the call numbers at about, what, 4? 5?

So you're going to have to narrow it down.
Not according to the transcript the witnesses in the main witness the Ukraine president

What transcript?
Google it . HUGE NEWS LOL

Really? My my math just the group of publicly known people who might have told the whistleblower that Trump was crimin' on the call numbers at about, what, 4? 5?

Not according to the transcript the witnesses in the main witness the Ukraine president

What transcript?

Post it.

It's not a transcript, dope.

merlin_163518105_28040cdd-41d4-4f22-a8aa-98924effed43-articleLarge.jpg

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

More: Account of Trump’s Ukraine Call Omitted Key Details, Official Testifies

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.

You should ask yourself why you are able to know what he said when the hearings are supposed to be held in secret. Then you should ask yourself why you're not able to know what he said under cross examination. It might help you understand what's going on.
Some info leaked The info that the quid pro quo was omitted Why was the transcript hidden ? More of protecting the scum in office And the morons bash a hero ??? Standard procedure for Republicans

You're thinking of this

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
64874164-6157-4E97-AECC-C6FB42F4CECF.jpeg

What transcript?

Post it.

Interesting

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, arriving Tuesday on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry.Credit...Erin Schaff/The New York Times

Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, who heard President Trump’s July phone call with Ukraine’s president and was alarmed, testified that he tried and failed to add key details to the rough transcript.

WASHINGTON — Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told House impeachment investigators on Tuesday that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine’s president omitted crucial words and phrases, and that his attempts to include them failed, according to three people familiar with the testimony.

The omissions, Colonel Vindman said, included Mr. Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Mr. Biden’s son Hunter.

I salute Lt. Col. Alexander S. Vindman for his service and patriotism! Someone has to answer for this.
Why do you believe that nutburger over dozens of others?

View attachment 287023

What transcript?

Post it.

Interesting

It is indeed interesting that you do not know this despite your continued yapping on the subject.

View attachment 287023

What transcript?

Post it.

Interesting

It is indeed interesting that you do not know this despite your continued yapping on the subject.
Take your meds and they’ll magically appear on the news Lol

View attachment 287023
What transcript?

Post it.

Interesting

Another dodge?

Post the "transcript".

Show us, dope.

View attachment 287023

Post it.

Interesting

Another dodge?

Post the "transcript".

Show us, dope.
I’m a progressive I’m progressing on, you need to play catch up..

Yes. Forget the official record on this call. Pay attention only to this turncoat's biased recollections of the conversation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
View attachment 287023
Post it.

Interesting

Another dodge?

Post the "transcript".

Show us, dope.

You're an impotent loser.

Another dodge?

Post the "transcript".

Show us, dope.

Lol ok

Yes. Forget the official record on this call. Pay attention only to this turncoat's biased recollections of the conversation.

He wrote parts of the memo, dope. That's the point. The WH omitted parts that he included.

Another dodge?

Post the "transcript".

Show us, dope.

Lol ok

Glad you're at peace with your station.

TURNCOAT ???You republican morons think anyone who knows your pos should be impeached is a turncoat

Sorry, the official telephone call has been deleted using bleach bit and the phones destroyed.

We've already seen this movie, and guess what, no one seems to give a damn.

Imagine that.

LMAO!

Last edited:
White House memo about Trump's Ukraine call left out details, NSC official testifies

JONATHAN ALLEN AND PHIL HELSEL
Oct 30th 2019 5:48AM
Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the top Ukraine expert on the National Security Council, told members of Congress that he tried to edit a White House log of a July call between President Donald Trump and Ukraine's president to include details that were omitted, one lawmaker present at the testimony and another source familiar with it confirmed to NBC News.

Vindman testified in a closed-door deposition before House impeachment investigators that the attempted edits were to reflect Trump mentioning possible recordings of former vice president Joe Biden discussing corruption in Ukraine and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy mentioning Bursima, the company who had hired Biden’s son, Hunter, the sources said.

The July 25 phone call between Trump and Zelenskiy is at the center of an impeachment inquiry being conducted in the House of Representatives. Critics say the alleged pressure on the Ukrainians amounted to Trump abusing his power for political gain in the 2020 presidential election.

He wrote parts of the memo, dope. That's the point. The WH omitted parts that he included.
Bullshit!!!!

The original transcripts are the most accurate version of the conversion, not his biased and coached recollections, of which he has absolutely no proof.

A DOZEN people listened to the SAME CALL. What this UKRAINIAN NEVER TRUMPER PUSSY wrote isn't the END ALL BE ALL. It's just what HE thinks he heard and/or is willing to LIE about, which DIFFERS with what EVERYONE ELSE HEARD, ALL of which is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK what this ASS CLOWN thinks. It's not his job to REPORT what he DOESN'T LIKE about PRESIDENTIAL CONVERSATIONS with FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS. What he's basically GUILTY of is SPYING and SPILLING. HE should be ARRESTED and TRIED for SPYING and TREASON.

You democrats are absolutely LIVING in an ALTERNATE REALITY. It's hard to imagine how people can SUSPEND REALITY just because of HATE. You poor little snowflakes are absolutely CONSUMED with HATE.

Last edited:

Bullshit!!!!

The original transcripts are the most accurate version of the conversion, not his biased and coached recollections, of which he has absolutely no proof.
The released transcript is the correct one?

Not according to the Star Chamber and an unnamed source who is now under a witness protection program.

Just be careful, there are Putin spies EVERYWHERE!

Forum List

Back