🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lucy Flores.

A kiss on the back of the head a sexual assault? OMG The ugly ass bitch would be so lucky as to have a frog kiss her. I am sure Biden did not really want to kiss her on her cheeks.

She was going before the mike and video to make a speech and NO ONE remembers seeing it on caught on video? Never happen. She has said he lifted her hair, kissed her on the back of her neck and another time on the back or top of her head. Ugly lying bitch obviously a VIVA BETA supporter for open borders.

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens polititical crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?
Her story sounds believable enough to me. You might be right that it's coming out now to smear Biden in case he decides to run, but it is probably exactly as she said.
Perhaps both are true. I think she said that the reason she came out now is because Biden is planning on running for president.
Kavenaugh was accused of assault/attempted rape, so there's no comparison. But the question with Biden is not how he treats women, because no one has ever discounted his commitment to equality. Rather despite living though WJC's impeachment, Biden still considers appropriate physical demonstrations of paternalism. Encouraging women is a good thing, but you just cannot touch them beyond a handshake. It's funny that you can now manfully give a guy a pat on the back or should … even if you are as creepy as Jim Jordan .. but you can't touch a woman on the shoulders. BUT YOU CAN'T. If I did that and a woman lodged a complaint I'd be lucky to keep my job and be told I'm frozen in salary and have 3 years to get out.

The dems need someone younger who can be a contrast to Trump. And that may be Ms. Flores motivation.

In all fairness the question has to be asked, is she a Bernie tool working a political hit operation to remove Biden before he runs? She has used Sanders and Warrens polititical crap. I don’t know, I’m suspicious of her story. Where has she been all this time, and have other woman come out against Biden?
Her story sounds believable enough to me. You might be right that it's coming out now to smear Biden in case he decides to run, but it is probably exactly as she said.

This is one thing we agree on. He definitely did what she said, she made her feelings known, and I agree with her. I just don't see politicians doing that even in the 70s and 80s before all this stuff...it's just creepy. And yeah I'm sure it came out now, to force him out........by who? I don't know.......
I don't think I would have come out on the national stage and made such a production of it, although I agree it wasn't professional of him at all. I think the right is overemphasizing the creep factor because they know he is the man to beat, though.
Of course they will, after all the shit we took with Kavanaugh and Trump, nothing ever close being proved and most of it led by scumbag Michael Avenatti......but you cant blame the right for this.........Lucy Flores is a democrat and the democrats are not defending him........and we all know why......

Perhaps both are true. I think she said that the reason she came out now is because Biden is planning on running for president.
Kavenaugh was accused of attempted rape, so there's no comparison. But the question with Biden is not how he treats women, because no one has ever discounted his commitment to equality. Rather despite living though WJC's impeachment, Biden still considers appropriate physical demonstrations of paternalism. Encouraging women is a good thing, but you just cannot touch them beyond a handshake. It's funny that you can now manfully give a guy a pat on the back or should … even if you are as creepy as Jim Jordan .. but you can't touch a woman on the shoulders. BUT YOU CAN'T. If I did that and a woman lodged a complaint I'd be lucky to keep my job and be told I'm frozen in salary and have 3 years to get out.

The dems need someone younger who can be a contrast to Trump. And that may be Ms. Flores motivation.

It’s not so much “WHAT HAPPENED” it’s that “SOMETHING HAPPENED”. The accusation alone can destroy a person. Her accusation should be investigated completely, and considering that it was made against a potential candidacy for presidential, it should be dug into. She mentioned in an artist years ago that she was on the wrong path, but that people had seen potential in her and “invested” in her. Should we not ask if one of those peoples were Bernie Sanders?

181019075707-beto-signs-texas-colors-large-169.jpg
l
Lucy is obvious a Beto supporter. Is he campaigning in Mexico?

Biden's just a touchy-feely guy. Outrage not found.

Snowflakes with their "bubbles" and all. :rolleyes:

Kavenaugh was accused of assault/attempted rape, so there's no comparison. But the question with Biden is not how he treats women, because no one has ever discounted his commitment to equality. Rather despite living though WJC's impeachment, Biden still considers appropriate physical demonstrations of paternalism. Encouraging women is a good thing, but you just cannot touch them beyond a handshake. It's funny that you can now manfully give a guy a pat on the back or should … even if you are as creepy as Jim Jordan .. but you can't touch a woman on the shoulders. BUT YOU CAN'T. If I did that and a woman lodged a complaint I'd be lucky to keep my job and be told I'm frozen in salary and have 3 years to get out.

