🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lucy Flores.

The normal reflex action when someone touches you from behind is to turn and face them immediately and not three years later. If this lady cannot face her peers I sure as hell do not want her facing and addressing issues important to me. She said she did not because he was the vice president? BS. People got to realize that those in power shit just like the rest of us and their shit stinks just like ours. Bottom line is I do not want this woman representing me. If she backs off from Biden she would back off from any problem.

When someone does something to you and you are offended it is not always because that person did anything wrong but it may be that your reaction was wrong and what offended you would not have offended anyone else having the same thing done to them. I have been touched from behind. hugged, kissed on the head and on my cheeks by someone in the public that I know and never have It made me feel uncomfortable because it was a friend or just someone I knew. Because I am not that sensitive and responsive to what other people do. Some people don't like to be touched and others do not mind and it does not mean the toucher is doing anything wrong. There is a mental condition that explains this better then I can. I have MS and my CNS is very sensitive and at times anything touching my skin is uncomfortable. I also sometimes have what is called an "MS Hug" where the muscles between my rid go into spasms and what relieves it is a very tight hug and sometimes I even asked for it and that makes some uncomfortable be they usually do it. Feels like being wrapped very tightly in a warm blanket. I am also sensitive to noise and it is not that it is loud but it appears to be loud to me. The point I am trying to make is that being touched and touching someone is not always wrong because it makes one feel uncomfortable. When someone touches you do not try to get into their heads it may just be in your head. The point that Lucy did not feel it was sexual is really saying it was not wrong what he did but how she reacted. Oversensitive.

Haphephobia (also known as aphephobia, haphophobia, hapnophobia, haptephobia, haptophobia, thixophobia) is a rare specific phobia that involves the fear of touching or of being touched. This is often associated with a fear of sexual assault. Another question. Has Lucy been sexually assaulted? It is not norman for Lucy to react the way she did with someone she knew and probably was in his presence often.

A very good book....."Too Loud, Too Bright, Too Fast, Too Tight" What to do if you are sensory defensive in an overstimulating world...Sheron Heller, Ph.D.

“Toughen up!” “Don’t be so sensitive.” “I can’t believe that bothers you!” If you have a high level of sensitivity to physical and/or emotional stimuli, you may have hypersensitivity along with attention deficit disorder.

Last edited:
This will not affect Biden much at all. Repubs dont have the guts to persue this to the end. Left wing will come up with some excuse, repubs, not wanting to rock the boat, will agree to it, and the issue will be over.

I hate to be so negative, but facts are facts, the Democrats pretty much have the right wing party by the nads. All the left has to do is wave the racism or anti Muslim card and repubs run away with their tail between their legs.

Biden is toast. It's strange that people who would question the integrity of his accuser seem content to take the word of America's strange uncle's handlers while Biden hides somewhere. Personally I hope democrats keep defending him.

Definition of a "Miller" ... Miller is someone to laugh or cry with. He'll give you a hug for any occasion. ...
Rick Miller the host of "Just For Laughs" gives out the most hugs in half-hour than Biden and everyone laughs.
Hugging, kissing, touching is a normal human trait and it is one of those things that set humans aside from animal. He do not need to apologize for being normal. Lucy needs to apologize to Biden for overreacting.

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens polititical crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?
It's a fair question to ask. Pretty much everything is hyper-political now, and the party is in the midst of becoming paralyzed by its various grievance groups. So it's not unreasonable to at least wonder if there is some political motivation behind these complaints.

This is a party that seems dead set on annoying enough people for Trump to win in 2020, just as it did in 2016. They have learned nothing. It's amazing to watch.

56184362_2100550323314858_3758493638410108928_n.jpg

Ya havta laugh at Trumpers faux outrage here.

Remember these people defend the Groper in Chief who has been accused by 17 women of ACTUAL sexual assault and is on tape admitting to “grabbing them by the pussy”

Get real

Even Flores said there was nothing sexual regarding Biden

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens polititical crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?

Yes six more and there's probably 30 making up their minds right now.

Jo

Biden is toast. It's strange that people who would question the integrity of his accuser seem content to take the word of America's strange uncle's handlers while Biden hides somewhere. Personally I hope democrats keep defending him.
He was not my choice but NOW he will get my vote no matter.

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens political crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?
Her story sounds believable enough to me. You might be right that it's coming out now to smear Biden in case he decides to run, but it is probably exactly as she said.
I believe he did what she said he did except smelling her hair. But I have a problem with how she reacted to a colleague she appears to be comfortable within the political arena. It is virtually impossible to be in the public and not experience some touching, etc. Her response is troubling to me. Why now? She had a problem reacting when it happened but not now?

If I am going to ruin a career by feeling up a girl it will be one that doesn't have a horse face like that ugly bitch.

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens political crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?
Her story sounds believable enough to me. You might be right that it's coming out now to smear Biden in case he decides to run, but it is probably exactly as she said.
I believe he did what she said he did except smelling her hair. But I have a problem with how she reacted to a colleague she appears to be comfortable within the political arena. It is virtually impossible to be in the public and not experience some touching, etc. Her response is troubling to me. Why now? She had a problem reacting when it happened but not now?

Because they got the signal from Bernie to activate.

Actually, I feel a little sorry for her that she would find the touch and kiss that is not sexual, of a human offensive. :cry:

Forum List

Back