🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lucy Flores.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens polititical crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens polititical crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?
Her story sounds believable enough to me. You might be right that it's coming out now to smear Biden in case he decides to run, but it is probably exactly as she said.

Her story sounds believable enough to me. You might be right that it's coming out now to smear Biden in case he decides to run, but it is probably exactly as she said.

It should be looked into. No dude no matter his political should have to go through this. Sure I want to pile on because it’s Biden, but it wasn’t right when it was done to Kavanaugh and it’s just as wrong to do it to Biden if that’s what’s happening.

Perhaps both are true. I think she said that the reason she came out now is because Biden is planning on running for president.

It should be looked into. No dude no matter his political should have to go through this. Sure I want to pile on because it’s Biden, but it wasn’t right when it was done to Kavanaugh and it’s just as wrong to do it to Biden if that’s what’s happening.
Crixus, all she accused him of was sniffing her hair and kissing the back of her head one time when she was nervously waiting to go on stage. It's not exactly the crime of the week. He was treating her like a five year old needing comfort, maybe. That's not exactly cool either, but as for "going through this?" The things Kavanaugh was accused of were pretty different from this.

If you don’t think Beto has a accuser coming then guess what you will be surprised...

They try to destroy Kavanagh, now it’s going to bite them in the ass

Any female or man that had a sexual relationship with any of the democrat candidates can say they were grabbed inappropriately..

And good lol

This is one thing we agree on. He definitely did what she said, she made her feelings known, and I agree with her. I just don't see politicians doing that even in the 70s and 80s before all this stuff...it's just creepy. And yeah I'm sure it came out now, to force him out........by who? I don't know.......

Perhaps both are true. I think she said that the reason she came out now is because Biden is planning on running for president.
I wonder if she thinks he is unfit to govern because of that.
I say keep a couple feet between you and him and carry on. He's no Weinstein.

Crixus, all she accused him of was sniffing her hair and kissing the back of her head one time when she was nervously waiting to go on stage. It's not exactly the crime of the week. He was treating her like a five year old needing comfort, maybe. That's not exactly cool either, but as for "going through this?" The things Kavanaugh was accused of were pretty different from this.

Where I work that’s enough to get one fired. She deserves the same scrutiny that Blassey Ford got, actually, alittle more. I’m not against her coming out, I nust think more digging needs to be done to see if there is a link better her and the Bernie Sanders political machine.

This is one thing we agree on. He definitely did what she said, she made her feelings known, and I agree with her. I just don't see politicians doing that even in the 70s and 80s before all this stuff...it's just creepy. And yeah I'm sure it came out now, to force him out........by who? I don't know.......
I don't think I would have come out on the national stage and made such a production of it, although I agree it wasn't professional of him at all. I think the right is overemphasizing the creep factor because they know he is the man to beat, though.

Where I work that’s enough to get one fired. She deserves the same scrutiny that Blassey Ford got, actually, alittle more. I’m not against her coming out, I nust think more digging needs to be done to see if there is a link better her and the Bernie Sanders political machine.
So you don't think he did it? Is that what you're saying?

But the things Kavanaugh were outright lies. And they are both the same really. So let the claims be made, but investigate her as well. She has quite a story whine her political success and it would be interesting to see where her money comes from, as well as who the folks were that “invested in her” as she puts it.

This accusation didnt do much for me. We all know he does it. Its on camera.
He is a creep. Period.

I don't think I would have come out on the national stage and made such a production of it, although I agree it wasn't professional of him at all. I think the right is overemphasizing the creep factor because they know he is the man to beat, though.
I think someone wants ole joe to touch them

Nope, and I saw her interview today, and by the way she answered some of the questions I feel like she has a motive. To me it sounded as if she would prefer a female candidate, and that may be pushing her to put her thumb on the scale.

Who?

Who?
Obviously you

So you don't think he did it? Is that what you're saying?

I think Biden should take a sensitivity course and move on. The debate should be on issues and why his platform is better then Bernie’s. There is also the fact that Bernie is as crooked as Hillary and this needs to be checked out.

Forum List

Back