Luck torn down and taken apart via good scriptural principles and cogent logical fallacies

xeinenth

Jun 7, 2015
Quoted section from the historical fiction, The Robe [having been by Lloyd Douglas] One Man's Quest For Faith And Truth (pg 38)...

“As my father was led away in chains, I knelt by my mother and we prayed to Zeus—the Father of gods and men—to protect his life. But Zeus either did not hear us; hearing us, had no power to aid us; or, having power to aid us, refused to do so. It is better, I think, to believe that he did not hear us than to believe he was unable or unwilling to give aid...”

Besides insisting that the modern youth of our time be well versed in biblical knowledge, we also ought to diligently cultivate their use of the profuse logical fallacies in the realm of intellectual argument. I am not by any means aware of all the logical fallacies [in a consciously accessible framework] but feel that children should be able to adeptly recite them as if from the back of their hand. Academically grounded students can gain much from properly applying logical fallacies in an eloquently delivered manner that further illustrates rhetorical mastery. This, when done in an intermutually coordinated way to tribute validity upon the four primary gospels really shows the high level of scholarly finesse every [mentally accustomed] person desires. Yet this is all with the aid of prevailing sovereignty as every man is a house divided of his own accord without transcendental intervention. It's clearly absurd for one to denote pagan rooted false belief after having consulted religious testimonies of a verifiable origination passed down over epochs and collectively embraced by the leading overseers of the era. That you can have your prayers answered [beyond lasting doubt] if you instead attribute each often seemingly coincidental meandering on the derived works that our future culture has been based on.

When the crux of the salvatory message remains the same even today, it thus becomes obvious that your theological understanding bodes well with an expanding rational attitude. But to get to the next stage we need to eradicate superstitious impediments that hold us down. The sole most morally disparaging traditions which sway in and out of conventionally vulnerable mental pattern, erratically attacking naive folks and spiritually knocking them down from right to left can only be luck. It is appallingly baffling that luck pervades nowadays in the social circles, yet from a macro view it can be seen that it indeed doesn't and never has had an influential encroachment. If luck were to somehow reach at you, I'd urge you to grab it by the tail and cut off its claws as it is an entirely frivolous notion that is abysmally obsolete by the eye of the celestial powers from the foremost prominent heavenly kingdom.

Note: Jesus Christ is the singular means for a renewed harmony with the Most High. Had He not died for the sins of the combined humanity we'd have no atoning salvation. The Holy Bible has been abidingly popular and will enduringly continue as the go to book for God's Word.

Luck is what people call it when physics works out in their favor.

Forum List

Back