Where I work you are fired outright.

Where I work you are fired outright.

Where most of us lowlifes work, we would be fired, no questions asked.

If you don’t think Beto has a accuser coming then guess what you will be surprised...

They try to destroy Kavanagh, now it’s going to bite them in the ass

Soon. Very soon. #MeToo will have a very busy election year.

It should be looked into. No dude no matter his political should have to go through this. Sure I want to pile on because it’s Biden, but it wasn’t right when it was done to Kavanaugh and it’s just as wrong to do it to Biden if that’s what’s happening.
Crixus, all she accused him of was sniffing her hair and kissing the back of her head one time when she was nervously waiting to go on stage. It's not exactly the crime of the week. He was treating her like a five year old needing comfort, maybe. That's not exactly cool either, but as for "going through this?" The things Kavanaugh was accused of were pretty different from this.

Where I work that’s enough to get one fired. She deserves the same scrutiny that Blassey Ford got, actually, alittle more. I’m not against her coming out, I nust think more digging needs to be done to see if there is a link better her and the Bernie Sanders political machine.

I agree and where I work if someone did that they would be fired.

I'd like to know if it really happened. I would never paint Biden with the brush the left pained Kavanaugh with. I want real proof.

Oh and she does deserve the same scrutiny Ford got. Any person making an accusation should be vetted.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ya'll ever seen that movie Jeeper Creepers?
  2. Where the star of the show likes to smell those he was stalking?
  3. Joe's smelling of this girls hair and kissing her head reminds me of that kind of violation of her dignity.
  4. They should hold a hearing in congress/senate, Joe himself as of late admits his own wrong doing towards Anita Hill some years ago.
  5. This grabbing and smelling/kissing, also reminds me of a person who is hitting on a girl to get into her inner sides to mess around.
  6. He was saying I scratch your back you pull my chain in return.
  7. If it wasn't the truth I wouldn't of said it, refute it if you can find an angle, and benefit of the doubt doesn't count.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kavenaugh was accused of attempted rape, so there's no comparison. But the question with Biden is not how he treats women, because no one has ever discounted his commitment to equality. Rather despite living though WJC's impeachment, Biden still considers appropriate physical demonstrations of paternalism. Encouraging women is a good thing, but you just cannot touch them beyond a handshake. It's funny that you can now manfully give a guy a pat on the back or should … even if you are as creepy as Jim Jordan .. but you can't touch a woman on the shoulders. BUT YOU CAN'T. If I did that and a woman lodged a complaint I'd be lucky to keep my job and be told I'm frozen in salary and have 3 years to get out.

It’s not so much “WHAT HAPPENED” it’s that “SOMETHING HAPPENED”. The accusation alone can destroy a person. Her accusation should be investigated completely, and considering that it was made against a potential candidacy for presidential, it should be dug into. She mentioned in an artist years ago that she was on the wrong path, but that people had seen potential in her and “invested” in her. Should we not ask if one of those peoples were Bernie Sanders?
Well I don't see the investigation aspect. There's no dispute that Biden has a history of still touching women in a way that would have been considered appropriate back in the early 90s. Probably most women didn't welcome such touching but men did and women accepted. There was no suggestion that sexual activity take place or that a man had an intent to assault. But that touching has just not been ok for 20 years.

Trump got away with mocking Hillary's appearance and ignoring his own history of sexual assaults. If the Dems want to win, they need a candidate who won't let him get away with it again. He does after all have the most ridiculous combover ins history, and he's so obese that he wears a car coat to hide his ass. The last thing the dems need is some old guy with plugs who is a little "grabby."

Well if you cant get them on how well they do there job, you can always make a big deal about hair sniffing.

Much Ado About Nothing.
Hug more, feel better, live longer. It's all very scientific. ... Overall, hugs may just be another way to tamp down stress (while making us feel all warm and fuzzy), and that's a very good thing.
Chill out Lucy. Poor lady probably has not been touched since she was a baby. Her reaction is not a natural human reaction.

collage.png

Forum List

Back